Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) (50797 Views)

Gov Soludo Transformation Of Fegge Onitsha (photos) / Soludo Is The First Governor To Use Made In Nigeria Car As Official Vehicle / APGA Candidate, Soludo, Storms Bridge-Head Market Onitsha (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:10pm On Mar 17
Gov Soludo transformation of Onitsha

This is dualization of ongoing dualisation of Down flyover upper Iweka to Main market Onitsha and reconstruction of Ochanja Roundabout Onitsha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:11pm On Mar 17
Ok

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:12pm On Mar 17
Ongoing transformation of Onitsha

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Paraman: 7:13pm On Mar 17
But

But

But

Peter obi is the one that built all this, why is soludo taking credit for obi's project?

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:14pm On Mar 17
Paraman:
But

But

But

Peter obi is the one that built all this, why is soludo taking credit for obi's project?

Because government is a continuum

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:14pm On Mar 17
Obidients didn't like him for not supporting their next to nothing candidate.

77 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:15pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:
Obidients didn't like him for not supporting their next to nothing candidate.

Does the north and SW like him?

They laughed and showed him artificial love when he fought his own brother, as soon as he shows intention to run for president with a name like ''Charles'' , the north and south west will gang up against him like they did to a ''Peter''.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by chopnaira: 7:16pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:
Gov Soludo transformation of Onitsha

This is dualization of ongoing dualisation of Down flyover upper Iweka to Main market Onitsha and reconstruction of Ochanja Roundabout Onitsha
The popular roundabout.

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:18pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Who supported him when Obidients were asking for his head when he wrote a very honest assessment of Obi and his stewardship of Anambra?
There's more intelligence in Soludo's pinky than in 100,000 Obidients combined.

67 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:22pm On Mar 17
Port Harcourt road Onitsha completed by Gov Soludo

32 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:23pm On Mar 17
Okpoko Obodo-Ukwu road has been completed by Gov Soludo

26 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:23pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

They laughed and showed him artificial love when he fought his own brother, as soon as he shows intention to run for president with a name like ''Charles'' , the north and south west will hand up against him like they did to a ''Peter''.
So Charles and Peter are lgb0s names now?

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:24pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

Who supported him when Obidients were asking for his head when he wrote a very honest assessment of Obi and his stewardship of Anambra?
There's more intelligence in Soludo's pinky than in 100,000 Obidients combined.

Of course, any Igbo man that picks up a weapon to fight his brothers will have the immediate support of the north and sw. Thanks for clarifying that again.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:25pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:

So Charles and Peter are lgb0s names now?

Bible names, it sends some shockwaves to some people. Just like Jonathan.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:25pm On Mar 17
Roads in the last pictures are the not bàd, the ones in the pictures above are bàd.
With the hype lgb0s make about thèîr place, they shouldn't be celebrating and posting projects like this anymore, they should be posting world class infrastructures not roads like this.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:25pm On Mar 17
Obodo-Ukwu road in Ogbaru local government area of Anambra state

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by LibertyRep: 7:27pm On Mar 17
Ok
Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:33pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Bible names, it sends some shockwaves to some people. Just like Jonathan.
Jonathan is not a SEner, dón't forge him into it.
He was president for 6 years.
Lienus Obi will ñevèr be president.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:34pm On Mar 17
Onitsha the industrial and commercial hub of the Southeast is witnessing massive upgrade

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:34pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

Of course, any Igbo man that picks up a weapon to fight his brothers will have the immediate support of the north and sw. Thanks for clarifying that again.

Did you see any weapon in Soludo's hand? We are just saying that when it comes to good judgment Obidients are not there at all.
These pictures are a solid proof of that.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:35pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:

Jonathan is not a SEner, dón't forge him into it.
He was president for 6 years.
Lienus Obi will ñevèr be president.

He was fought for the whole 6 years too, because his name was not liked by some people.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Anambra1stSonTV: 7:36pm On Mar 17
M.

2 Likes

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

Did you see any weapon in Soludo's hand?

No, but I saw weapons in the letter he wrote, daggers and long knives. He must have been promised a position to sell his brother.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:37pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:

See how frustrated you guys are what's Obi's business with this thread, the time you are wasting thinking about already Obi think about your life I doubt you have family responsibility

Don't mind them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:39pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

No, but I saw weapons in the letter he wrote, daggers and long knives. He must have been promised a position to sell his brother.

No, he saw mediocrity in Obi and his Obidients just like we saw it too.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by Cindypresh(f): 7:40pm On Mar 17
Onitsha is a city biko...city is Onitsha.

I'm not talking about the roads oo, see urbanisation now, beautiful people everywhere. Onitsha ado ga adi

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by ElSudani: 7:41pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:
Roads in the last pictures are the not bàd, the ones in the pictures above are bàd.
With the hype lgb0s make about thèîr place, they shouldn't be celebrating and posting projects like this anymore, they should be posting world class infrastructures not roads like this.

At least these are miles ahead of what Obi left there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:41pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

No, he saw mediocrity in Obi and his Obidients just like we saw it too.

Only him saw it. 99.99% of us voted for Obi, Soludo will remain a political Lilliputian as long as Obi is around.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:41pm On Mar 17
Anambra1stSonTV:

See how frustrated you guys are what's Obi's business with this thread, the time you are wasting thinking about already made Obi think about your life I doubt you have family responsibility
I didn't bring Obi into the discussion, if u are frûstràted, keep it to urseIf, don't project it on others.
I have family responsibilities since 2009, can u say same for urseIf?
The moment u all start giving one or two people small small money, u start talking about responsibilities like u can face responsibilities when it arise.
I make other people who are not family my responsibility, I make my village my responsibility, I make my neighborhood my responsibility, if u have not gotten to this level, just fem!!!
And stop talking about responsibilities.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by JagabanB: 7:42pm On Mar 17
successmatters:

He was fought for the whole 6 years too, because his name was not liked by some people.
Same way other presîdènts have been fóught and are being fóught.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:42pm On Mar 17
ElSudani:

At least these are miles ahead of what Obi left there.

You're a hate filled baby to say that grin

What do you even know?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Gov Soludo Is Transforming Onitsha (photos) by successmatters(m): 7:43pm On Mar 17
JagabanB:

Same way other presîdènts have been fóught and are being fóught.

Lies, if Jonathan was to be around and naira lost up yo 100% of its value, he will be lynched right in front of the senate building grin

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.