Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,514 members, 7,836,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (37314 Views)

Accident On Third Mainland Bridge, Bus Tumbles (PHOTOS) / Bus Travelling To Bayelsa Tumbles On East-West Road, Ahoada (Photos) / Bus Tumbles Into The Gutter At Ikeja-toll Gate (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by SyborgX: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
What tumbled it?
Is it the breeze or the Need For Foolishness When You Know You Are On A Bridge?

I hope no passenger or passerby was killed?

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Emmyreal4(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh…..

Africans are kinda cursed

God again? Why do you guys like asking God for everything when he gave you brains.

You did not bother to ask about cause, prevention, road worthiness of car, rod conditions, or drivers records. The next thing is God should protect you!

Hello! God would not protect you if the cause of that accident is not looked into and mitigated against future occurrence.

Why don’t you ask God for electricity?
leave them, everything God, na so one woman dey for ATM dey pray make the machine vomit her card, instead of going into the bank and lay a complaint.

Humans no longer make use of their brains.

5 Likes

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh…..

God again? Why do you guys like asking God for everything when he gave you brains.

You did not bother to ask about cause, prevention, road worthiness of car, rod conditions, or drivers records. The next thing is God should protect you!

Hello! God would not protect you if the cause of that accident is not looked into and mitigated against future occurrence.

Take note Mr man ..... not everything are meant to form efizy with ..... the holly scripture says thank God for everything
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Some are overloaded passed the capacity of wheel train. If you are in logistics it’s time we get long containers and our some on the waterways. Fix up some of the trains and start on that route as well. We have to think modern

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
cheesy
Jmichael1:
E be lyk say pastor righteouness dn finally gv up end time race ooh,since he no fit convert any body 4 dis forum
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by SyborgX: 6:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sad
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh…..

Thank you jare....Help me tell am o..... most nigerians always call on God for everything. As if naso developed countries dey call God . We need to start doing the necessary......

Dey call on God to pass an exam, call on God money, call on God food etc as if God go rain manna from heaven.....

2 Likes

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ejiakusmith:

Take note Mr man ..... not everything are meant to form efizy with ..... the holly scripture says thank God for everything

Which God?
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by nextstep(m): 6:45pm On Feb 03, 2022
wwwtortoise:

What could be the cause . . . overspeeding?
I doubt cos those commercial yellow buses can’t fire much.
I drove through that route yesterday and I can say that road is not for jallopy.

Likely swerving too quickly on high speed... adding weight to the top of the bus moves center of gravity upwards so it's much more likely to tumble if you make sudden lane shifts.

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by yusluvad(m): 6:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Thank God there's no casualities...
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by ruzell86: 6:50pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Thank you jare....Help me tell am o..... most nigerians always call on God for everything. As if naso developed countries dey call God . We need to start doing the necessary......

Dey call on God to pass an exam, call on God money, call on God food etc as if God go rain manna from heaven.....
Don't call on God, okay? tongue
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by samology2000: 6:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
who find Mummy water trouble among una? grin

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Sleekfingers: 7:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
ruzell86:

Don't call on God, okay? tongue

I do what I gotta do, I don't call on God .
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Valuepaints20(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ok
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by mayowascholar(m): 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ds op dy make me miss moi rav4 undecided
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by ButterBurger: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
Incidence
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by KazikageSama: 7:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Emily22:
„O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: preserve those who travel; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey's end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”

Amen

2 Likes

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Germi9: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
Emily22:
„O God, our heavenly Father, whose glory fills the whole creation, and whose presence we find wherever we go: preserve those who travel; surround them with your loving care; protect them from every danger; and bring them in safety to their journey's end; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.”
Amen

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by vikithor(m): 7:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh…..

Bro I get your point,there are duties and obligations for all of us to get some things right, especially ones within human capacity.
The calling of God is for the love of God and the name.
The good Lord will still tell us act safely
Learn how to drive very well
Learn how to drive manual and automatic cars, process your driving license and vehicle papers.See contacts below.
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by MemoriesAndMe: 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2022
Emily22:
Instead of finding out the reason behind the accident - like if driver was drunk, if the tires are bad, if potholes on the road caused it, etc, ure shouting God and Jesus as if they drove the vehicle. Wake up abeg.

1 Like

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Nobody: 7:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
Emily22:
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by angelfallz(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2022
nawa what caused it?
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Odss11: 8:14pm On Feb 03, 2022
The car was not over speeding...possibly the driver dozed off .
The car was going smoothly until it suddenly lost control, the driver tried his best but the overload made it difficult for him to controll till it stubbled. Thanks to God no live was lost including that of a baby who was on board. They only sustain mild injuries.
Kudos to oncoming commuters as they responded beyond my expectations...

Guess the traffic was caused by response team trying to clear the car off the road..

We shall never embark on a journey of no return!

2 Likes

Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by raphy(m): 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
kalemy:
Na wa o. Hope no life was lost.
Go read the post again see as u rush to comment without reading ..
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by raphy(m): 8:40pm On Feb 03, 2022
Odss11:
The car was not over speeding...possibly the driver dozed off .
The car was going smoothly until it suddenly lost control, the driver tried his best but the overload made it difficult for him to controll till it stubbled. Thanks to God no live was lost including that of a baby who was on board. They only sustain mild injuries.
Kudos to oncoming commuters as they responded beyond my expectations...

Guess the traffic was caused by response team trying to clear the car off the road..

We shall never embark on a journey of no return!

Amen oo
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by gadgethead: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
CXLVII:

Sigh…..

You did not bother to ask about cause, prevention, road worthiness of car, road conditions, or drivers records. The next thing is God should protect you!

I tire o
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by victorazy(m): 9:08pm On Feb 03, 2022
wwwtortoise:

What could be the cause . . . overspeeding?
I doubt cos those commercial yellow buses can’t fire much.

I drove through that route yesterday and I can say that road is not for jallopy.

They said Buhari called him early in the morning today.
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by mediainc: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
LASTMA monitor commercial transport and heavy duty vehicles more, they affect Lagosians lives more han private vehicle.
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Nonso3310: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2022
Wahala
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by Olatoman(m): 12:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Odss11

Amen.

Was wondering why road safety took one way on the other side till I got to the the scene.

Driver was lucky that demarcation didn't give in, just some feets away from going into the ocean.
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by tafat: 1:06am On Feb 04, 2022
Thank God sey e no tumble enter the water o
Re: A Commercial Bus Tumbles On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos by kingorakle2: 4:35am On Feb 04, 2022
eyah

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Bound Train From Ogun Hits Truck (photo) / Shortcut To Death: Abuja Residents Shun Pedestrian Bridges / The New Berger Bus-stop, Lagos Is Fast Degrading (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.