Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,217 members, 7,815,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Earning From Writing Is Not Rocket Science. Join My FREE Masterclass. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Earning From Writing Is Not Rocket Science. Join My FREE Masterclass. (250 Views)

Real Testimonies Of How Good My Writing Is (Screenshots) / Writing Is Not A Child’s Play / Writing Is Not For Little Children By John Chizoba Vincent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earning From Writing Is Not Rocket Science. Join My FREE Masterclass. by Uricawrites(f): 3:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hello guys, I'm a storyteller, performance poet and content strategist.

I've been writing for some years now, since my third year in the University and surprisingly I began earning as quickly as I started writing.

I'm currently working with a creative writing and publishing company. Trust me, it's been a massive step for me, and I have decided to share some knowledge that I've gained so far for FREE. We all know that nothing is free even in free town, but I am going to do this one time offer, please make use of it, especially as a growing creative writer

Come and learn how to craft your writing piece, ways to go about your personal Branding and ways to earn from writing.

If you're interested, the WhatsApp link is below.

Class begins on February 10th.

https:///KnnJLMTz6fxI2hwC9vPjQG

WhatsApp- 07019832907

Note: If you join and I find that you're unserious with learning because it's free or completely inactive with communication once we begin, I'll remove you from the group. Thanks.
Re: Earning From Writing Is Not Rocket Science. Join My FREE Masterclass. by bestbiz17: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
The link isn't working
Uricawrites:
Hello guys, I'm a storyteller, performance poet and content strategist.

I've been writing for some years now, since my third year in the University and surprisingly I began earning as quickly as I started writing.

I'm currently working with a creative writing and publishing company. Trust me, it's been a massive step for me, and I have decided to share some knowledge that I've gained so far for FREE. We all know that nothing is free even in free town, but I am going to do this one time offer, please make use of it, especially as a growing creative writer

Come and learn how to craft your writing piece, ways to go about your personal Branding and ways to earn from writing.

If you're interested, the WhatsApp link is below.

Class begins on February 10th.

https:///KnnJLMTz6fxI2hwC9vPjQG

WhatsApp- 07019832907

Note: If you join and I find that you're unserious with learning because it's free or completely inactive with communication once we begin, I'll remove you from the group. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

A Powerful Love Poem || My True Love | Most Powerful Love Poem About Relationshi / Fiction Writers Needed / The FOUNTAIN Essay Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.