Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo (18449 Views)

Aregbesola Removes APC Logo, Tinubu’s, Akande’s Photos From Campaign Office(pix) / Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola Supporters In Osun(photos) / Bukola Saraki,uche Secondus Inspecting The Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
Praxis758:
Sweetest and greatest victories are achieved when your enemies turn their strongest weapons against themselves in their inner chamber.

Only enlightened minds will know this.
abi now. You sitting down and God fighting your battles for you.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by TheGift: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

They are very shameless. I wonder what goes through their mind when they see developments in other nations they frequent.

What goes through thier mind is how they can shameless loot the treasury by any means necessary, including thuggery , so that they can travel more frequently to see the development in other nations.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2022
If you reside in Abuja, and can help, pls i beg you, help get me a JOB before depression takes the better part of me. Thanks.
I hold a B.sc
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by MufasaLion: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2022
TheGift:

What goes through thier mind is how they can shameless loot the treasury by any means necessary, including thuggery , so that they can travel more frequently to see the development in other nations.

Unfortunately, they have no remorse.
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by HarlequinLekex: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2022
Urchman200:
Thuggery should not be a trade mark ,we can do better than this.
The dog wey they breed don start to bite them
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by Tboymessiah(m): 11:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nicholaspepe:
If you reside in Abuja, and can help, pls i beg you, help get me a JOB before depression takes the better part of me. Thanks.
I hold a B.sc

NasoLifeBe!!!

Ogbeni, go learn skill work, e.g driving. No work for this country even the president had said it long ago
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:02am On Feb 04, 2022
Afofun gbemu, arosun r'ada.

Who're State boys?

It's just mere SLANG use whenever he's in occasion to greet young men.

If you are conversant with his administration, you'll understand this.

Whenever he says, STATE BOYS, who are those that responds?

They're ALWAYS ANY young men present at the occasion.
So tell me how ANY well dressed, educated young men present answering State boys are Political thugs adagi tigba tigba!

Enilo'lobo is only student comrade and APC youth, infact he doesn't stay in Osun, he just come occasionally to Grace Aregbesola's occasion.

Can you equate him to Ibukun oloka and co of PDP era?
Who are those killed for Political matters during Aregbesola's reign?
How many opposition party members and offices was shot at during his reign unlike PDP and this OLETOLA?

Before you talk, always have evidence of your claim alarun opolo.
olril17:

oponuu
tell us the sponsor of state boys and who Dlaw and Asirieniba work for?
thuggery disappeared under aregbe indeed.
amukumeko
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Olodo rabata. You don't even know anything.

Abiola's wife never said the person is a serving minister.
She said the person was a bus driver.

Aregbesola was never a bus driver, he was born and had his primary, secondary education in ondo State, he only came to Ibadan polytechnic and graduated in 1980.

How is it possible for someone born in 1957 and graduated from polytechnic in 1980 (at age 23) to be an armed robber before going to school? Can you see how u sounded?

Lemme bust your bubbles, it was Ayo Fayose. He's the one who stays in ibadan and ride kabukabu.

He was the one born, brought up and schooled in Ibadan.
Eriokanmi:
Sorry for hurting you boi. He's one of those referred to by late MKO's wife last year...a former governor in the south west and a minister in the current administration whom MKO advised to go back to school when they wanted to rob him on his way to see olubadan with his entourage, including his American business partners in the old oyo state. Aregbe is the only serving minister who hails from the old oyo state( osun state used to be under old oyo state) and former governor in the south west. Fashola isn't from oyo state. He's a responsible man to the core. He's also a former governor and a minister in the current administration
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by olril17(m): 6:34am On Feb 04, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Afofun gbemu, arosun r'ada.

Who're State boys?

It's just mere SLANG use whenever he's in occasion to greet young men.

If you are conversant with his administration, you'll understand this.

Whenever he says, STATE BOYS, who are those that responds?

They're ALWAYS ANY young men present at the occasion.
So tell me how ANY well dressed, educated young men present answering State boys are Political thugs adagi tigba tigba!

Enilo'lobo is only student comrade and APC youth, infact he doesn't stay in Osun, he just come occasionally to Grace Aregbesola's occasion.

Can you equate him to Ibukun oloka and co of PDP era?
Who are those killed for Political matters during Aregbesola's reign?
How many opposition party members and offices was shot at during his reign unlike PDP and this OLETOLA?

Before you talk, always have evidence of your claim alarun opolo.
babanla odee ni man yi shaa..
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by zoedew: 6:43am On Feb 04, 2022
HORNET'S NEST JUST GOT STIRRED!
Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by Emils: 6:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
The Monster You Made.
walahi

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Attack Aregbesola’s Campaign Office In Osogbo by storm001(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Asiwaju Tinubu and thuggery is like 5 & 6.
I wonder what will happen when he mistakenly becomes the president.

May God forbid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyo Lawmakers' Wives Harassed In London / Senate Presidency: 59 APC Senators To Select Sole Candidate / House Of Reps In Rowdy Session Over Legality Of June 12th As Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.