Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue (42941 Views)

2 Teenage Girls Sell Their Ovaries, Eggs, Organs For ₦‎100,000 Each In Ogun / Doctor Removes Huge Fibroids, Warns Nigerian Women. Graphic Photos / Muslim Lady Who Performed Surgery In Hijab Speaks After Succesful Operation.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by LIONSABRE(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2022
]In medics experience plays a vital role.
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Jerryherd: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Internet generation doctors. Avoid any doctor less than 50yrs of age they belong to the internet generation.So sad

Anyone that doesn't recognise ovaries of a woman shouldn't be called a doctor

Even native doctors know ovary

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Bunnatex(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Its a pity. Too many quack and is as a result of poor health sector
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Lovenorth: 8:53am On Feb 04, 2022
Is this lizard a doctor?
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by geezynoni: 8:54am On Feb 04, 2022
This is bad....Really really bad.
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by mecuries(m): 8:54am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
Internet generation doctors. Avoid any doctor less than 50yrs of age they belong to the internet generation.So sad
you lack knowledge....go to hospitals and see consultants less than that age

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by LollyP94(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2022
He looks like a charlatan from the picture up there.
May she find healing in Jesus name!
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by joyandfaith: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:

Look at the doctor. He is older. He is a fake doctor. Besides, patients should always send surgical specimens to histopathology laboratory. Pathology report would have confirmed if ovaries or appendix are actually removed or not. Law of evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Eddy3031: 8:56am On Feb 04, 2022
The license should be revoke immediately and jail
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by pocohantas(f): 8:59am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
OK too,and in case you want to fight I'm ready.Just so you know

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by arantess: 8:59am On Feb 04, 2022
i thought women at this age have over 300k of them

so how do you remove all of them??

knowledgeable doctors should explain
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Lovenorth: 9:00am On Feb 04, 2022
Jerryherd:
Too many quack doctors in Northern Nigeria
That ipob stuff is very bad, it makes people go insane
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:00am On Feb 04, 2022
God have mercy

Chaii

Even devil is not as wicked as this man
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Jerryherd: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Lovenorth:

That ipob stuff is very bad, it makes people go insane

What Ipob stuff and isn't it early for you to be hallucinating
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
OK too,and in case you want to fight I'm ready.Just so you know

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by greatness77: 9:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by gboyetade: 9:02am On Feb 04, 2022
They should report to human rights agencies and MDCN
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by symbianDON(m): 9:03am On Feb 04, 2022
mbahdi:
Is the man in the picture the said doctor or a native doctor?
that's the girl's father
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by bergs2: 9:04am On Feb 04, 2022
According to him, efforts to get justice for his child and have the quack doctor punished for his negligence have been frustrated by the police, who granted him bail and have been siding with him, allegedly.

This simply summarizes our problem as a Nation and people.
First, the quack journalist misinformed the public by not calling a spade by its name: how could you term a clear "Malpractice" as a "Negligence" as if it really doesn't matter?
Secondly, the police that should try salvage their ill-ridden image is here frustrating a justice system.

Our society has gone to the dogs. This attitude of result- oriented pursuit has brought us to this abysmal level of societal decay.
The other day, a trained doctor cut off a patient's kidney on the ground that he found an oversized beans in his body and now this.
This quest for results has brought us to this state of our life.
Its unfortunate!
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by YorubaIsCursed1: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Quack doctors self

5 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Lovenorth: 9:05am On Feb 04, 2022
Jerryherd:

What Ipob stuff and isn't it early for you to be hallucinating
Mkpulu Mmiri is a useless drugs, I am sorry for offending you
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Jerryherd: 9:10am On Feb 04, 2022
Lovenorth:

Mkpulu Mmiri is a useless drugs, I am sorry for offending you

You didn't offend me, my friend.. I neither give a fvck about IPOB or Mkuru nmiri
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by onyenatruchi: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2022
All this fake Doctors sha lipsrsealed this reminds me of one fake Doctor on nairaland here lipsrsealed Bunmi Abi Funmi lipsrsealed fake Doctors everywhere lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Agboconsult1(m): 9:12am On Feb 04, 2022
Can the ovaries be sold?
If yes, probably that's what they doctor did.
He needs jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Feelings79: 9:12am On Feb 04, 2022
christejames:
Some of these so called doctors operate like carpenters, always cutting to join.

Sometimes you begin to wonder what the regulatory body (MDCN) do to checkmate and assess the intellectual capacity of these medics, once they grant them their license, they forget about them which is not suppose to be so.

Sometimes I begin to align with BMC and Tinubu urchins on why their principles will never take panadol produced in Nigeria talk more of having a bed rest here.
This incident happened in my area where I live and work.The so called"Doctor"isn't anything close to a doctor.He is rather a community health worker.Here in Benue state even a patent medicine operator is labeled and called a doctor by our people.Often times, the so called doctors perform all kinds of medical operations

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Drsiyaiya(m): 9:14am On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by webincomeplus(m): 9:15am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
In medics experience plays a vital role and it matters a lot.I maintain what I wrote.
A younger doctor who has worked in a hospital where a certain case is managed often is more experienced in that kind of case than an older doctor who works in a hospital where such cases are rarely seen.

Experience in medical practice isn't always a function of age, but place of work and nature of cases seen. Some older doctors are even more dangerous because they don't update their knowledge. Some are sticking with old-school drugs and procedures that are no longer used due to their proven side effects which were not known decades ago.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by daberechi8(f): 9:19am On Feb 04, 2022
onyenatruchi:
All this fake Doctors sha lipsrsealed this reminds me of one fake Doctor on nairaland here lipsrsealed Bunmi Abi Funmi lipsrsealed fake Doctors everywhere lipsrsealed
fake nurse nkor grin
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by purplekayc(m): 9:21am On Feb 04, 2022
Chai
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by rhektor(m): 9:22am On Feb 04, 2022
Iyaebe:
In medics experience plays a vital role and it matters a lot.I maintain what I wrote.

50 and above? So when they all die we will be left with no more doctors? You claim experience play a vital role in medicine yet you don't want the young ones to have the experience. Where will the experience come from if nobody patronise them? Think am o
Re: Doctor Removes Ovaries Of Teenager During Appendix Surgery In Benue by Bukasint(f): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Cantonese:
Was that a fake doctor? Many of them prowl around everywhere. Someone has to take up this case and follow it up to the logical conclusion.

I pity your life... they are the ones that even kill often because they hardly study or know the latest guildlines. If you don't know...know it now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Frequent Urinating At Night: Help!!! / 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Beer / 6 Ekiti Doctors Die In Accident (graphic pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.