Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. (190 Views)

Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Can I Get Nigeria Or Black People To Auto Like My Facebook Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. by Yascoby(m): 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello house.
I don't know if this is the right section to post this, seriously I need your help.
I lost my phone and at the moment couldn't be able to do a welcome back. I want to regain access to my Facebook account.

if anyone has idea how I can go about this should please help me.
Thank you.
Re: Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. by nifemi25(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
If you could still remember your login details, either email or phone number. Just click on forgot password and fill out the question correctly. Your account will surely be given to you back

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. by Yascoby(m): 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
If you could still remember your login details, either email or phone number. Just click on forgot password and fill out the question correctly. Your account will surely be given to you back

I forgot the password, and even if I request for the Facebook password reset code I will not get it because I lost it.
thank you.
Re: Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. by Unruly7(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
That's why it's always good to link email to your Facebook

It's only that number that can help retrieve your fb

1 Like

Re: Help! How Can I Recover My Facebook Account. by Yascoby(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Unruly7:
That's why it's always good to link email to your Facebook

It's only that number that can help retrieve your fb
Thank you.
I will do it next time, i have not experienced this before and I was ignorant.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Reseller Hosting ? / How To Adjust Skyrim To Ultrawide Monitor? / What Are The Best Websites That You Are Not Using?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.