Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East (10670 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
realestate99:

whose name? Obi? you are a comedian!!! I am not pro Tinubu or APC or PDP, I am just pro Yoruba and Yoruba interests. The mere fact that Obi is the best candidate your region has to offer shows you are damned. Is Obi not a Thief? was he not implicated in the death of massob guys? the problem with your people is the inability to detach emotions from issues that involves logic.
No matter any allegations against Obi, you and your fellow clowns will discard it, but a single rumour against Tinubu will give your lots orgasm.......I was only 14 when I learnt that igbos are not wise just cunning and dubious.

Now Tinubu came into the discussion again...

ADEWALE SULEIMAN SIKIRU

You are a BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim!!!

Desist from mentioning me before I curse ugrin
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Bounceboune7: 5:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr115:
As a full fledged Yoruba man from Ogun state i support a president of an igbo extraction.
nobody will take u igbos serious when u n princeoflagos keep doing this rubbish,people no like u b4 u come still dey loose guard.

Let's see how an igbo man will campaign

I believe he will tell yorubas they are no longer sophisticated morons abi

He will tell northerners they are no longer gworo chewing bastard

He will tell us Nigeria is no longer a zoo abi

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by MissionaryArchi(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
adeniyi997:
It about time tho. I can't believe this shocked shocked shocked cry

Chineke me e. Almost ten years on nairaland this is my first ftc. Today is a good day. I don't need money. The only thing I need guys. If you see this post kindly subscribe to my YouTube channel. I do amazing stuff vlogs there

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN8GHnCEdNk
Done dear. 321 subscribers, you soon will a thousand unto 10k. More grace ma
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by PrinceOfLagos: 5:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bounceboune7:
nobody will take u igbos serious when u n princeoflagos keep doing this rubbish,people no like u b4 u come still dey loose guard.

And the south east people will clap for you for calling them flat heads and Igbo right ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by olamike02: 5:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
They want to rule the zoo? Wonders never end

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by aspabay(m): 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
South east not joking this time

Especially now that's obvious Tinubu is out of the race as everyone has rejected him

Tinubu is always and the only threat. Ignore him at your peril.

Several candidates have signified interest, but na Tinubu dey una head.

Igbos are dreaming, presidency no be come and take, you have to fight for it.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by shortIGBOman: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Confirmedzombie:
Instead of an igbo man to rule Nigeria, let Buhari rule for another 8yrs.

Igbos don't how to play politics, too emotional and sentimental

God bless you. You are a patriot.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 5:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

And the south east people will clap for you for calling them flat heads and Igbo right ? grin

Don't mind the B**yard...Most of them can't handle what they constantly dish out..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by sokera: 5:21pm On Feb 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10k votes in the North.. I owe you 1 million naira.

Person wey them hide during Atiku's campaign.

Atiku would pick Wike ahead of any one from SE. Mark my words today.
you are very funny ? How can Peter Obi in PDP win the almighty Jagaban from APC ? I trust northerners they will rather give yoruba than give Igbo … pdp will just waste their chance if they give Igbo

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Yankee101: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is how to go about it. Then reduce the candidates to 2 credible sons and daughters
And present them with one voice to Nigeria
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by CXLVII: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Comedy!

I personally wil win any eastern candidate in an election if it were just both of us, cos the North and West will have no option than to vote for me.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by KILLTHECOWS(f): 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10k votes in the North.. I owe you 1 million naira.

Person wey them hide during Atiku's campaign.

Atiku would pick Wike ahead of any one from SE. Mark my words today.
he will be the president and the north can not do anything......80% of Nigerians hate buhari yet he became president...torubas hated obasanjo yet he won the presidency...the core Muslim north can go ahead and hate us we don't care..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by sokera: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
aspabay:

Tinubu is always and the only threat. Ignore him at your peril.

Several candidates have signified interest, but na Tinubu dey una head.

Igbos are dreaming, presidency no be come and take, you have to fight for it.
those ppl are clown , they now want presidency when they were calling yoruba slave for supporting Buhari they no know then Na now they know why south west Supported Buhari … there is no doubt I am praying PDP just give their ticket to south - east and APC to south - west … we are going to see who is more relevant politically

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 5:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
RandyOku:

Now Tinubu came into the discussion again...

ADEWALE SULEIMAN SIKIRU

You are a BLOODY YOLUBA Muslim!!!

Desist from mentioning me before I curse ugrin
lol!!werey!!, your prayer to get a better life is yet to be answered what makes you think your curse will be potent, Chukwudi Okorowanta the fake Jew from the eastern jungle, I salute your tenacity to perpetual stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Zionman24: 5:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Haaaahhaahaahaahahhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhaahhah,haahaaahhahaahahahahah. Fulani to allow an Igbo President?? Forget story!!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ThEGodFaThEr115: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bounceboune7:

You want to deny me of my Yoruba heritage because I support an igbo presidency? Lai lai Ko le work! For your info, I'm even more Yoruba than you and many of the Tinubu urchins on Nairaland because both of my parents are from Ogun state, "Gateway to Nigeria", a state that is notable for having a high concentration of industrial estates and being a major manufacturing hub in Nigeria.
If you're in doubt, please come to Igbęsa after Lusada bus Stop, besides the Chinese materials factory and ask after my family name.

Once again, my names are Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:
Comedy!

I personally wil win any eastern candidate in an election if it were just both of us, cos the North and West will have no option than to vote for me.

you are going too far, a donkey on a poster would win against any Igbo politician for the post of presidency.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by sokera: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
KILLTHECOWS:
he will be the president and the north can not do anything......80% of Nigerians hate buhari yet he became president...torubas hated obasanjo yet he won the presidency...the core Muslim north can go ahead and hate us we don't care..
you are right just the way Igbos and some bastard yoruba hate Jagaban but by God Grace Jagaban will occupy the Presidency seat from 2023 and hand over to another yoruba man … if you don’t like it we will break the country easily by then … Jagaban is the man that will easily break this country … all your Igbos buying properties in Yoruba land continue wasting your wealth ooooo, we are coming to destroy Lagos if Tinubu is deny the presidency
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Osilama1: 5:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
These guys are Jokers why not tell your son's and daughters to compete for the ticket... Some people want to Force Obi on everyone... Obi is a good guy but not sellable anyim okoro are sellable than him... Again there's nothing like Igbo presidency... A president isn't for a tribe or region he is for Nigeria... I mean when are we gonna cry for igala,idoma, estakor,ikwere, Isoko,uhrobo,gwari,tiv etc presidency??

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by shortIGBOman: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
od501:

Says a slowpoke that has travelled 10 km aways from his father's house. Keep reading rubbish, no wonder the low IQ!! BTW...please don't allow them to become president, that's the only way Nigeria will sink faster. And I can't wait to see this country disappear from the economic map grin grin

Eyahhh, the thing pain you well.
No Presidency for una and the North will not give Biafra their independence.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 5:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr115:

You want to deny me of my Yoruba heritage because I support an igbo presidency? Lai lai Ko le work! For your info, I'm even more Yoruba than you and many of the Tinubu urchins on Nairaland because both of my parents are from Ogun state, "Gateway to Nigeria", a state that is notable for having a high concentration of industrial estates and being a major manufacturing hub in Nigeria.
If you're in doubt, please come to Igbęsa after Lusada bus Stop, besides the Chinese materials factory and ask after my family name.

Once again, my names are Otunba Gbenga Buraimoh.
Okechukwu dey claim Buraimoh, wetin man no go see cos of 2023.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ThEGodFaThEr115: 5:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
realestate99:

Okechukwu dey claim Buraimoh, wetin man no go see cos of 2023.
Oya, you tell me your father's name and compound. If you tell lie ehn......ogun will kee u.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by CXLVII: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
realestate99:

you are going too far, a donkey on a poster would win against any Igbo politician for the post of presidency.

lol
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by realestate99: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr115:

Oya, you tell me your father's name and compound. If you tell lie ehn......ogun will kee u.
look at this cannibal looking for his next victim, if not for the security lapses facing my region, the bus conveying you and your Mpuru Mmiri brethrens should have been forced back at Ore but wait the time for that is very close......very close I must say.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by papiwyte(m): 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
angry grin ;so they wnt to be president of zoo nation embarassed tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by adeniyi997: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Done dear. 321 subscribers, you soon will a thousand unto 10k. More grace ma
Amen and Thanks so much. I'm grateful.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Bounceboune7: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

who do u think needs each other most?

The igbos or d northerners?

Don't forget buhari became president twice without igbo people's support

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by MrGerald(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:

South East presidency is dead on arrival
confused fellow, na presidency or Biafra you want?
Be specific
We don't care

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by macrodata(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Myexdisturbs:

Obi is hated in the north , Anyim is better
forgrt all those talks you see on twitter, give him a credible vice from the north & he's sellable. Remember the reason for vice is to pull votes from other regions. Buhari wouldn't have been sellable if not for his Pastor vice whom he has tamed & become accomplice to his evil agenda.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ThEGodFaThEr115: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
realestate99:

look at this cannibal looking for his next victim, if not for the security lapses facing my region, the bus conveying you and your Mpuru Mmiri brethrens should have been forced back at Ore but wait the time for that is very close......very close I must say.
See Mumu, ordinary 7 Hausa scavengers along Lasu Ojo road beat all the Yoruba moselem miscreants NURTW members and still chased them inside lasu gate where properties were destroyed yet nothing happened. The only thing those Tinubu urchins did was to shout "Ah ah ah ah........".
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Elidrisy20: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Beware of this trick, they will free Nnandi kanu, break up Nigeria, grant Biafra, sabotage Nigerian peace

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by PrinceOfLagos: 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bounceboune7:
who do u think needs each other most?

The igbos or d northerners?

Don't forget buhari became president twice without igbo people's support

The igbos voted massively for Buhari in 2015 but had another option in 2019 which is normal in election and democracy..

The igbos voted massively for late Musa Yar'Adua

The igbos voted massively for Obasanjo

The Igbos think it's their turn to produce the next president in 2023 and if you're angry with that, your headache .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Govs. Forum: Fashola Requests Suit withdrawal Against Jang / Rigging No Longer Possible In Nigeria – INEC Official / Buhari Presidency Abandons Duties, Turns To Monitoring Spirit - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.