Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa (1451 Views)

I Don Japa Ooo Nigerian Lady / Path To US Citizenship For F1 Students Through The Military / Canada Expands Path To Citizenship For Foreigners; Including Asylum Seekers (2) (3) (4)

German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dear Brothers and Sisters,

The aim of this thread is to help our brothers and sisters , wey don finally japa, get their german citizenship.

I got mine after 3 years and more than willing to share with you how i did it.
If you have any personal experience with this, then you are more than welcome.

Let's go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by chukwuibuipob: 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
cool congrats

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 1:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool congrats

Thank you!

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by chukwuibuipob: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
cool whatever u do,pls,avoid trouble,gang/useless N hopeless pipu like plague.No partying.Face Ur biz

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 2:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
chukwuibuipob:
cool whatever u do,pls,avoid trouble,gang/useless N hopeless pipu like plague.No partying.Face Ur biz

seconded.
plus no matter how much someone push you to the wall, please do not punch their face.

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by jesmond3945: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Keinbock:

The aim of this thread is to help our brothers and sisters , wey don finally japa, get their german citizenship.

go ahead and spill brother
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Anny4me: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Still waiting for ur tips oo
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by cocolacec(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Keinbock:

Were you married to a German citizen?
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by GeneralDae: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
German citizenship in 3 years Hmm, dunno how possible that is. I doubt it's possible.

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by pseudonomer: 2:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
You got married to German citizen, I supposed.

Aside getting married to a German, can you please explain how is possible to get citizenship in 3 years?

I will wait patiently for your response.

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by olioxx(m): 2:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Dear fellow Nairalanders, this moniker Keinbock is a sham, don't believe anything coming from this unverified moniker.
Try to answer this question:
Why hasn't Keinbock posted info for over 2 days or 48 hours now?
Is he having connection issues or is he piling up lies to feed us with?
Anything new moniker, one must be very careful.
Keinbock:

Kein Bock has a real job and doesnt sit all day on her pc , waiting for people to post. She comes online when she has the ime.

Bitteschön1
Keinboch I appreciate your reply, thanks for making out time.
You said that the aim of your thread is to help Nigerians in Germany know how to get there German citizenship, but when I read that timeline of yours I couldn't wrap my head around how you want to help Nigerians get there German citizenship, you only talked about yourself not on information that could fast track citizenship acquisition.
In addition, let me tell you that even after marrying a German citizen, you as a foreign spouse might not get the citizenship during that duration, I have read official articles from German Immigration, you see if your civil records are not clean or if your stay in Germany is not consistent or if you aren't earning enough, even after the marriage you will not get the citizenship.
Also note that even after applying for citizenship it can take months and even years for you to finally get the citizenship, so in essence just because you got yours in little over 3 years that doesn't mean it will be same for others.
Everybody knew from the onset that you used marriage to fast track your citizenship process, but you didn't tell us if your marriage is arranged, on a contract or if it is a marriage of convenience.
Matters like this is subject to change and reforms so the best you can do is leave everyone with there own choice, once again congratulations.

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 3:03pm On Feb 14, 2022
olioxx:
Dear fellow Nairalanders, this moniker Keinbock is a sham, don't believe anything coming from this unverified moniker.
Try to answer this question:
Why hasn't Keinbock posted info for over 2 days or 48 hours now?
Is he having connection issues or is he piling up lies to feed us with?
Anything new moniker, one must be very careful.

Kein Bock has a real job and doesnt sit all day on her pc , waiting for people to post. She comes online when she has the ime.

Bitteschön1
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 3:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
pseudonomer:
You got married to German citizen, I supposed.

Aside getting married to a German, can you please explain how is possible to get citizenship in 3 years?

I will wait patiently for your response.

yes i got married to German citizen.
The only way to get a german citizen after 3 years is when you marry a german citizen.
Otherwise, you can get your citizenship after 6-7 years.
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2022
Anny4me:
Still waiting for ur tips oo
Step by Step on how i got my german citizenship after 3 years.

2017- i got married to a german citizen
2018( march)- i moved to germany
2018 (june) - started german course (A2).
From "´2018-2019 I learnt German o C2 level.
2018 (okt)- I did a 450 Euro job. for 3 months.
2020 (jan). I got a real job in the finance sector
2021 (march) I applied for german citizenship
2021 (july). Igot my citizenship.

The requirements were the marriage certificate, tax information and the person should be a minimum of 1490 (Netto) after tax.
Your application will be expedited if you meet the 1490 Euro threshold.
Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by Keinbock: 3:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
GeneralDae:
German citizenship in 3 years Hmm, dunno how possible that is. I doubt it's possible.
That's why you should expand your circle and the people you mingle with.
It irks me when Nigerians in abroad don't even know what they can achieve within a short amount of time .

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by pseudonomer: 4:42pm On Feb 14, 2022
Keinbock:

yes i got married to German citizen.
The only way to get a german citizen after 3 years is when you marry a german citizen.
Otherwise, you can get your citizenship after 6-7 years.

So what is special about what you are saying... it is an open secret. Even people do marriage contracts to get it. And it doesn't make sense to advise people to get involved in marriage scams for citizenship. Because getting married for the sole purpose of citizenship is probably a scam.

I initially thought you were trying to propose a legal way around this.

Re: German Citizenship For Nigerians Wey Don Japa by pseudonomer: 4:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Keinbock:

Step by Step on how i got my german citizenship after 3 years.

2017- i got married to a german citizen
2018( march)- i moved to germany
2018 (june) - started german course (A2).
From "´2018-2019 I learnt German o C2 level.
2018 (okt)- I did a 450 Euro job. for 3 months.
2020 (jan). I got a real job in the finance sector
2021 (march) I applied for german citizenship
2021 (july). Igot my citizenship.

The requirements were the marriage certificate, tax information and the person should be a minimum of 1490 (Netto) after tax.
Your application will be expedited if you meet the 1490 Euro threshold.

Nothing here bro, nothing. And this is 4 years.

Anyone In Houston / . / Get Your Visa To Uk, Europe. Before Payment