Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,590 members, 7,854,516 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) (16149 Views)

Bandits Displace Seven Villages In Kebbi, Sokoto States / Lai, Aregbesola, Yari, Keyamo Lose Out, APC Inaugurates State Chairmen / Supreme Court Ruling: Anxiety In Kano, Sokoto, Bauchi, Benue, Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by rm94(m): 9:15pm On Feb 03, 2022
A big congrats to PDP in advance for winning the 2023 general election. APC was given expo but still failed. Everything Buni has done will be nullified by the supreme court. PDP should wait until after the general election before approaching the court so as to win all the seats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by offiahvictor(m): 9:19pm On Feb 03, 2022
Ugochukwu Agballah is back in Enugu politics.
Indome boys won't know him.

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Nsibash(m): 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2022
Na so.
In the coming days, na so so court judgement and injunctions we go dey read here.

How did Magnus Abe lost out on this one. He's gradually becoming a perpetual loser on top this APC matter.

4 Likes

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Laggafin: 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2022
This is the begining of the end of APC
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Asgard73: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
I’m happy for basil Ejidike ..

Andy got this ..
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by flejnr2(f): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2022
offiahvictor:
Ugochukwu Agballah is back in Enugu politics.

Indome boys won't know him.
he was not sworn in too
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Cantonese: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Thanks bro.
It looks like majority of the ministers lost out in the tussle. Amosun lost out, Aregbesola lost out, Akpabio lost out, Keyamo lost out, Yari and co lost out, Magnus Abe lost out. Adamu Adamu won the control of Bauchi, Lai mohammed lost out.

It was wise for the party to have left out Kano in order to avoid bad blood.
I don't know what is happening in sokoto,I thought the senator/immediate past governor had control there.

Keyamo in Delta? How? Where? Who know am?

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Correct.....In Abia, all the APC bigwigs lost out...Ogah, OUK, Adighije, Nwogu, Nwankpa, etc. Only Nkiru Onyejeocha is in the correct faction. (Ikechi Emenike in full cruise control).

Wammako has a running battle with another Senator, Gada.
with the little experience I have, any politicians with a post in Abuja either by selection or elections find it difficult to control the party at home though they are few exceptions...
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by fergie001: 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2022
obinoral1179:
with the little experience I have, any politicians with a post in Abuja either by selection or elections find it difficult to control the party at home though they are few exceptions...
That's true....the reason some of them will prefer to remain in their home States.
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Urchman200: 10:00pm On Feb 03, 2022
Where are Tinubu and his urchins in all this permutations? Are they conducting their own on Twitter?

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Indispensable85(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Buni & Emenike used to belong to ANPP before the merger.

So Buni run am for e man/

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......I see whr Emenike level come from. E clear
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

That's true....the reason some of them will prefer to remain in their home States.
Yes but relevance in Abuja is tempting.....
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2022
Urchman200:
Where are Tinubu and his urchins in all this permutations? Are they conducting their own on Twitter?
15-20 chairman might be loyal to him don't underate him,wait for the convention to come..
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2022
Indispensable85:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......I see whr Emenike level come from. E clear
OUK don't have the structure of the party in Abia, it's seems his ambition is dead on arrival...
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
Nsibash:
Na so.
In the coming days, na so so court judgement and injunctions we go dey read here.

How did Magnus Abe lost out on this one. He's gradually becoming a perpetual loser on top this APC matter.
with the recent Oshogbo judgement I don't think anybody can do anything again it's a party affairs

5 Likes

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by Urchman200: 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
obinoral1179:
15-20 chairman might be loyal to him don't underate him,wait for the convention to come..
if you understand what buni led committee stand for,you will know know where i am coming from, most of the factions loyal to Tinubu lost out.
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by fergie001: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2022
obinoral1179:
Yes but relevance and money in Abuja is tempting.....
obinoral1179:
OUK don't have the structure of the party in Abia, it's seems his ambition is dead on arrival...
Emenike is a Buharist. He is the first politician that started preaching Buhari in Abia as far back as 2007 when he contested Gov.

His wife has been an Ambassador since 2015 till date....He himself is the Governing Council Chair @ UNN. BUHARI doesn't joke with those who were with him in the trenches then.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by haffaze777(m): 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Aregbe

Amosun

Yari

Lai Mohammed

Keyamo

Senator Dayo Adeyeye

And other members frozen out of inaugurated faction will be like

No loud am grin
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by 27Pushing30: 11:07pm On Feb 03, 2022
Kwamecron:
Were is Lagos? Is our man ooh
Ambode faction?
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by feedthenation(m): 11:22pm On Feb 03, 2022
---They should be ready to start fighting with different state factions very soon---
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 11:27pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Emenike is a Buharist. He is the first politician that started preaching Buhari in Abia as far back as 2003 when he contested Gov.

His wife has been an Ambassador since 2015 till date....He himself is the Governing Council Chair @ UNN. BUHARI doesn't joke with those who were with him in the trenches then.
you are well grounded in politics from the East...... Who is your candidate for the next election?

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by garfield1: 11:30pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Buni & Emenike used to belong to ANPP before the merger.

So Buni run am for e man/

I understand it now.I told you earlier that in states where apc do not control,it is who is connected to the nwc that get mouth
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 11:31pm On Feb 03, 2022
Urchman200:
if you understand what buni led committee stand for,you will know know where i am coming from, most of the factions loyal to Tinubu lost out.
No, the only factions I knew that might have lost out are Kwara Which are paper weight,I don't think tinubu will put his weight on lia also the ekiti the rest that lost are even anti Tinubu self but I think during the convention things will take shape..

2 Likes

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by garfield1: 11:32pm On Feb 03, 2022
obinoral1179:
with the recent Oshogbo judgement I don't think anybody can do anything again it's a party affairs

Gbam.any case that doesn't concern party primaries will not be entertained by any court

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by garfield1: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2022
Urchman200:

That is not true...

1 Like

Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by garfield1: 11:34pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

Emenike is a Buharist. He is the first politician that started preaching Buhari in Abia as far back as 2003 when he contested Gov.

Guy,why can't emenike go for senate
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by obinoral1179(m): 11:35pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:

Gbam.any case that doesn't concern party primaries will not be entertained by any court
according to the electoral act and with this politicians will kill to be national chairman of a party..... Too much power....
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by fergie001: 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2022
obinoral1179:
you are well grounded in politics from the East...... Who is your candidate for the next election?
State or National....
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by fergie001: 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2022
garfield1:
Guy,why can't emenike go for senate

He feels he is bigger than that.
Re: APC inaugurates state chairmen in Abuja (Kano & Sokoto States exempted) by garfield1: 11:49pm On Feb 03, 2022
fergie001:

He feels he is bigger than that.

I think buhari might consider him for presidency along onu and nwajiuba

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria / Profile Of Senator David Mark / Jonathan, Buhari, Others To Face INEC Verification Committee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.