Stats: 3,166,859 members, 7,866,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu (27181 Views)

2023 Polls: PDP Ready To Flush Out APC From Lagos — Jandor Boasts / Taofik Gani: PDP Will ‘Capture’ Lagos In 2023, Our Strategies Will Work / APC, PDP Ready For Elections In Zamfara, As INEC Distributes Materials (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by adelaja70(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
PDP Na clueless party so I'm not surprised.... Alimosho alone will deal with PDP Lagos and Biafra.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by abbey621(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
anonimi:

So ThiefNuibu gave Lagosians a less qualified of two candidates, yet they are hailing him as a magician?
Are you saying that 20 million Lagosians are dumb
I can’t believe it.

Do you not understand how politics work or you're just being troublesome? If political candidates are chosen based on qualifications alone then we would only have Ph.D holders a s presidents, governors etc., Lagosians vote based on party just like majority of the country, until that changes, the APC primary winner will continue to be the chosen one. Tell me where you're from and I'll expose the same political tomfoolery grin grin
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Onarabu: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
I talk am before jandol will cry because PDP would not pick him
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by CXLVII: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
If sanwo olu can try it, then his political career is over. Except if he have the balls like obaseki. Or if he can build his own thugs has tinubu did, then he have no problem.

It’s not about thugs but political reach and might. Tinubu has structures that will collapse anybody in Lagos. He has it deep into the grassroots

Did you follow how Ambode was hoisted? If you did, you should know more about Tinubu

It’s not thuggery, but have loyal and dedicated political resources.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by olamike02: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
See hypocrites. So if APC allows SANWO to go for the second term can they campaign against him. Is it not an acknowledgement of defeat. What about Jandor or what did that one called himself.
PDP is dead and buried in Lagos.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by anonimi: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:
Do you not understand how politics work or you're just being troublesome? If political candidates are chosen based on qualifications alone then we would only have Ph.D holders a s presidents, governors etc., Lagosians vote based on party just like majority of the country, until that changes, the APC primary winner will continue to be the chosen one. Tell me where you're from and I'll expose the same political tomfoolery grin grin

Is tomfoolery a synonym for being dumb

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by olawonder(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
laletiv556:
we wan shock tinubu, we wants power to change for lagos
Lol… I’m laughing in Swahili! Tinubu will retain Lagos, he’ll also win the presidency! Now that’ll be the shocker for u. If u don’t play chess, at least watch it on YouTube wink
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by walemoney007(m): 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fortune109:

I said Falling not failing...

Means they are loosing popularity, you can't deny this...

May be hard for PDP though, but never say never!
APC is not falling in Lagos

Unless you have an evidence to show me
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by abbey621(m): 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
anonimi:

Is tomfoolery a synonym for being dumb

It means foolish or silly behavior. In politics we just call it status quo.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by NGpatriot: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
lol .. PDP is now officially a comedic party. grin
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by anonimi: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
adelaja70:
PDP Na clueless party so I'm not surprised.... Alimosho alone will deal with PDP Lagos and Biafra.

How many good feeder roads are in Alimosho? What of tap water? And government schools for every child?

Are the people of Alimosho clueless if they don’t have these things for the past 23 years and still supporting the rogues

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by NGpatriot: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2022
What about their Lagos for Lagos Jendor?

Den don use and push am for corner. . grin
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by anonimi: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:
It means foolish or silly behavior. In politics we just call it status quo.

Is that the disease that infected those Americans to vote Trump

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by masterflowx(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
abbey621:

Educational wise, he is superior to Sanwo, a systems process engineer with a Ph.D and he was the head of I.T strategy at Oando. In politics, he is also far superior having served multiple roles and commanding the respect of one of the political heavyweight area in LAgos (Mushin). A very popular man with vision and education to back it up, Sanwo is not bad but khaki no be leather, this is why when he was chosen as deputy I knew they were setting him up for what's to come.

I don't know if Sanwo is going for reelection, we don't even know if Hamzat wants to be governor, we don't know anything...... grin grin grin grin

Fashola remain the most popular and of course, the original builder of Lagos after Tinubu. Hamzat is Fashola Paddy and he wanted to choose him as his presuccessor after his 8 years a an executive governor of lagos state but Tinubu declined the offer by presented Ambode. Kponkedenge
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by abbey621(m): 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
masterflowx:

Fashola remain the most popular and of course, the original builder of Lagos after Tinubu. Hamzat is Fashola Paddy and he wanted to choose him as his presuccessor after his 8 years a an executive governor of lagos state but Tinubu declined the offer by presented Ambode. Kponkedenge

True because at that time Hamzat was too close to Fashola and Fashola and Tinubu were not exactly best of buddies grin
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by adelaja70(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
anonimi:

How many good feeder roads are in Alimosho? What of tap water? And government schools for every child?

Are the people of Alimosho clueless if they don’t have these things for the past 23 years and still supporting the rogues
Alimosho is OK my brother... Good roads dey.. Light no bad at all..Govt schools yapa and na free. Na my hood Bro.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by abbey621(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
anonimi:

Is that the disease that infected those Americans to vote Trump

No that is different, Americans vote based on anger/emotions, you have to sell your market well through debates and ads before they vote for you. The more controversial the candidate the more they like him or her. America is divided into 3, the Conservatives that dislikes anything that is too flexible, changing etc, the Liberals that wants everything to change, everyone to have all the rights while taking away some rights they don't like and the final and most dangerous part, the Independents, they vote based on feelings and will swing from one party to another or not vote at all, most times na dem dey decide the winner.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by anonimi: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
adelaja70:

Alimosho is OK my brother... Good roads dey.. Light no bad at all..Govt schools yapa and na free. Na my hood Bro.

Is the percentage of children in government schools up to 50%, compared with those in private schools

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by lokomotive20(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol � Bakaliki weed at work here ooo
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by seguno2: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
MOTOPARK:
Bode George doesn’t have strong political will, he is only a strong critics.

The old man is a loud, lousy and useless critic who creates more problems for PDP each time he opens his ex-convict mouth

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Myself2(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
Is that one an asset or a liability
What reason do they have for coveting him ? The man is a gross failure, no vision, no action, no balls
If it's Ambode they're talking about we will understand
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by naija4life247: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
laletiv556:
we wan shock tinubu, we wants power to change for lagos

Yes, by giving the power to Sanwo-Olu.

Stop what you are smoking before it stops you
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by yusluvad(m): 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
LegendHero:

Lol.
Dem no born am well to collect form this time around. Opposition don wreck am... cheesy cheesy
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by MOTOPARK: 5:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
seguno2:

The old man is a loud, lousy and useless critic who creates more problems for PDP each time he opens his ex-convict mouth
smile grin

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Bobloco: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ugonna62:
Non of tinubu stooges have the gut to fight him politically by decamping to another party like obaseki did in Edo and give him a hot run for his money.they are all lily liverd,mischivious cowards,.more reason buhari can never hand over to tinubu or osinbajo or any of tinubu boys because thats tantamount to giving power to tinubu,because if you must reject a devil you need to reject anything around him.

Why are all these governors unable to challenge Tinubu, a mere mortal. Well, the day the people say enough is enough, Tinubu empire will crumble
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Layksaide(m): 5:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
There's a tsunami coming into Lagos, a credible candidate with the pedigree to change Lagos for the better and make Lagos readily available for Lagosians. Where thugs will be out in their right places. It's coming really soon.

Will you support such candidate if he comes out?

LegendHero:
LOL.

Both PDP & APC should just make Sanwo their candidates then. That will be very easy.

PDP Lagos folks are the most useless set of party men in Nigeria. E just pain me say customer dada will not be on the ticket this time around.

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Nicenixon: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
When Lagos APC is not mad, they won't take that the mandate away from Sanwo olu because he hasn't done anything wrong to GAC and to the people. I believe they are just playing political game with PDP.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Benwallt(m): 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lagos pdp don dey get sense small small. If they can work on this strategy Lagos will be out of Tinubu hand by nxt election

Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Mumusaphire: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

It’s not about thugs but political reach and might. Tinubu has structures that will collapse anybody in Lagos. He has it deep into the grassroots

Did you follow how Ambode was hoisted? If you did, you should know more about Tinubu

It’s not thuggery, but have loyal and dedicated political resources.
is 70% about thugs. Because they are the one to do the dirty jobs. If ambode packed all the thugs, from mc to the last thug, and decamp if they don't give him ticket, forget, he will win because nobody to do the dirty jobs. He knows everyone to pick.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by Mumusaphire: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
basty:

Man, get of this forum with this your bad grammar.
Bleep
thank u professor.
Re: Ganiu Taofik: PDP Ready To Receive Sanwo-Olu by CXLVII: 7:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mumusaphire:
is 70% about thugs. Because they are the one to do the dirty jobs. If ambode packed all the thugs, from mc to the last thug, and decamp if they don't give him ticket, forget, he will win because nobody to do the dirty jobs. He knows everyone to pick.

You said it’s about thugs, now tell me, how many political heavyweights aligned with Ambode? Mention one?

If it were just about thuggery, Ambode had the state treasury in his hands to finance thugs, but if you read my earlier point, I said Tinubu has dedicated and loyal followers. Mention a politician that stands in that league?

Saraki had thugs too, did he not lose re-election?

Tinubu is political god, I believe he is not greasy and why his powers go so deep into every nooks and cranny’s

Turkish Ambassador To Nigeria, Bayrakatar Gidayet Visits Atiku Abubakar / Okorocha: If They Call Me 'Okoroawusa', I Don't Care / Ismail Ishola Ojeke: Shina Peller Gives Scholarship To Hanat Ogunbiyi