Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO (20379 Views)

FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps / Nigeria’s Data Security Compromised As NIMC’s Portal Remains Comatose / NDPB: Buhari Appoints Olatunji Vincent As Pioneer National Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Testimony1988(m): 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Funny, they said they want to merge some agencies but they are creating new one.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by chypotenti(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wetin concern me?? Abeg I need contact abeg make I follow start work for the organization....so help me GOD
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by DabuIIIT: 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
ipobsarethieves:
sadis it London used,Have paper grin in case.Post pinsure here. Shut up ya mouth there,you thinks it's China chinko they are talking about here? grin
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Jostoman: 9:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
This show that our NIN Data was invaded last time by hacker.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Jostoman: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
This show that our NIN Data was truly invaded last time by hacker.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Gavel(m): 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
The NITDA is the body statutorily empowered to oversee issues of data protection and privacy. It is left to be seen where the power to create this new body originated from and the basis for such establishment. This executive fiat is at best superfluous.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
Awesome. Let the tears begin to flow, if you know what I mean. wink
Can you please tell me the essence of all these duplication of duties? NITDA, Ministry of Information etc can handle this, so what's the use of this new ministry? I'm sure you know billions will be budgeted for this. Billions that could've been used to make lives better for you and I
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

what about the employment advantage? that will make your likes get busy rather than wailing every time thats if you're not poorly educated

Buhari is not creating Employment, he did now you're still wailing
Creating employment isn't one of the duties of government. Gvernment is meant to provide enabling environment that'll allow private businesses to thrive. When private businesses thrive they will, in turn, create jobs.
The issue now is that government isn't playing their part
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by NGpatriot: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
DrGoodman:
Which data?

Something the Chinese can protect with just one simple device is what they are creating an agency for?

Anyway, we have Niger Delta oil money flowing freely to take care of the liabilities, and we can always borrow to pay their salaries grin

Opari, ignorant lazy Nigerian youths don talk... grin grin
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
PerfectlyPerfect:

Creating employment isn't one of the duties of government. Gvernment is meant to provide enabling environment that'll allow private businesses to thrive. When private businesses thrive they will, in turn, create jobs.
The issue now is that government isn't playing their part

many Nigerians dont have that your mentality, they want govt to be responsible for everything but anyway I dont really blame them, like you said when Govt make the environment conducive for citizens to thrive, ideas will come

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by piagetskinner(m): 10:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
When them de recruit…?

Hope their pay make brain?
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by ezewealth(m): 10:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
creating useless agency, this should be a department in Nigerian bureau of statistics or NCC. Nonsense!!!
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28am On Feb 05, 2022
is there any Law backing up the establishment of this Bureau??
Na waa Ooo.
Duplication Everywhere.!!
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Poleski: 7:54am On Feb 05, 2022
If you think the incompetent and corrupt Nigerian government will protect your data, believe it at your own peril.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by Vansam: 8:07am On Feb 05, 2022
How can one get a job there? And how is their recruitment process?

This is what Nigerians should concentrate on this time not arguing on its existence, because your views would never change the decision of this government.

Please we need information on how to apply for job there.
Re: FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO by specimen23(m): 5:28pm On Feb 14, 2022
blackpanda:

what has statistics got to do with data protection
awon i must comment undecided
Dumbo...please go to school, and come back to comment again.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun APC Candidate, Oyetola, Signs Peace Wall Banner (Photos) / Happy 50Th Birthday to Governor Fashola / Prayer At Emir Of Kano's Palace For Buhari's Quick Recovery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.