Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie (834 Views)

General Ihejirika: A Loony Biafra Fanatic Or Just Deadly Corrupt? – Dr. Peregrin / Nigerians-PDP Is Just Playing Us. Open Your Eyes. $50 Billion- Pius Adesanmi / Femen Protest In Tunisia: Is This Effective Activism Or Just Morally Offensive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 01, 2007
WHY CAN'T EFCC FOLLOW OBASANJO?
WHY ARE THEY RUNING AFTER SMALL GOVNORS
ASK YOURSELVES
Re: Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2007
Abeg let us hear something new. Do you have the courage to do half of the things Ribadau is doing putting his life and that of his family at risk. I am sick of Nigerians who will always find a negative thing to complain about.
Abeg get something else to do, You do not just arrest and prsecute, Dariye and the rest have been under investigation for years, evidence have been gathered on them.
Before arresting anybody you need time to build a case. No be mouth, Allow the man to do his work if you do not have anything better to do.
I am sorry for my tone but I am sick of Nigerians complaining from their safety nets when other people like Ribadau are sacrificing ther lifes to build a better Nigeria
Re: Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by PeeDaVinci: 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2007
Going after Obj will make EFCC a failure by default. You dont take on a big politician (former president) without gathering enough experience from lesser important cases, or how many of the ex-president have the law ever convicted? it starts small and grows big, let efcc strenghten its legal prowess b4 going after a big fish, else, they will fail woefully- and that will be its(EFCC's) end
Re: Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by Mariory(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2007
jayon:

WHY CAN'T EFCC FOLLOW OBASANJO?
WHY ARE THEY RUNING AFTER SMALL GOVNORS
ASK YOURSELVES

WHY CAN'T THE ICPC 'FOLLOW' OBASANJO?
THEY ARE CONTROLLED BY THE SENATE AND NOT THE PRESIDENT. THAT WOULD MEAN THEY CAN PROBE HIM RIGHT?
WHY CAN'T YOU CALL FOR THE ICPC TO 'FOLLOW' OBASANJO?
WHY ARE YOU CONCENTRATING ON THE EFCC?
ASK YOURSELF
Re: Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by Crownvilla(m): 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2007
aisha2, you nailed it in one, gbosa! (Once again, you've presented your arguement in an objective, intelligent manner).

I agree with you 100%.

Ribadu is a gem and the EFCC are doing a grand job in a country which has almost institutionalised corruption
Re: Efcc Genie Or Just Playing Genie by eleko1: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2015
Ribadu is now useless undecided sad

(1) (Reply)

How Ibori Was Convicted In Uk / London Mayoral Elections 08 / Nigeria Won't Recognise Mauritania Rulers After Coup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.