Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

If You Owned NL, What New Update Would You Put? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Owned NL, What New Update Would You Put? (108 Views)

Gtbank /gotv Please Refund NL What Do I Do? / What New Discovery Did You Make This Year? / What New Features Will You Like To See On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Owned NL, What New Update Would You Put? by Mide1data: 1:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
SHIT

If you owned Nairaland. What new update would you put in it? Every1 shuld drop something, maybe seun would pick some of the ideas.

As 4 me
1. Delete that "Reply" button. Once you open a thread you can just comment rather than hitting the reply button. No need of hitting the reply button several times if you wanna comment twice or more.

2. Give every1 the ability to block a thread, or a nairaland user. One shuld also be able to close and open one's own thread. But once a mod close ya thread, you can't open it.

3. One should be able to private chat another user. Like people are always watch and reading ya conversation if you wanna tell another NL user something private or maybe ya contact details. So i think one should be able to private chat or maybe create a personal thread with another NL user. If you want to create something like a group or something you can also do that, and nobody else can enter the thread, they can't even see it.

WHAT DO YA THINK?
Re: If You Owned NL, What New Update Would You Put? by Mide1data: 3:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
SHIT
Anyone?

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Long Gowns For Ladies - Honayda / Information Technology Support And Services / Devops Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.