Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,137 members, 7,849,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos (42067 Views)

"I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Linda Ikeji Bares Her Baby Bump In Throwback Photo / Funke Akindele Flaunts Her Baby Bump In Dubai Vacation (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by iamL(f): 9:46am On Feb 04, 2022
DMerciful:
Some of these celebrities make pregnancy look so simple.....Rihanna, Beyonce, Kardashian grin
While our ladies here makes it look like it's the most difficult thing ever just to wipe up sentiments.

The problem is poverty. Look at the people you mentioned they have everything that will make pregnancy pleasent plus their men value women.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by DMerciful(m): 3:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
What you say is true except 'their men value women'. That's what they make you see on socialmedia. How many times is kim Kardashian married and divorce? You heard about Jay-Z cheating and Beyonce forgiving him?
iamL:

The problem is poverty. Look at the people you mentioned they have everything that will make pregnancy pleasent plus their men value women.
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by iamL(f): 6:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:
What you say is true except 'their men value women'. That's what they make you see on socialmedia. How many times is kim Kardashian married and divorce? You heard about Jay-Z cheating and Beyonce forgiving him?

Kim is always the one initiating those divorce since she knows she will benefit from themt as their law values and favour women.

Did u see the length JAy-Z went to for Beyonce to forgive him? Since then didn't u noticed his repentant attitude?

Everyone knows that oyibo men value women more than blacks. Reason why any african woman wey catch oyibo man in most cases don hammer be that.
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by DMerciful(m): 6:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Looool.....Dont make mistake of marrying Oyibo. Your marriage would be lucky to reach 7yrs!

I live in the West, the kind of issue resolution mechanism we have, Oyibo do not have it, they divorce for little things.

Funny enough, white women say bkacks are very caring, they treat women right. Mind you Jay-Z, kanye west are blacks....just so you know grin
iamL:

Kim is always the one initiating those divorce since she knows she will benefit from themt as their law values and favour women.

Did u see the length JAy-Z went to for Beyonce to forgive him? Since then didn't u noticed his repentant attitude?

Everyone knows that oyibo men value women more than blacks. Reason why any african woman wey catch oyibo man in most cases don hammer be that.
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by iamL(f): 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:
Looool.....Dont make mistake of marrying Oyibo. Your marriage would be lucky to reach 7yrs!

I live in the West, the kind of issue resolution mechanism we have, Oyibo do not have it, they divorce for little things

So I should marry a black man because I want my marriage to be endurance-forever?
Wish me well abegi.
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
I wish you well.
iamL:

So I should marry a black man because I want my marriage to be endurance-forever?
Wish me well abegi.

Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by iamL(f): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
DMerciful:

I live in the West, the kind of issue resolution mechanism we have, Oyibo do not have it, they divorce for little things.

Funny enough, white women say bkacks are very caring, they treat women right. Mind you Jay-Z, kanye west are blacks....just so you know grin

Of course they will always be caring when they are in it for the money plus they know the law over there. Talk of hypocrisy.

Jim ike is a case study, all the girls he dated in Nigeria he physically abused most of them but since he relocated and became a live-in- partner to his oyibo babymama he has been an angel even taking the baby himself to the mall.

Ordinary most black tend to behave properly if they are overseas.

Beyonce and Kim were the personalities the person I mentioned used as a case study hence I referred to their husbands who are Black Americans not Blacks.
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by Prettygirl200(f): 7:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmm this rihanna sef her own dey her body ooo so she wan naked bc say she get belle? No b juju b this one? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Rihanna Shows Off Baby Bump In New Photos by DMerciful(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Anyways, to each their own!
iamL:

Of course they will always be caring when they are in it for the money plus they know the law over there. Talk of hypocrisy.

Jim ike is a case study, all the girls he dated in Nigeria he physically abused most of them but since he relocated and became a live-in- partner to his oyibo babymama he has been an angel even taking the baby himself to the mall.

Ordinary most black tend to behave properly if they are overseas.

Beyonce and Kim were the personalities the person I mentioned used as a case study hence I referred to their husbands who are Black Americans not Blacks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asake's Brixton Show Shut Down By UK Police After Fight Broke Out / Foluke Daramola Weds Kayode-Salako At The Registry (Photo) / I Dont Know Why D'banj Won An Award At The Mamas - Basketmouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.