Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans (280 Views)

How Petitions On Tinubu’s Bullion Vans Landed Magu In Trouble / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans: Deji Adeyanju Petitions EFCC (Photos) / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by Acechief: 4:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tinubu himself did not fail to answer the questions arising from the bullion vans at his residence at that time; he said he had the right to do whatever he wanted with his money, and jumping gun to put an end to further questions, he also said that he was not under any government agency nor had he received any contract from the federal government, in other words he was telling people to shut up and ask no further questions about the source of his wealth.
https://www.thenews-chronicle.com/unread-letters-from-tinubus-bullion-vans/
Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by adefitim(m): 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
He really shot him self in the leg when he knowingly or unknowingly allowed bullion vans conveyed money to his house in the broad day light.......
stand to be corrected

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by helinues: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
Una no go create thread tired about Tinubu
Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by blamingthedevil: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by PrinceOfLagos: 5:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:
Tinubu na father of corruption and we no want make a mistake of electing a corrupt man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by blamingthedevil: 5:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by helinues: 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu na father of corruption and we no want make a mistake of electing a corrupt man

Mr, can't you for once respect yourself..

Stop mentioning me, ain't interested in engaging with you as your response to questions are always lies. You have been repeating yourself for the past years without coming up with something new. Everything to you is Tinubu.

Imagine this guy mentioning me yesterday while I was enjoying Afcon first semi game, like wtf, when my life does not revolve around Politics only

The lies is shrinking my thinking.. So better not to let it shrink more

Bikonu, find other NL's to engage with..

Thanks
Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by PrinceOfLagos: 5:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
helinues:

Mr, can't you for once respect yourself..

Stop mentioning me, ain't interested in engaging with you as your response to questions are always lies. You have been repeating yourself for the past years without coming up with something new. Everything to you is Tinubu.

Imagine this guy mentioning me yesterday while I was enjoying Afcon first semi game, like wtf, when my life does not revolve around Politics only

The lies is shrinking my thinking.. So better not to let it shrink more

Bikonu, find other NL's to engage with..

Thanks

You're in no position to tell me or anyone else who to quote or whom not to oga
Re: Unread Letters From Tinubu’s Bullion Vans by helinues: 5:37pm On Feb 03, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're in no position to tell me or anyone else who to quote or whom not to oga

Talk to my hand then

(1) (Reply)

2023: Soludo Will Ensure Only APGA Wins All Seats In Anambra- Obigwe / Governor Wike Visits Former Governor Makarfi In Kaduna / NIMC Wants To Quiz Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.