Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,034 members, 7,863,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You (322 Views)

Guys If You Have Been Lossing To Sportbet This Is For You / How To Earn As High As 100k Monthly From Sportbet Affiliate Programs / Sportbet Hack My Account Illegally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Leo388: 11:44am On Feb 04, 2022
Actually Am Trying To Find Some Serious Guys That Want to Start Profiting From Sport Bet.....I know a Guy On Instagram Actually He stay in Italy And He is Into Soccer Prediction.....

He Normally Have Odd That Ranges From 1.70 -2.10 odd Normal 1 or 2 games And His Winning Rate Is 70/80%

Actually He Charge 40 Euros Weekly

I just Need 6 serious People that we can contribute money and Subscribe to his weekly tips

Add me on WhatsApp 081...04..15..52..67
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
I will give you games at similar odds and 90 percent rates but, half price. Deal?

(Weekly too)

You can check my thread for tips too
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Galantis: 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
I will give you games at similar odds and 90 percent rates but, half price. Deal?

(Weekly too)

You can check my thread for tips too

Do you have games for bet9ja and the odd?
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Galantis:

Do you have games for bet9ja and the odd?
bet9ja dont have the markets but I can look for something on bet9ja today. I will quote you with the code
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Winningbot: 6:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
bet9ja dont have the markets but I can look for something on bet9ja today. I will quote you with the code
waiting
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Winningbot:
waiting
63LVM2F
Re: If You Have Been Losing From Sportbet This Is For You by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Winningbot:
waiting
63MG7V7

(1) (Reply)

Jurgen Klopp: I Feel For Thomas Tuchel And Chelsea's Players After Roman Abramov / Nothing Works In Nigeria! / Ft Outcome �������everton Vs Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.