Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps (7658 Views)

FG Creates Nigeria Data Protection Bureau (NDPB), Appoints CEO / Air Vice-Marshal Sikiru Smith Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / FG Creates 5 New Police Zonal Headqtrs In Awka, Akure, Yenegoa, Katsina & Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by chopnaira: 7:38pm On Mar 21
In fulfillment of a major plank of my 7-point agenda to create a new security architecture to secure mining sites, we unveiled a 2,200-strong Mines Marshal to smoke out illegal miners and all those who flout our nation's mining laws.

I formally received the marshals drawn from the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) and charged them to stem theft and all nefarious activities around our mineral resources to ensure we reap maximum benefits from our God-given resources.

The Mines Marshal, as part of the new security architecture, will have their command and control domiciled in the Ministry of Solid Minerals Development (MSMD), with an initial 60 operatives deployed in each state and the FCT. I commend my interior counterpart Hon. Olubunmi Tunji -Ojo for working tirelessly with my ministry to achieve this feat, and I am pleased to launch the first batch of this security apparatus today.

The Mines Marshal, an inter-agency security outfit, will also include special operatives from other security agencies and will operate with a focus on technological advancements.

Dele Alake, Minister of Solid Minerals, FRN.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by helinues: 7:40pm On Mar 21
Nice one there

The next step is to be checking up on the Chinese coming to Nigeria

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Minime10(f): 7:45pm On Mar 21
Upon all this security outfits here and there and yet the country isn't still safe😏

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by FreeStuffsNG: 8:02pm On Mar 21
helinues:
Nice one there

The Chinese are registered and in partnership with licensed miners in Nigeria.

Our laws favour Nigerian citizens to hold mining licenses so foreigners will be at the mercy of the locals.

The Chinese are in it to make money just like the locals. Having the Chinese or other foreigners and having the bandits, it's obvious the one which can be tolerated.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by triple996(m): 4:52am On Mar 22
hope FG will arm them properly,
cause these ones will face bandits wella and I know that civil defense are not well armed

3 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Dimaya: 4:54am On Mar 22
we will eventually get there. Just tell them to find these guys and implement their developmental plans:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89BkHPgxtuk

May God help us all.

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Af0nja2: 4:56am On Mar 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

Nice one kill u there
these are the people that want to implement oronsaye report grin grin

i laugh at your foolishness
by the time Tinubu finished disgracing the yoruba race, you all wont be able to talk again.
we are watching

Eedi0t. Did you not read that they were drawn from NSCDC and not new recruitments?

F00lish and ign0rant 0bidi0t like Pand0ra 0bi

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Honestey: 5:14am On Mar 22
Mine Marshall is a good one but please replace them through new recruitment because they are not enough already. I just hope these guys won't be colliding with illegal miners to keep stealing our natural resources

3 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by adamusuleiman1: 5:21am On Mar 22
FreeStuffsNG:

The Chinese are registered and in partnership with licensed miners in Nigeria.

Our laws favour Nigerian citizens to hold mining licenses so foreigners will be at the mercy of the locals.

The Chinese are in it to make money just like the locals. Having the Chinese or other foreigners and having the bandits, it's obvious the one which can be tolerated.
Some Chinese are not registered. There are lots of ilegal Chinese miners of gold along the Ife/Ilesha axis.

3 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by adamusuleiman1: 5:23am On Mar 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

Nice one kill u there

by the time Tinubu finished disgracing the yoruba race, you all wont be able to talk again.
we are watching
Try to read the short article next time instead of embarrassing yourself. They were drawn from the NDSDC.

8 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Benrosaria(m): 5:37am On Mar 22
Is the blue coconut-like bottle, hanging on their chest, plastic bomb?

2 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Chinkoalhaji34: 5:40am On Mar 22
Finally, some real action towards securing our mineral resources. Kudos to the Mines Marshal for taking charge, lets hope they live up to their promise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Putindbutt: 5:44am On Mar 22
A good start but they need to be fully armed to face bandits dominated mining sites. Kudos to Mr Alake implementing one of his in!tiatives.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Babaibeji2020(m): 5:49am On Mar 22
Nice development sha....
But just like most navy personnel are the managing directors of illegal oil bunkering activities after being delegated to stop the menace,it's note worthy to state that a new line of business has been established for some greedy civil defense crooks to manage. Most Nigerians have this inate insatiable genes in them, they just can't stop being corrupt,probably because the penalty for corruption is non existent or outrightly laughable (steal #200billion,get arrested by FECC,pay #20million....okpadi.ooo). If we start executing corrupt officials, cutting off the head to be precise, Nigeria would rise again!
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:51am On Mar 22
This is really commendable I must say. Let’s see how well they approach the challenges

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Lithiumite: 5:52am On Mar 22
Another round of bribe seekers.....I do not see this working in anyway.....let the state's handle their solid minerals and let them manage their resources as they deem fit

2 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:55am On Mar 22
ppl wey go dey collect dey submit direct to oga!

Wankstas!
cool
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Gadafii: 5:56am On Mar 22
I hope this one’s won’t deviate from thier primary role and start chasing after yahoo boys, just like how amotekun left bandits and started arresting naira Marley wannabes 😭🤣
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:58am On Mar 22
helinues:
Nice one there

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:13am On Mar 22
adamusuleiman1:

Try to read the short article next time instead of embarrassing yourself. They were drawn from the NDSDC.
Lolz
U dull🤣
What happened to setting up a committee instead of creating another agency?
With time, they will start recruiting their own.
U dull and I'm not surprised

1 Like

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:16am On Mar 22
Af0nja2:

Eedi0t. Did you not read that they were drawn from NSCDC and not new recruitments?

F00lish and ign0rant 0bidi0t like Pand0ra 0bi
Lolz
Omo una dull for that camp aswear🤣
Instead of setting up another agency, why not setup up a committee from NSCDC?
Its just a matter of time before this new agency start recruiting on their own and keep increasing the agencies🤣
People that want to implement Oronsaye report doesnt even know the content of the report🤣
Ur education if u ever had one is a complete waste
Please ask for refund

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by drugBaronTINUBU: 6:20am On Mar 22
Chinkoalhaji34:
Finally, some real action towards securing our mineral resources. Kudos to the Mines Marshal for taking charge, lets hope they live up to their promise
Are they not implementing Oronsaye report again?🤣
Or u people just clap for every rubbish😆
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Leo588(m): 6:48am On Mar 22
helinues:
Nice one there

I swear this a joke and it will end in futility because this is not the recommendation.
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by helinues: 6:49am On Mar 22
Leo588:

I swear this a joke and it will end in futility because this is not the recommendation.

Are you one of the illegal miners in Nigeria?
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by reiddecuti: 7:00am On Mar 22
These so called leaders are wrestling this country. Creating this; creating that, still the problems keep compounding everyday.
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by twilliamx(m): 7:08am On Mar 22
drugBaronTINUBU:

Nice one kill u there

we are watching
It's your pessimistic self that will be be disgraced

3 Likes

Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by Quebec91(m): 7:27am On Mar 22
You dey mind them

Minime10:
Upon all this security outfits here and there and yet the country isn't still safe😏
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by SalamRushdie: 7:36am On Mar 22
A new set of mining millionaires created , they will join the illegal miners to start making illegal money , only miners who refuse to play ball will be arrested
Re: FG Creates Mines Marshal Drawn From Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps by sslcrypt: 7:43am On Mar 22
Very commendable move. This is will enable focused investigation and arrest of individuals breaking the law and stealing solid natural materials. Let's hope the Nigerian factor of under table payment won't cause them to compromise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omisore Threatens To Sue EFCC For Libel For Declaring Him Wanted / Marketers Sell Kerosene, Black Oil Mixture As Diesel / Security Chiefs, Governors Siphon N241bn Annually -Transparency International

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.