Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,281 members, 7,829,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin (24688 Views)

Is This Igboho Or Gani Adams - Photo / We Have Commissioned Hunters, OPC, Agbekoya To Secure South-West – Gani Adams / Herdsmen Attacks: Defend Yourself By Traditional Means - Afenifere Tells Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by izubext007: 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2022
U wan try Benin juju abi
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Antoeni(m): 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
Who is this Ode, Oponu?
Jostoman:
They should free igboho because he is not a criminal.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Backlaw406(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
I know the poster is one of the pained kanu follower, he changed traditional means to juju, so tradition means juju, all this Igbo sef.
Mr intelligent can you elaborate for us what traditional means they were talking about if not juju?

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by pfadom: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Say that to the Marine. If he had that he would not have needed to travel to Benin Republic to fly to Germany. He only needed to transfigure from his room.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by angelmichael790: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Fighting for freedom is now sin in my dear country.. Anytime anyday igboho my man.

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by FuckDModz: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
Normal noise from toothless idiots.

Why not use the traditional way to liberate your people from the bondage of poverty?

Fucking bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Antoeni(m): 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
See Mumu People, You Don't need to Make noise about it , Just go Ahead if You Can.
Oponu people

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by tonykel1(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
This Yoruba a race will not stop to amuse me.......

Do you really need to say this if you truly have this power?

They should please, stop barking......

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Ayoefa: 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2022
Mumu clowns, release him na...he's locked up since now you are making noise.

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Govocrete: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Are you guys forgetting that Benin is center of juju?

So their is such juju and we still allow bad leaders to rule us. Please name all the type of juju in-stock and their usage.

We need the one that can make Naira exchange rate $1:N100, I don't want to say 1:1 which I know is impposican't.

Yeye fowl

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by executive12: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
I know the poster is one of the pained kanu follower, he changed traditional means to juju, so tradition means juju, all this Igbo sef.

Please tell us what "traditional means" means.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by matm: 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
For how long now? Their idols are silver and gold,the work of human hands.They have eyes but can't see,ears but can't hear,nose but can't breadth_"....Their makers will be like them.So will all who trust in them.says the bible .
It's only those who trust in God the creator that have hope
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by merits(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Smoke!
Na only mouth den get.

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Cappoditutti: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2022
The same way Sunday Igboho was lousy until he got caught. Do you need this announcement.
Why not test the juju on kidnapped victims inside the forest at your backyard before venturing to Benin Republic thousands of kilometers away.

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:41pm On Feb 03, 2022
Afonjas and chest beating

Empty boasters

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by headSmasher: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
Have you heard of traditional pest control?
executive12:

Please tell us what "traditional means" means.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by minasu190: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
Naija juju dey learn where rep.Benin dey
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by ussv: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
I`d love to see that. At least let`s excel in that area for the world to see lol
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by bola4dprec(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2022

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by hollywater: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
I stand with Igboho gidigbam,but please shift with your traditional means.

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Nonexisting: 11:03pm On Feb 03, 2022
Afonja and their useless belief in juju yet they never build airplane.

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by Jamesayo: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
Action speaks louder than voice. You have tried using your traditional means but failed. Say No to threats. Release him if you can, and move on.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by spydken(m): 11:12pm On Feb 03, 2022
By the time they arrest una juju,your eye go clear. Benin republic people drink juju like wine.

Try and see

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by LILTJAY1: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2022
This man for go join instagram comedy skit grin
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by planetx: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2022
DaddyFabooluz:
Benin Republic that is the HQ of juju in the world you are threatening them with your small yoruba juju.
Lol no mind them threatening the worldwide headquarter of Voodoo

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by nedekid: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
Lolz..
These agbekoya sef funny.
On a serious note, Igboho is a prisoner of conscience and ought to be released.
What crime did the man commit other than to fight for his people and others?
God willing, this Fulani tyranny will soon come to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by nedekid: 11:38pm On Feb 03, 2022
headSmasher:
Have you heard of traditional pest control?
No, kindly enlighten me..
Thanks.
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by AmDayo: 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Your j**ju nonsense that doesn't work... cheesy
If truly they made that statement then they are clowns.. grin

You have that nonsense with you and people still die on a daily basis?
And you haven't freed those kidnapped by terrorist..see empty talk tho..better look for a physical and better solution and stop talking to the air..

You are schmuck
Big fuuu wallowing piffle
Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by warlordd(m): 11:53pm On Feb 03, 2022
Clowns! Why una no use the traditional means release MKO Abiola until he died?

1 Like

Re: Release Igboho Or We Use Traditional Means To Free Him - Agbekoya To Benin by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:05am On Feb 04, 2022
AmDayo:

You are schmuck
Big fuuu wallowing piffle
Tell them to prove it na.. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: I Will Vote For Obi As President, Sanwo-Olu As Governor - Isaac Fayose / Boko Haram Kills Nearly 200 In 48 Hours Of Nigeria Slaughter / “Go And Ask For My Records At Oxford… I Won’t Stop You With Injunctions.” - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.