Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. (637 Views)

Ekene Bob: Amaechi Will Still Fly APC Flag With El-Rufai As His Running Mate / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate / Gbenga Daniel And Rotimi Amaechi In Campaign Debate On Channels TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Ludlum(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2022
Let us be realistic here,tinubu does not stand a chance to come out as apc flag bearer likewise osinbajo.
Most people has almost forgotten about emeka nwajiuba,to me he is a dark horse there.he is a core buharist and he also has been with buhari since their cpc days,I can say buhari trust him than all.southern politicians.
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2022
Beer parlour gists
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Penguin2: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2022
Ludlum:
Let us be realistic here,tinubu does not stand a chance to come out as apc flag bearer likewise osinbajo.
Most people has almost forgotten about emeka nwajiuba,to me he is a dark horse there.he is a core buharist and he also has been with buhari since their cpc days,I can say buhari trust him than all.southern politicians.

It’s funny to me how Nwajiuba is so unassuming, never says a word. Just him and his business.

Yet his name keeps popping up in the presidential race everyday.

Do people around Buhari know what we don’t?

Another niggur around Buhari I would love to see get the ticket is Amaechi.

1 Like

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by seunmsg(m): 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
You just have to pity Igbos and their political permutation. One of them came up with the argument that Ogbonnaya Onu is the strongest person in APC some days ago. Today, the unassuming Nwajiuba is the assumptive presidential candidate of APC. They just don’t know when to end the joke and it’s quiet pitiful.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

It’s funny to me how Nwajiuba is so unassuming, never says a word. Just him and his business.

Dude is from the SS

1 Like

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 8:00am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:
You just have to pity Igbos and their political permutation. One of them came up with the argument that Ogbonnaya Onu is the strongest person in APC some days ago. Today, the unassuming Nwajiuba is the assumptive presidential candidate of APC. They just don’t know when to end the joke and it’s quiet pitiful.

Actually, the joke is watching non Igbos opening hundreds of threads just to do political permutations while real Igbos watch and laugh.

Are Nigerians this desperate to offload a dead and sinking country on an innocent Igboman?

And 4 years down the line, you all will be opening threads upon threads of how an Igbo president stole your destiny from oil exports? We don't want your hate politics.

You all know what we want, a new country, stop pretending that we will be swayed by a plate of porridge laced with poison.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by seunmsg(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2022
DrGoodman:

Actually, the joke is watching non Igbos opening hundreds of threads just to do political permutations while real Igbos watch and laugh.

Are Nigerians this desperate to offload a dead and sinking country on an innocent Igboman?

And 4 years down the line, you all will be opening threads upon threads of how an Igbo president stole your destiny from oil exports? We don't want your hate politics.

You all know what we want, a new country, stop pretending that we will be swayed by a plate of porridge laced with poison.

My friend, I’m not the one campaigning for Peter Obi Pandora to be the next president of Nigeria. If all you want his Biafra, kindly appeal to Obi, Anyim, Kalu and Umahi to drop their presidential ambition and start campaigning for Biafra.

Imagine the kind of impact that a Peter Obi campaigning for Biafra will have? Yes, very huge. Walk the talk and stop posting nonsense on Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

My friend, I’m not the one campaigning for Peter Obi to be the next president of Nigeria.

I know, you are the one who supplies hateful words to those who open Igbo topics daily, and of course, you cannot afford not to comment with hate on every such topic.

4 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by seunmsg(m): 8:22am On Feb 04, 2022
DrGoodman:

I know, you are the one who supplies hateful words to those who open Igbo topics daily, and of course, you cannot afford not to comment with hate on every such topic.

Lol. Over half of the threads in the politics section is dedicated to abuse Tinubu, Osinbajo and the Yoruba race. So, what’s your point again?

2 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by mrvitalis(m): 8:26am On Feb 04, 2022
Penguin2:

When my source told me last two years Nwajuba was Buhari choice to take over from him ..I never believed ....

The rumours is gathering steam ooh
Well he is a fine gentle man tho ..refined so not a bad choice APC would win ,60% of south east vote with him as flag bearer ...

2 Likes

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 8:31am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol. Over half of the threads in the politics section is dedicated to abuse Tinubu, Osinbajo and the Yoruba race. So, what’s your point again?

You will never see me there in such threads, except I am making a comment most people will make. But I see you on each and every thread opened to abuse Igbos, and you are a strong contributor, always passing caustic comments about Igbos.

Is there any special reasons for that?

I know I can reason it out Beith you, you seem educated enough to understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by SmartPolician: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2022
Nigeria doesn't need weaklings at this time because this country is on the verge of collapse. I don't hide my desire for a Rotimi Amaechi to become the flagbearer of APC.

He has guts, and everyone feels his impact wherever he is - both at state and federal levels. I make bold to say that he's the best minister in this dead administration. We need a man who can be bold enough to step on evil toes.
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 8:34am On Feb 04, 2022
SmartPolician:
Nigeria doesn't need weaklings at this time because this country is on the verge of collapse. I don't hide my desire for a Rotimi Amaechi to become the flagbearer of APC.

He has guts, and everyone feels his impact wherever he is both at state and federal levels. I make bold to say that he's the best minister in this dead administration.

And especially, he has denied all his Igboness grin
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by SmartPolician: 8:37am On Feb 04, 2022
DrGoodman:

And especially, he has denied all his Igboness grin

Huncle, I don't care about tribe.

I just want a working country.

It's embarrassing for foreigners to learn that you are a Nigerian. Being a Nigerian is enough to make you lose important projects. This country needs someone to clean it up or divide it. Una no dey tire?
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by EastisBae: 8:38am On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

Yet couldn't type this crap without crying grin
It is Tinubu urchins and agberos both online and offline that should rather be pitied. Your principal has ran away even before the contest started grin grin

Yet you're still hoping that somehow somehow, a miracle will happen that will make Tinubu to emerge in APC cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by DrGoodman: 8:40am On Feb 04, 2022
SmartPolician:

Huncle, I don't care about tribe.

I just want a working country

That's where we differ, we care about tribe when it concerns us, you refuse to care about tribe if it gets to a hated region's turn.

A working country, can only be built on inclusiveness.
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by kingi777: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2022
Hon Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba is the next President of Nigeria.
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Penguin2: 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
mrvitalis:

When my source told me last two years Nwajuba was Buhari choice to take over from him ..I never believed ....

The rumours is gathering steam ooh
Well he is a fine gentle man tho ..refined so not a bad choice APC would win ,60% of south east vote with him as flag bearer ...

Sure.

If APC gives somebody like Nwajiuba its ticket, they are sure to win the Southeast.

And with Buhari support, the north would be on lockdown for him.

Don’t know about the WASTENERS sha undecided
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Wilson212: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ludlum:
APC presidential primary is done like beans are you not aware that 26 party chairman sworn yesterday are in tinubu camp
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Vistra40: 3:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
seunmsg:

One advice bro. Keep an eye on that Nwajiuba of a guy! A minister of state cannot just have foot soldiers canvassing for him to be president. And by the way, do you always label every igbo person as IPOB?
Re: One Of Goodluck Jonathan,emeka Nwajiuba And Rotimi Amaechi Will One Apc Primary. by Vistra40: 4:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wilson212:
APC presidential primary is done like beans are you not aware that 26 party chairman sworn yesterday are in tinubu camp

And you know this how? You people boast a lot

(1) (Reply)

US Names Six Nigerians Bankrolling Book Haram, Sanctions Them... / . / Niger-delta Militants Supports Tinubu For President (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.