Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) (62835 Views)

I Was Once A Prostitute, Recruited Girls In Edo – Mummy GO (Video) / Kingdom Of Darkness Using Valentine’s Day To Destroy Souls – Mummy GO Warns / Lucifer Is Behind Big Brother Naija Voice - Mummy GO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by sofeo(m): 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok.
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by KingOfTheDamned: 5:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
They need to leave this woman alone.
All this church sponsored attacks on her are really out of hand
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by izubext007: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Those grabbing will go to hell.
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Emmanuel30a: 5:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lanretoye:
and u think she won't go to hell?,pizza is prepared by the devil.
What Is Pizza?
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Aaae: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Really
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Bayyajidda(m): 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
futurerex:
Mother of attention seekers

She didn't ask you or anyone for attention, you decided to give her attention prolly because of joblessness. Or you're on a mission to shut her up.
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
She should be able to sue the pizza company, imagine a staff of a company u are patronising violating ur privacy, taking your video/images without your consent, making derogatory remarks and pasting it on online.

Very unprofessional

1 Like

Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by 77up(m): 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jones4190:
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed....
Brain wee nor kee you grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Let the woman enjoy her life tho..can't she grab a pizza no more.. undecided

Even tho her words always sound offensive she's a human being and Is allowed to enjoy..
How wil she eat the "devils bread" aka pizza. Lol
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
nedekid:

How wil she eat the "devils bread" aka pizza. Lol
See problem oo.. grin

1 Like

Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Enemyofpeace: 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
See as she resemble bola146
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Moneyboyz: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
She shouldn't be using a phone cause it was invented by the devil. Silly woman.
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by wink2015(m): 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
I do not see pizza here.

I guess her mission is being videotape to create a different story.

I guess PAPARAZZI has been following her just to catch a glimpse of her private life.

BAD BELLY PEOPLE ALLOW HER TO PACKAGE HER "STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE" very well.

Is she not a human being that deserve food?

Hunger is not a respecter of anybody or status.

2 Likes

Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by nedekid: 5:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Coldie:
She should be able to sue the pizza company, imagine a staff of a company u are patronising violating ur privacy, taking your video/images without your consent, making derogatory remarks and pasting it on online.

Very unprofessional
Lolz, you want to sue the company for staff taking your pics? Any manageable half baked lawyer will collect 50k to write the notice letter to the company. To take the matter to court if you wanna push it further another 500k. Total legal expenses after 3 years 1.5m.
Judge now awards you 100k damages and 50k legal fees (assuming you win).
Who then is the laugh on?
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Goldentulip2: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lol guys cut her some slack let her eat some pizza Please
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by NapoleonHill: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Even tho her words always sound offensive she's a human being and Is allowed to enjoy..
People will hold you accountable by your own standard. Why should she be buying pizza when she knows it's pronounced "pit-za" and implies the pit of hell?
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by phemmyfour: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

In mummy G.O's voice "Pizza is originated from the word PIZ which was alter from PIT. Pizza is from PIT of hell"
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by jcross19: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jones4190:
If the PDP just decides to punish Atiku and zone the ticket to the south and the whole south cedes it to the NC and the zonal caucus choose me and then again the APC decides to also adopt me as their candidate, then I'll become the president unopposed....
you think you are making sense? Your senses is in your finger!!
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by elonmuskbaby: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
futurerex:
Mother of attention seekers
lmaooo she supposed be CEO blessings mother in-law while oba Solomon supposed to be mummy Go's husband grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Goldbw122(m): 5:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
They will continue to critize this woman in all she do
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
NapoleonHill:

People will hold you accountable by your own standard. Why should she be buying pizza when she knows it's pronounced "pit-za" and implies the pit of hell?
You have a point..
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Cloven22: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
ModelLook:
Anybody that buys Pizza to eat is an animal from the evil forest in disguise because the P in Pizza means P*nis that means you are craving to eat a mans sexual organ which makes you Cannibal and every Cannibal will go to hell fire.

grin grin grin you are just extra
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Pompods5: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jones4190:
day dreaming is allowed
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
phemmyfour:
In mummy G.O's voice "Pizza is originated from the word PIZ which was alter from PIT. Pizza is from PIT of hell"
wink wink cheesy grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Jmichael1(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
If ordinary Hello can lead sum1 to Hell,then Pissa can also lead to very dip Pit of hell...
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Legendrysailor(m): 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Acecube(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Everybody that dresses like her is being called Mummy GO. Make una rest most of these videos of her not in her church are just people with some form of resemblance and nothing more.
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by LordIsaac(m): 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jones4190:
Hefaya straight will be the result grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lanretoye:
and u think she won't go to hell?,pizza is prepared by the devil.
grin
Re: Mummy GO Spotted Grabbing Pizza (Photo, Video) by jude33084(m): 5:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Immediately you become popular your private life is gone. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Before And Now Pictures Of Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Was Shared Online. / Joshua Bamiloye Weds Tolulope Mary Odesola (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.