Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex (111572 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / 5 Igbo Nigerian Men Die In New Delhi, India Within A Week / South Africa Bans Doggy Style During Sex (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nicenixon:
Man should learn when to stop, once they notice they can't cope with the sex, they should stop and rest. For niggas wey der gf libido is too high, it is better to leave those girls than to type "R.I.P" or "died in active service" on your behalf.
Yup
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by seyz91(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nice
omooba969:

You and your gf need to take some CPR training, just in case.
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Grandmeister(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Stronger and wiser men like Sampson and Solomon have tried to conquer toto…Sampson lose en eyes and life. Solomon died after declaring it as vanity…even if you use caterpillar 320D model you can NEVER reach the end…men have died trying and toto still remains.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Hassanmaye(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
flokii:
The male gender is getting weaker while the females are becoming stronger.. there is no other way to explain it.
Explain to us, Why does women don't die during sex?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by ednut1(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
overdose of sexual enhancers
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
omooba969:

If you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.
If you have never seen top performing athletes dropped dead Ina race.then you are in for a long ride
Imagine nwankwo kanu was still saying exercise is good for your health(with whole in his heartshocked)
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
rowland545:
This one no go stop me from taking igboya or gbese b4 I begin drilling activities

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by abbey621(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
baralatie:

Which one is real legend and which one is fake?

Those wey sabi vs those wey get mouth grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
baralatie:

If you have never seen top performing athletes dropped dead Ina race.then you are in for a long ride

Ok
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by adonaimart(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
adefitim:
This is seriouser

Na you be dat guy?

grin grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Lawalemi(m): 7:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
I know of a colleague that always recommend bp test before selling her drugs.

I never used to take her serious but now I know

5 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by bangging(m): 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Beyond the pleasure, Sex is an activity that is demanding physically, in other words, sex is a physicall activity. One thing u must do before any demanding physical activity is to check your blood pressure and your blood sugar, and HBPM, heart beat per minute.

Before you carry out any physical activity, u need to prepare your body for it. Thats y u need to engage your body with light exercises even before u begin with heavy workouts and follow up with healthy eating overall lifestyle and good medical checkups for at least every quarter

People die during sex because of some underlying health conditions that may exist without a person knowing about it. Eg. Hbp, irregular heartbeats, effect from excessive drug usage or abuse and stress.

Things like artifical libido enhancers have been linked with the cause of sudden deaths in men during sexual intercourse with their partner.

sometimes men died in acting service
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by DGascon: 7:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
When u get a new girl, since u have been anticipating the game heavy and irregular heart beat are normal.

Heavy sweating is normal when the guy is a fast and rough guy in bed.

Drowsiness sets in after release. It's normal.

Drowsiness results from tiredness. It's normal.

Body pain is in order especially around the west and chest for those that don't play regularly

The only bad signs are headache and feverish conditions.

MadeINchenzen2:
Signs u need to pay attention to during sex that could mean u need medical help.

Heavy breathing and sweating during sex.

Drowsiness

Irregular pounding heartbeats

Feeling feverish

Tiredness

Body pain

Headache

2 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Explain to us, Why does don't women don't die during sex?

It's bcoz men do the work most of the time and will often go beyond their normal level just to impress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Eddy3031: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
They dey give award to who last pass ?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
DGascon:
When u get a new girl, since u have been anticipating the game heavy and irregular heart beat are normal.

Heavy sweating is normal when the guy is a fast and rough guy in bed.

Drowsiness sets in after release. It's normal.

Drowsiness results from tiredness. It's normal.

Body pain is in order especially around the west and chest for those that don't play regularly

The only bad signs are headache and feverish conditions.

Ehn
shocked

They are not normal o
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by BabaCommander: 7:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
I can categorically tell you that most death during sex is as a result of the HEART stopping... and a simple quick CPR can save the life of such victim.

Over sabi... why is the heart stopping.,? That's the question...
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by SeunNotOwner: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Things like artifical libido enhancers have been linked with the cause of sudden deaths in men during sexual intercourse with their partner.

Sani Abacha
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Jmichael1(m): 7:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
Una go make fear catch person to hv sex ooh....
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2022
BabaCommander:

Over sabi... why is the heart stopping.,? That's the question ...
cry
Valve cut naa

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Emmanuel30a: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
[quote author=omooba969 post=109930568][/quote] You Are Familiar With Them Or You Are Frequent And In The Act?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Haakeem:
And don't try to use all ur strenth to satisfy that wide borehole,satisfy ur self alone to avoid stroke when having intercourse.grin
Yep! All that boasting about how many rounds you can do is almost suicidal, you can bash the whole, squeeze it, bite it, punch it, stick the whole of your head or leg inside it will still be there wide open and starring at you the only person losing is you! grin especially if you are over 30 years.

i learnt this years ago.

4 Likes

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by omooba969(m): 7:56pm On Feb 03, 2022
Eddy3031:
Them dey give award to who last pass ?

Best Wiper of the Year Award. grin

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 03, 2022
Eddy3031:
They dey give award to who last pass ?
I taya oo!

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Emmanuel30a: 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Angelfrost:

Ignorance is a wonderful thing...
Really?
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by baralatie(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
Aaah!!

Nooo!!

The op is only saying that you should not Keke Marwa to drag road with Dangote cement truck on Lagos Ibadan expressway!
grin
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Jmichael1(m): 7:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lawalemi:
I know of a colleague that always recommend bp test before selling her drugs.

I never used to take her serious but now I know

na tramadol she dey sell?

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by fuck419: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
HarlequinLekex:
I'm now enlightened though never had intimacy before

Me too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Jmichael1:
As long as you no go begin run marathon all night competing with a vagina, you cheesy will be fine!

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nawa o, me wey dey fear say my lady na him fit die for my hand one day, keep fit guys.

1 Like

Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by condralbedez: 7:59pm On Feb 03, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Guys, Let me tell you what man-power does to your body... it increases blood flow to your penis and increases your blood pressure as well as your heart beat... men suffers heart attack from this and die when they don't get CPR to jump start the heart again!!!

Educate your partner on how to do proper CPR, just incase, if it happens, nobody dies !!!
How can one do proper CPR
Re: This May Be The Reason Why Most Men Die Suddenly During Sex by Jmichael1(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
baralatie:

Aaah!!

Nooo!!

The op is only saying that you should not Keke Marwa to drag road with Dangote cement truck on Lagos Ibadan expressway!
grin

u funny....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: US Approves Chloroquine As Treatment - Trump / Yoruba Herbs: English Name & What They Are Uses For / Arat Hosseini, Iranian Boy With Six-Pack Now Has 4 Million IG Followers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.