Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Cybersecurity Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cybersecurity Training (669 Views)

Free Cybersecurity Course Worth N240,000 offered by ICSI UK / I Am A Nigerian Cybersecurity expert In The US, Ask Me Anything / CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cybersecurity Training by Whatshallido: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Please i want someone to recommend the best Cybersecurity training center in Lagos for me. Thanks
Re: Cybersecurity Training by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 08, 2022
Whatshallido:
Good afternoon everyone. Please i want someone to recommend the best Cybersecurity training center in Lagos for me. Thanks
Don’t waste your money going to training centers when you can get free or cheap online training.

Go to Cybrary.it They are one of the best if not the best online platform for Cybersecurity training.
The bulk of their courses are free though you would need to subscribe to get full access to all videos and materials but it’s very cheap for like $20 monthly which is like 14k naira monthly or so.

Go to Linked in Learning, they also have Cybersecurity courses online, the first month is free and subsequent subscription is also cheap, cheaper than Cybrary by a couple of dollars.

Go online and Search for Professor Messer, he has a YouTube channel too where he does Study Groups for Practice questions and and answers for those preparing for the compTIA Security+ exam.
He also has ebooks on understanding Cybersecurity fundamentals and goes deep into Penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning, Threat Actors and Risk Management too.

But if you still want to attend an on-site training center, NIT is great too. They have centers everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Cybersecurity Training by Cityqueengirl(f): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Cybersecurity Training by Whatshallido: 4:52pm On Feb 18, 2022
Simran94:

Don’t waste your money going to training centers when you can get free or cheap online training.

Go to Cybrary.it They are one of the best if not the best online platform for Cybersecurity training.
The bulk of their courses are free though you would need to subscribe to get full access to all videos and materials but it’s very cheap for like $20 monthly which is like 14k naira monthly or so.

Go to Linked in Learning, they also have Cybersecurity courses online, the first month is free and subsequent subscription is also cheap, cheaper than Cybrary by a couple of dollars.

Go online and Search for Professor Messer, he has a YouTube channel too where he does Study Groups for Practice questions and and answers for those preparing for the compTIA Security+ exam.
He also has ebooks on understanding Cybersecurity fundamentals and goes deep into Penetration testing, Vulnerability scanning, Threat Actors and Risk Management too.

But if you still want to attend an on-site training center, NIT is great too. They have centers everywhere

Thanks alot.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Any News On Etilsalat Recruitment Advertised In The Papers As At July / What To Do ? / Hi, I Have The Ccnav4 And Ccnpv5 Full Multimedia Training Kit From Cisco Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.