Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Fa Rating Stars Is Not Showing On The Index Page. What Could Be The Reason - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Fa Rating Stars Is Not Showing On The Index Page. What Could Be The Reason (274 Views)

Is There Any Way To Stop Facebook Reels From Showing On My Profile? / Why Is My Html File Not Showing On Chrome / How to fix Admob ads not showing in app (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fa Rating Stars Is Not Showing On The Index Page. What Could Be The Reason by Cregiank: 1:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Please if you have a solution on this. let me know. Your advice is very much welcomed.

thanks!!

Re: My Fa Rating Stars Is Not Showing On The Index Page. What Could Be The Reason by Webster563: 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cregiank:
Please if you have a solution on this. let me know. Your advice is very much welcomed.

thanks!!
Make sure your internet is on
Re: My Fa Rating Stars Is Not Showing On The Index Page. What Could Be The Reason by Nobody: 12:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
A lot of things could be causing the problem, it’s hard to tell with little info.
1. Are you sure the cdn link is the latest version?
2. Are you trying to use a premium icon?
3. Is your internet working fine? Cause I can see you imported the poppins font in your head tag as well but that font isn’t what is applied on your page. Or perhaps you haven’t applied it yet?
While using Fa it’s recommended to create your own personal kit and link to it.

(1) (Reply)

How To Open A Forex Account With FBS / Things To Do In Order To Reduce The Headache Of Design Or Redesign Of Websites / “pyscript” Things To Know About The New Scripting Language Developed For Python

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.