Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For (181 Views)

"I'm Alive To Tell The Story" : Share Your Close Shave With Death Moments / Don't Kill Yourself If You Are Like This Donkey (Photo) / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For by Dorcmass(m): 1:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
oya member can u please tell us what u realy love this forum for
laslaticlala,Mynds44 lets hear from people
Re: Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For by Boogyman557: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool Make I Rush share my OWN Sharp Sharp.

If I don BLA plenty WEED, Na 4 NAIRALAND or ASHAWOO house I de go PASS Time...

like YESTERDAY after KUSHING up to 25 sticks of WEED.. I COME JAZZ in ASHAWOO house to NACK.. AFTER der I COME back house den login NL to PASS Time...

so NL is good to me and AM good to NL..

infact we are good to each other...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For by Aidejay(m): 2:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Very Cheap to use. I've never bought data to enter Nairaland, (except when I create threads).

1 Like

Re: Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For by Dorcmass(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Make I Rush share my OWN Sharp Sharp.

If I don BLA plenty WEED, Na 4 NAIRALAND or ASHAWOO house I de go PASS Time...

like YESTERDAY after KUSHING up to 25 sticks of WEED.. I COME JAZZ in ASHAWOO house to NACK.. AFTER der I COME back house den login NL to PASS Time...

so NL is good to me and AM good to NL..

infact we are good to each other...

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Salute you
Re: Use This Thread To Tell Us Why You Like This Forum For by macanakii: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Nairaland came to the rescue when I was jobless and almost became useless to myself.

I started from the NYSC section, had interesting conversations, that kept me busy. I later moved to the Job section after nysc, discovered a thread about a trainee position, got in and eventually built my career from there.

So NL has done a lot in my life, providing me with necessary information at the right time. I don't have much time to come here anymore though as I am usually very busy these days.

(1) (Reply)

Earn Over $200 Cash Through This Link Now(see Pics) / Standard Quality Stone Coated Roofing Materials And Turkey Security Door / Desiccant Compressed Air Dryer - Desiccant Dryers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.