Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Samuel Ajibola, Nollywood Actor Explains How Fatherhood Has Transitioned His Lif - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Ajibola, Nollywood Actor Explains How Fatherhood Has Transitioned His Lif (260 Views)

Samuel Ajibola Married His Primary School Class Captain (Photos) / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Mskaseay Traditional Wedding Photos / Samuel Ajibola "SPIFF" Set To Marry , Shares Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samuel Ajibola, Nollywood Actor Explains How Fatherhood Has Transitioned His Lif by Azeemokoya: 6:01pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nollywood actor, Samuel Ajibola in a recently published Instagram page revealed how fatherhood has transitioned his life.

The former ‘The Johnsons’ star shared a video of himself and his son on his Instagram and he explained that fatherhood has made him to appreciate his parents more.

Speaking further, Samuel Ajibola mentioned that his involvement in the life of his child has made him to see life from a different perspective.

He wrote on his Instagram page:

“My Life has completely changed since I had my first kid.

I mean, is this what parents go through? I now partake in daily night vigils and sleep with him during the day so I can run my shift with him at night.

“Before you get him to sleep, you’ll carry him till your arms are weak.

You’ll sing, stand, dance and even pray for his eyes to close but the moment you are convinced that he has started sleeping and you try to lay him down so you can rest, boom! his eyes are wide open and he is crying all over again!!”

https://newsroundtheclock.com/samuel-ajibola-nollywood-actor-explains-how-fatherhood-has-transitioned-his-life/

Re: Samuel Ajibola, Nollywood Actor Explains How Fatherhood Has Transitioned His Lif by jenny005: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
It is well with u sir. God bless u.

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Actor (natty) Is Dead / The Overhead Bridge Construction At Yaba (video)(picture) / Dj Kenny B Biography, Early Life And Music Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.