Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Concrete Business Idea With #1 Million - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Concrete Business Idea With #1 Million (199 Views)

What If I Give You A Business Idea With The Highest Profits In Nigeria Now Free? / A Profitable Business Idea With Good Returns On Investment / Anybody With Good Business Idea With 1million Naira Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Concrete Business Idea With #1 Million by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:53am On Feb 04, 2022
House, can anyone kindly help me with a concrete business idea that can be executed with #1,000,000 to #1,500,000. I am also very much in for a partnership if I am convinced of its lucrativeness. Pls and pls, I am not in for anything forex, binance, Bitcoin, agric or for me to invest in your business and get interest later. You can reach me via WhatsApp 08038950142 if you wish for a private discussion. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Concrete Business Idea With #1 Million by OlawaleBammie: 9:18am On Feb 04, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
House, can anyone kindly help me with a concrete business idea that can be executed with #1,000,000 to #1,500,000. I am also very much in for a partnership if I am convinced of its lucrativeness. Pls and pls, I am not in for anything forex, binance, Bitcoin, agric or for me to invest in your business and get interest later. You can reach me via WhatsApp 08038950142 if you wish for a private discussion. Thanks.
even me i have exact amount to invest, i am thinking of opening a bar but i am afraid grin

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Accept Cryptocurrency As A Currency. / Join This New Mega Project 'metacity' / 45 Million Nigerian Bank Accounts Not Linked To BVN: CBN Explains.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.