Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? (28017 Views)

The Tesla Pi Phones From Elon Musk Could Dethrone Appleā€™s Iphones / How Apple Iphones Might End Up Like Blackberry If They Don't Change / LG Launches Phone That Is More Expensive Than Iphone-x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
no iphone ba3 is 4000mAh yet not even iphone 13
You are dull I'm not gonna lie . Iphone 13pro max camera is just 12mp and it far clearer than someone phones that claims their camera is 40mp and above. Iphone 13pro max is just 6gb ram and it never lags( because iPhone has the best ram optimisation) while my Samsung 21 ultra is 12gb ( I'm pretty sure the 16gb ram Samsung ultra would lag)and it lags . What I'm trying to say is simple , you don't judge iphone battery with maH. All the iphones I used starting from x to my present 13pro max all have good batteries . It last longer
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
How many of you iPhone users have any apple stock? Even if it is an ETF. But hey keep buying... I am happy with your decision
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by MrJames007: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
i have used in d past i have compared d ba3 with iphone 12 and 13
How did you draw the comparison? Do you own 12 and 13
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Nnatuu: 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
I knew peace when I moved to android.

Iphone is stupid!
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Grandmeister(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dwaynestefan:

Buy a Brand new 11/12/13 pro/ Max...
Then come back to give a review...
Even the xr and xsmax are easily one day phones. Heck even the 8 plus with new original battery can given you 8 hours of screen on time with social media, music, calls and YouTube videos.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
MrJames007:
How did you draw the comparison? Do you own 12 and 13
i have test infinix hot 4 ba3 with iphone 12 mostly, infact i was so disappointed, when iphome ba3 got to 5% hot 4 was still at 43 percent, don't tell about London use phone ooo, cos iphone is non removable ba3 b4 u tell say d ba3 is fake
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by JoseRaji(m): 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
infinix hot 4 ba3 last longer than iphone 13 practically, not mouth talk

I'd like to assume you use (or have used) both. Just do a quick excercise for me:

On your iphone, go to Settings >> Battery >> Battery Health.

Check out "Maximum Capacity"... If it says anything less than 100%, then that's the reason why your iphone battery doesn't last.

Please stop comparing an Infinix to iphone 13.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

You are dull I'm not gonna lie . Iphone 13pro max camera is just 12mp and it far clearer than someone phones that claims their camera is 40mp and above. Iphone 13pro max is just 6gb ram and it never lags( because iPhone has the best ram optimisation) while my Samsung 21 ultra is 12gb ( I'm pretty sure the 16gb ram Samsung ultra would lag)and it lags . What I'm trying to say is simple , you don't judge iphone battery with maH. All the iphones I used starting from x to my present 13pro max all have good batteries . It last longer
u are dull duller dullest, we are talking ba3 here, everyone knows iphone is a luxury phone, am only highlighting on d poor ba3 with i have put to test
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Goldbw122:

That is one reason why I couldn't buy I phone, andorid battery is the best.

You guys are ignorant. I just laugh anytime I read this. My s21 ultra is 5000mah and my iphone 13pro max ba3 last longer . Let me borrow someone comment.
New version bat3 last ..

You cant compare iPhone computing power to you androids nah that why it consumes more power ...

Over 20 apps can run independently on parallel multitaxing while many android cant run two apps ( they be deceiving you people with minimizing button ) and you want its bat3 to last like android that cant match 30% of iphone commputing speeed ??.

If you have never used both or you ain't using both presently please don't come out and spew thrash
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
JoseRaji:

I'd like to assume you use (or have used) both. Just do a quick excercise for me:

Check out "Maximum Capacity"... If it says anything less than 100%, then that's the reason why your iphone battery doesn't last.

bro for a premium luxury phone iphone can d better concerning ba3
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Cousin9999: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Because a fool and their money...
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
u are dull duller dullest, we are talking ba3 here, everyone knows iphone is a luxury phone, am only highlighting on d poor ba3 with i have put to test

Listen . Iphoen ba3 is not poor . How many times do I tell you. You don't judge iphone ba3 by mah. Just same way you don't judge it's 6gb ram and it's camera which is 12mp. My iPhone 13pro max battery last long . Stop judging base on a mah. Do you use an iPhone, I bet you don't, if you do you won't be arguing with me

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Allisgud:
make u dey lie to urself,na the iphone 11 my bro uses and I see everytime

Tell your brother not to be buying refurbished phones. He should buy a brand new phone
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by MrJames007: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
i have test infinix hot 4 ba3 with iphone 12 mostly, infact i was so disappointed, when iphome ba3 got to 5% hot 4 was still at 43 percent, don't tell about London use phone ooo, cos iphone is non removable ba3 b4 u tell say d ba3 is fake
No wahala na. Enjoy your Hot 4. cool
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by SuRamzy: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:
Oshe house boy of mummy g.o
You dumb shit !
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
inifix hot 4 will last 1 day with non-stop usage

Continue telling yourself that
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ridbell01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
From ipad, I watch,ipod and iPhone same settings nothing or little different. The stuff make it bored with Apple products. I dropped iPhone 8 plus for Samsung s9 plus I never regret the decision for a second
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
JoseRaji:

Check out "Maximum Capacity"... If it says anything less than 100%, then that's the reason why your iphone battery doesn't last
She is a slow poke . How can you use an iPhone with low battery health and start spewing thrash . She is ignorant

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
i agree, do u know LG V60 is better than iphone 13? i will give u site if u want

Do you mean battery wise, or you're talking generally?
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by space9880: 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
scamming people with poor ba3, all iphone user must have power bank
my iPhone 13 battery can last me for a whole day and my data is always ON.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
so a premium phone ba3 sud not last 1 day
My iphone Battery is better than my s21ultra battery (5000mah). Where did you guys get this orientation that iphone battery don't last long ?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
Where did you test it ?. I'm using android and ios and I'm telling you ios battery is good . I'm using it every single day.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
which past is hot 4 not an old phone? why will d ba3 last longer than a phone of 500k and 2021 production year?

It is clear you don't know what you are saying. Hot4, for where? Abegii.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:

Another statement that shows you're a novice. You think because the battery is inbuilt, it can't be changed? Lmao. Even roadside technician go easily change inbuilt battery abeg. Be calming down

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by CELEBRITIZ(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
i agree, do u know LG V60 is better than iphone 13? i will give u site if u want
Listen. V60 is the best LG phone we all know that . 13pro max is better than s21 ultra . So I'd ask you this . Is v60 better than s21 ultra? . You are telling us site . Have you used those phones?.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
porthouse7:
bro for a premium luxury phone iphone can d better concerning ba3

But it is better. No phone can last more hours than an iPhone 13 pro max. It's the king of phone batteries as we speak.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by Mayor1732: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
What me I sha know is that Samsung is better than iphone I CUM IN PEACE wink wink wink [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by EmmaLege: 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
love this thread grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
BLoomfrancs:

It is clear you don't know what you are saying. Hot4, for where? Abegii.
no be mouth do d test, i still have hot 4 here, bring ur iphone 13
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

Where did you test it ?. I'm using android and ios and I'm telling you ios battery is good . I'm using it every single day.
which ba3 is better, ba3 is my argument oo
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by ityP(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
ridbell01:
From ipad, I watch,ipod and iPhone same settings nothing or little different. The stuff make it bored with Apple products. I dropped iPhone 8 plus for Samsung s9 plus I never regret the decision for a second

Now, this is the argument I want to see. Apple no dey innovative.
Re: Why Are Apple's iPhones More Expensive Than Most Other Smartphones? by porthouse7(f): 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
CELEBRITIZ:

My iphone Battery is better than my s21ultra battery (5000mah). Where did you guys get this orientation that iphone battery don't last long ?
fact it doesn't last until iphone 13 pro max

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Budget Phones: What Phone Has Excellent Qualities At A Reasonable Price? / See The Origin Of The Name "Bluetooth" / How Samsung Is Taking Over The Nigerian Mid-range Smartphone Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.