Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East (10671 Views)

Lagos Steps Up Action On Alternatives As Okada Ban Takes Off / 2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / 2023: Ohanaeze To Meet Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu Over Igbo Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by flokii: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hope they added afenifere leaders especially Adebanjo to co-chair the committee..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by jojo1415: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Peter ob,Soludo comes to mind
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by securitywatch50: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Yeah it's our turn, so let's lobby our south south and southwest states to support us as we supported them during their own, e.g Obasanjo & Jonathan.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by allcomage: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
South East is really upping the game and they are are having the sympathies of one Nigerians with conscience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by YorubarLord: 4:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
grin grin grin So they eventually want to rule the zoo after calling Yoruba people names and insulting the whole country. I guess the whole hate speech against yoruba people has always been because of power. Foolish uncouth people

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by 77up(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
South east not joking this time

Especially now that's obvious Tinubu is out of the race as everyone has rejected him
This is a great avenue for you to use your energy to support your people and stop marketing Tinubu, thinking you are demarketing him.

Atleast you have Pandora there to market grin cheesy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Lovenorth: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
I laugh in Ipob grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by DeleTaller: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ebubu4:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/ohanaeze-sets-up-political-action-committee-says-president-from-south-east-is-panacea-to-national-malaise/

I hope the setup is with the PDP they have been with since 1960... They can't reap where they did not sow.

No chance with the APC..maybe after 8 more years when they chose to be balanced with the way they play their politics.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by YorubaIsGreat(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
Conglomerate of fuls on the beat
This news needs to be trashed
BAT23 I stand
Haters should go and die

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by DMerciful(m): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
If Nigerians do not accept Biafrans then we are out! Mind you I said Biafrans!
TechspeciaIist:

South East presidency is dead on arrival
confused fellow, na presidency or Biafra you want?
Be specific

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by CoolAmbience(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
tatarex212:
Lets see how it work sha

Nothing will come out of it.

They should keep making fools of themselves.

Which right thinking person will commence preparations to vie for Office of the President, less than a year to elections?

Didn't they say that Jonathan was their son and gave him massive support?

They folded their arms and watched Nnamdi Kanu wreck destructions in the South East and 'wage war' against the FG and did nothing....they allowed him pit Ndigbo against the other ethnic groups in the country, and now they want the presidency...how?

These guys are really sick!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ThEGodFaThEr115: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
you this confused fellow with thousands of nairaland monikers.
Keep deceiving yourself
Guy, go get a life, Stop following me upandan.
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by DMerciful(m): 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Are you sure you're normal?

Where has Bubu's politics taken you?
Where has Northern politics taken the North? Who's being killed upandan? Who's the poverty capital of the world?
Confirmedzombie:
Instead of an igbo man to rule Nigeria, let Buhari rule for another 8yrs.

Igbos don't how to play politics, too emotional and sentimental

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by MadeINchenzen2: 4:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Osinbajo is the next president of UAR... Peter Obi is the next president of Biafra...El-rufai is the next president of Arewa... Jagaban is the next president of Ooduwa Republic.

Everyone is happy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by ThEGodFaThEr115: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Conglomerate of fuls on the beat
This news needs to be trashed
BAT23 I stand
Haters should go and die
Stand kor stand ni

1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

If Peter Obi gets 10k votes in the North.. I owe you 1 million naira.

Person wey them hide during Atiku's campaign.

Atiku would pick Wike ahead of any one from SE. Mark my words today.

Lolz...

The problem most of you have in the NORTH, you play politics of RELIGION& Ethnicity and NOT COMPETENCE...

Be truthful to yourself, OF ALL the CANDIDATES so far, WHO IS THE MOST QUALIFIED in terms of COMPETENCE and not BULLION VANgrin?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by PrinceOfLagos: 4:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
77up:
This is a great avenue for you to use your energy to support your people and stop marketing Tinubu, thinking you are demarketing him.

Atleast you have Pandora there to market grin cheesy
I am yoruba but I think it's the turn of the south east
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Us south easterners have had it very rough and it even got worse with the way Nnamdi Kanu was agitating for the break away with a lot of support coming from our people even though it was breeding hatred for other tribes and the brutalizing of our own people.

There is an adage that "when the right hand washes the left hand, both of them will be clean"

My Igbo brothers have cut off one hand so how can we now ask for them to help us now that we need it?

Igbo Presidency? Votes from where? How will we win?

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Paretomaster1(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
Too little too late..... How many years will it take to correct the damages done to Ndigbo political career...?? Definitely not 2023.

The numbers is with North, and South West, yet they are the ones you make your sworn enemies... E leko

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Spherical77(m): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Batam:
This is a good development and not castigating Tinubu up and dawn.
There are lot of technically and politically gifted Igbo who can lead Nigeria successfully but the question is under which party.
probably from APGA smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Ayoefa: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Bunch of meth day dreamers.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by YorubarLord: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Count southwest out of your stupid support, we don't support uncouth clanish people like you flatheadss. Who's the slave now? grin
securitywatch50:
Yeah it's our turn, so let's lobby our south south and southwest states to support us as we supported them during their own, e.g Obasanjo & Jonathan.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Nobody: 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
Let them first pay obeisance at Bourdillion. Otherwise, the effort is dead on arrival.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by sammirano: 4:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Igbos are known noise makers, chest beaters. I like this drama, in the election spirit. We dont want unopposed na.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by TheGift: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is the kind of collective strategy I advise the south- easterners to take.

Can they put their individual egos aside and focus on the common good??

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
DMerciful:
Are you sure you're normal?

Where has Bubu's politics taken you?
Where has Northern politics taken the North? Who's being killed upandan? Who's the poverty capital of the world?

Yes, he's normal. He's just written a simple to understand opinion in legible and readable English language.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by mediainc: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Free advice...Peter Obi is your best bet.

Pan Nigerians, really undecided
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by 77up(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am yoruba but I think it's the turn of the south east
As if we care about that anymore sad

Rest , you and your lots are not helping Igbo with your post here.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by HilcomTech(m): 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ohanaeze must be high on mkporu miri for them to even think Nigerians would vote for them after all that their people are doing to Nigeria.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by RandyOku: 4:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
richie240:
Chigozirim nwannem, over to u biko!
cool

You will be ALRIGHT...

If you like CREATE IGBO names and Spread PROPAGANDA..It happened during that MANNEQUIN at ASOKORO rock time...

IGBOS vote on COMPETENCE and not on RELIGION or ETHNICITY...

Buy WAILING tea because when PETER OBI becomes president, you go wail tire
Re: 2023: Ohanaeze Sets Up Action Committee To Achieve Presidency For South-East by symbianDON(m): 4:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
The SE truly deserves a taste of the apex job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gabriel Suswan: Tinubu’s Ministers Lack Capacity, They Have No Value / Saraki Leaves PDP In Frustration / Okorocha Visits House Of Representatives, Pictured With Dogara (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.