Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,430 members, 7,864,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:46 AM

Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA (326 Views)

Divorce: Court Dissolves Asiya Ganduje & Inuwa Uba's Marriage / Property At CMS / If You Live In Magodo And Work At Marina(cms)!!!this Is For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA by Ojnnaeto(f): 11:00am On Feb 04, 2022
A 5 story building for sale at CMS behind UBA house.

It has Deed of Assignments with Government approved

It has about 2plots(600sqm)

Gross price is 5billion

Slightly negotiable

For inspection and more details please contact Oluebube Jessica Nnaeto on 080 6636 4451

Re: Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA by Mhykel217(m): 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
The buyer isn't gonna be on nairaland.
Wrong audience

1 Like

Re: Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Mhykel217:
The buyer isn't gonna be on nairaland.
Wrong audience

Don't say that bro. A nairalander can see it and link op to the right buyer and the nairalander gets his or her commission. Even the right buyer can be here sef. Nairalander is bigger than the way you think. Na people wey dey do business here fit tell you. Just had to come in so as not to discourage the op.

I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: Property For Sale At CMS Behind UBA by Ojnnaeto(f): 1:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thanks bro. I made my first 2 land deals on Nairaland. God bless

quote author=GIANTPLUSHUB post=109952862]

Don't say that bro. A nairalander can see it and link op to the right buyer and the nairalander gets his or her commission. Even the right buyer can be here sef. Nairalander is bigger than the way you think. Na people wey dey do business here fit tell you. Just had to come in so as not to discourage the op.

I come in peace! [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Raising Kids In Canada As A Newcomer (video) / Who Are You / Woman Who Unknowingly Married Her Brother Finds Out After Having Four Kids By Na

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.