Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja (2903 Views)

Thugs Stop PVC Registration At Lugbe Federal Housing Area, Abuja / Shehu Sani: Asiwaju Tinubu Has Jumped Off The Fence / Asiwaju Tinubu: Let’s Use Our Diversity For Prosperity. PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 11:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Watch as they are rushing this man as he is sharing tinubu recharge cards in Lugbe Abuja. They are literally tearing it from his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZSDRdk8sYA
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by FreestufsNG: 11:16am On Feb 04, 2022
only the fulls like you are rushing him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by Sergio104(m): 11:18am On Feb 04, 2022
FreestufsNG:

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreestufsNG:

Why do Nigerian's always like to abuse someone when they do not share the same ideology. The worst part is that you can't even spell and don't try to blame auto correct because there is no word called fulls. You will see people here abusing biafra, oduduwa, hausa and yet they can not spell a 7 year old entry word. Your IQ is so low that you must abuse people because you lack the knowledge to understand.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by FreestufsNG: 7:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
ode, I censored the "full". The word (fool) is a swear word and it's not allowed to be used on nairaland, that's why I censored it so that I can reset the brains of fulls like you.
justice2010:

Why do Nigerian's always like to abuse someone when they do not share the same ideology. The worst part is that you can't even spell and don't try to blame auto correct because there is no word called fulls. You will see people here abusing biafra, oduduwa, hausa and yet they can not spell a 7 year old entry word. Your IQ is so low that you must abuse people because you lack the knowledge to understand.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by naija4life247: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
FreestufsNG:

Your English grammar says it all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by FreestufsNG: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
naija4life247:

what do you know about CENSORSHIP?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 12:12am On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

fool

1 Like

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 12:13am On Feb 05, 2022
FreestufsNG:
ode, I censored the "full". The word (fool) is a swear word and it's not allowed to be used on nairaland, that's why I censored it so that I can reset the brains of fulls like you.

fool.

Well i did not get censored when i used the word. So leave story and learn how to spell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 8:30am On Feb 05, 2022
naija4life247:

Well i did not get censored when i used the word. So leave story and learn how to spell.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 10:24am On Feb 05, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
justice2010:

fool.

grin
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by blamingthedevil: 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
justice2010:
Watch as they are rushing this man as he is sharing tinubu recharge cards in Lugbe Abuja. They are literally tearing it from his hands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZSDRdk8sYA

Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
cool cool
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
I Laugh in swahili grin. You know yourself
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 10:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
oh
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 7:23am On Feb 06, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 2:08pm On Feb 06, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 10:00am On Feb 07, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 8:00am On Feb 08, 2022
kiss
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2022
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by PresidentAtiku(m): 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
BUHARI>>> north>>>>8 years>>> MUSLIM
Tinubu>>>south>>>8 Years>>> MUSLIM
New Presido>>>north>>>8 years>>>MUSLIM

= 24 years MUSLIM rule in a multi religious society.

If power is to return to the south , it should also be returned to another religion. Else it stays with Atiku in the interest of justice

REMOVE TINUBU FROM THIS EQUATION NOW!!!!!!!
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 3:13pm On Feb 09, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
BUHARI>>> north>>>>8 years>>> MUSLIM
Tinubu>>>south>>>8 Years>>> MUSLIM
New Presido>>>north>>>8 years>>>MUSLIM

= 24 years MUSLIM rule in a multi religious society.

If power is to return to the south , it should also be returned to another religion. Else it stays with Atiku in the interest of justice

REMOVE TINUBU FROM THIS EQUATION NOW!!!!!!!

Pls remove zoning and religion from this equation and lets concentrate on who the cap fits. The lives of over 200 million people are at stake and we need to stop being sentimental with the truth. We need to choose competency over all this old ways that have sunk us to where we are today.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by PresidentAtiku(m): 3:38pm On Feb 09, 2022
justice2010:

Pls remove zoning and religion from this equation and lets concentrate on who the cap fits. The lives of over 200 million people are at stake and we need to stop being sentimental with the truth. We need to choose competency over all this old ways that have sunk us to where we are today.

I AGREE 100% with you...

But is TINUBU the competent one?
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by T9ksy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
I AGREE 100% with you...

hell No! Neither is Atiku or those other mo.ro.s, jostling, ducking & diving, strategizing etc, are competent to succeed Buhari next year.

None of these "actors" can put a stop to the unprecedented insecurity issue in Nigeria.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 7:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
I AGREE 100% with you..'

My brother since the civilian rule of 1999 we have never had a president who has been elected with the will of the people. Obj was brought in by his fellow generals because of june 12 for the fact that he shared the same state and tribe with abiola. His deputy atiku was picked because he was the number one loyalist of the late shehu yaradua obj's number 2 when he was head of state. Musa yaradua who is the junior brother of shehu yaradua obj's military deputy then becomes president while obasanjo picks jonathan as his running mate. Yaradua dies and jonathan takes over while obj starts calling the shots again. Jonathan and obj fall out due to his wife's interference and Patience Jonathan takes over aso rock. 2015 elections obj openly removes his support for jonathan, then key members and governors of pdp decamp to apc. pdp chairmam muazu worked for apc, babaginda aliyu pdp northern governors chairman worked for apc, Gen Ty Danjuuma who buhari worked for as a military aide also used Sambo Dasuki jonathan' NSA to work against him. To call it a nut shell, asiwaju helped buhari secure the apc ticket while those retired Generals gave him the presidency.

In the 23years of civilian rule we have 2 former head of states with 15 years, musa yaradua the junior brother of general yaradua 2 years, then jonathan 6 years.

Our major problem in this country is not corruption, it is the sentiments and those retired generals who are playing god. We have smart and educated people who can rule Nigeria in theory but without political will their chance is dead on arrival. Orji Uzor Kaluu is babangida's boy, Akinwunmi is obj's boy, and the rest are just there. The only two candidates with political will are atiku and asiwaju thats why the real cabals the retired generals will do everything possible to discredit them.
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 6:58am On Feb 10, 2022
ok
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 10:45am On Feb 10, 2022
undecided
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 1:12pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool
Re: Asiwaju Tinubu Lugbe Abuja by justice2010: 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
cool cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

American Soldiers In Ukraine Space / JUST IN: CSU Says Tinubu Presented A Forged Certificate To INEC / See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.