Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

I Need Advice On Hire Purchase - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advice On Hire Purchase (382 Views)

Advice On Quit Notice By My Landlady / Rider/hirer Of Keke Napep On Hire Purchase Needed / "Pls Help Me, I Need Your Advice On This Before I Do Otherwise" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by bosco9: 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2022
I need advice as I'm thinking of taking a car on hire purchase here in benin city for bolt/Uber services.

It is a Nigerian used Camry (Voltron), it will be given to me for a total price of 4,800,000 naira.

Initial deposit for the car is 500,000 naira, then insurance, consultancy fee, legal fee and car tracker, everything amounts to 840,000 naira including the initial deposit for the car.

I'm to pay 35,000 naira weekly plus 2,000 weekly for management, which amounts to 37k weekly for a duration of 3 years

For three years I will have to pay a balance of 4,300,000 naira

Please what do you guys think ? Should I go ahead with the contract ? Will it be profitable for me on the long run ? Will I be able to meet up with the balance payment if I register the car with bolt ?

Please I need advice, I don't want to do something I will regret later, thank you
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by dawnomike(m): 11:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
bosco9:
I need advice as I'm thinking of taking a car on hire purchase here in benin city for bolt/Uber services.

It is a Nigerian used Camry (Voltron), it will be given to me for a total price of 4,800,000 naira.

Initial deposit for the car is 500,000 naira, then insurance, consultancy fee, legal fee and car tracker, everything amounts to 840,000 naira including the initial deposit for the car.

I'm to pay 35,000 naira weekly plus 2,000 weekly for management, which amounts to 37k weekly for a duration of 3 years

Please what do you guys think ? Should I go ahead with the contract ? Will it be profitable for me on the long run ? Will I be able to meet up with the balance payment if I register the car with bolt ?

Please I need advice, I don't want to do something I will regret later, thank you
My brother, this is slavery... The terms are too burdensome.
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by bosco9: 4:11am On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
My brother, this is slavery... The terms are too burdensome.

Thought as much, thanks
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by WHITELIGHTER: 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
bosco9:

Damn! 3 years of captivity...not nice....I think there are better options out there in this regard
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by bosco9: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thanks for your advice, I decided to buy mine
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by Cloven22: 9:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
bosco9:
Thanks for your advice, I decided to buy mine

Ohh good that's better for than the hire purchase idea. When you get your car you can check out Flickwheel for a good mechanic around you that will fix your car well when it needs repair. smiley wink
Re: I Need Advice On Hire Purchase by Promise47(m): 10:12pm On Nov 10, 2023
Nice one brother it's me promise I have mention you don't be afraid
bosco9:

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Vs Netflix Which Deserves Your Hard Earned Money Monthly? / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 21/03/2022. / Glo Line NIN Registration Code Is Not Work *109#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.