Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 (8413 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2022 / Delta State Post Primary Education Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Bright9239(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2022
The Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education is currently recruiting graduates to fill some vacant positions in secondary schools in the state.

APPLICATION GUIDELINE
Visit the Delta State Ministry of Basic and Secondary Education portal:
jobs.deltastatemobse.net to apply.
1. Click on the 'START APPLICATION' button at the bottom of this page.

2. You would be transferred to the Bio-Data page where you are required to fill in your personal details.

3. When completing the Bio-Data page ensure that your MOBILE NUMBER and EMAIL address are accurate, functional and accessible to you as your UserID and Password would be sent through them.

4. You are enjoined to truthfully state any Disability or Special Needs you may have to enable adequate provision to be made for you through-out the recruitment process.

5. Applicants are required to:
a) Upload a clear and recent Passport Photograph.
b) Upload the following documents to the portal.

i. All Academic/Professional Certificates relevant to the application including FSLC, WASSCE/SSCE, Degrees, other relevant certificates.
ii. NYSC Certificate - Discharge, Exemption or Exclusion Certificates.
iii. Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age duly certified by National Population Commission
iv. Certificate of Local Government of Origin
v. Valid means of identification (preferably National Identity Card)

6. When you are done filling the Bio-Data Page Click on the 'SAVE and CONTINUE' button.

7. On successful submission of your BIO-DATA an SMS and an EMAIL - containing your UserID and PASSWORD, would be sent to you (PLEASE NOTE: Your UserID and PASSWORD will also be DISPLAYED under the registration status on the application page). Should you fail to get both the Email and SMS notification after completing the registration process kindly send an email to: jobs@deltastatemobse.net – stating your telephone number in the mail.

8. On successful completion and submission of the Bio-Data you would be transferred to the Academic Qualification page. Here you are required to state your Primary(Basic), Secondary(Post-Primary) and Tertiary education qualifications. Please note the following:

a. For the Primary and Secondary Qualifications; should you have attended more than one school at any of the levels, simply state the school from which you acquired the Certificate, you are stating on this Application.

b. For the Tertiary Education Qualification, you are expected to state ONLY the FIRST DEGREE Tertiary education qualification you possess. Click on the 'ADD TERTIARY EDUCATION' button, the qualification would appear in the panel below. When you are done with this , Click the NEXT button to submit and proceed.

9. After the Qualifications page, you are expected to state your NYSC status and select the POST APPLIED FOR . Please ensure that the Post Applied for is related to your Course of Study at First Degree Level. On completing the requirements on the page, Click on 'COMPLETE APPLICATION'.

10. When you Click on the Complete Application button, a summary of the details you entered in all the fields are displayed for you to Review before comfirmation.

11. Should you discover that you have made any mistakes while completing the Application, Click on Save & Exit. Log In using your UserID and password to effect corrections and save.

12. After the submission of your Application, you have a grace period of 336 hours (14 Days) to revise any information you have submitted. This may be less should your submission be made with less than 24 hours to the closure of the Application process.

13. Applications that were started, but not duly completed before the closure of the application process would be discarded.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by emmyjak: 8:04pm On Mar 09, 2022
Thank you for this information.

Those that wrote this exam today. How was the CBT experience please?
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by donkas: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2022
It was ok
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by UFOMZY: 10:01am On Mar 14, 2022
Good day. Whatz d update ooh
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Emmaskill(m): 12:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
When will they bring the cut off self?
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2022
Next stage should be Oral interview..But first we need to cross this bridge,.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by UFOMZY: 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2022
Plz any update on the cutoff mark
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Emmaskill(m): 9:34pm On Mar 19, 2022
Why re dis people delaying d process na? This delay is vry dangerous oh.

1 Like

Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Mrc01(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2022
Pls house what is the cut of mark going to be like for those that wrote further Mathematics?
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 9:23am On Mar 21, 2022
Mrc01:
Pls house what is the cut of mark going to be like for those that wrote further Mathematics?
I guess between 35%-45% hopefully...Just my guess
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Emmaskill(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
etel124:
I guess between 35%-45% hopefully...Just my guess
Hope u re aware is over 50? Does it mean we have people who score 35 and above.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Mrc01(m): 7:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
Well I just pray further Mathematics is less than 45%
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Emmaskill(m): 11:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Is the percentage different from d one dat popped up immediately after d test? I scored 30. This one wey i dey hear 35% and 45% as prospective cut Mark so, I still get hope laidis?

1 Like

Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Mrc01(m): 1:26am On Mar 22, 2022
They have not released cut off mark for different subjects yet

1 Like

Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 6:37am On Mar 22, 2022
Emmaskill:
Is the percentage different from d one dat popped up immediately after d test? I scored 30. This one wey i dey hear 35% and 45% as prospective cut Mark so, I still get hope laidis?
if you score 30,that means you score 60%.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 6:39am On Mar 22, 2022
Mrc01:
They have not released cut off mark for different subjects yet
you are right..
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by UFOMZY: 1:01pm On Mar 23, 2022
Abeg how come ,if u score 30 den it becomes 60 .what is the total numbers of questions.na 50 questions not 100 questions.plz explain ooh
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 1:57pm On Mar 23, 2022
UFOMZY:
Abeg how come ,if u score 30 den it becomes 60 .what is the total numbers of questions.na 50 questions not 100 questions.plz explain ooh
Your result in percentage is shown on the result tab of the face of testing...Jst log in with ur exam number and password you used in taking ur CBT.Then click on result tab...You will see ur score with percentage on the right side..
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by UFOMZY: 11:34pm On Mar 25, 2022
Yes u are right.i just check mine now.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by UFOMZY: 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Plz house any update on cut off mark n interview date.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Bright9239(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2022
No
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Emmaskill(m): 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
This is one month after the CBT examination, no cut off marks released or other vital information. I really don't see any reason for d delay unless they want to do their underground shit.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by okweye4: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
Delta State is just delaying the process for reasons best known to them.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Bright9239(m): 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2022
SMS and mails have been sent to candidates who met the cut off mark to come for interview/micro teaching.
I hope you received the message.
However, the cut off marks used for selection has not been made known to us yet.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Mrc01(m): 1:05am On Apr 21, 2022
Politics every where ,how can they invite people for Micro teaching/oral interview without releasing cut off mark first . Corruption everywhere . Any thing Delta state Civil service recruitment is always like that from onset. Make them get out .
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Mrc01(m): 1:06am On Apr 21, 2022
Tomorrow them say youths are lazy mtcheew
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Dave061(m): 2:51am On Apr 21, 2022
I scored 54% in Basic Tech. What is the cut off
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Prechy2Ej: 6:54am On Apr 21, 2022
Bright9239:
SMS and mails have been sent to candidates who met the cut off mark to come for interview/micro teaching.
I hope you received the message.
However, the cut off marks used for selection has not been made known to us yet.
pls I received the text, but not the mail don't know if it is a glitch on their side cause the sms text is not that detailed just date for the interview no time and documents to bring
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Get2sergin02: 7:16am On Apr 21, 2022
Did you receive message? Also for basic tech.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Uroro: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2022
Prechy2Ej:
pls I received the text, but not the mail don't know if it is a glitch on their side cause the sms text is not that detailed just date for the interview no time and documents to bring

I found the mail in my spam folder.
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by Prechy2Ej: 10:26am On Apr 21, 2022
Uroro:

I found the mail in my spam folder.
thanks, have seen mine
Re: Delta State Ministry Of Basic And Secondary Education Recruitment 2022 by etel124(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2022
Please was there cut off mark sent with the mail.... kindly post the cut off mark here..thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skye Bank Recruitment / Breaking News ! Shell Nigeria Is Recruiting Graduates Into Various Positions. / State Security Service Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.