Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? (634 Views)

Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? / How Can I Recover MY Hacked Facebook GROUP / Please How Do I Retrieve back My Hacked Facebook Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Stargurl20(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
My account was hacked today due to my ignorance. it's been more than 7yrs have been using the account. My friends have reported the hacker and it's been blocked. Pls, help with the steps I can use in accessing my account again.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Enwhen(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
They must have change your password , as such

Put in your username and click on the forget password , follows all steps providing your mobile number u used in registering the FB account to get a confirmation code in order for you to get back your account
After which , I will advice u to change the password immediately.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Stargurl20(f): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

They must have change your password , as such

Put in your username and click on the forget password , follows all steps providing your mobile number u used in registering the FB account to get a confirmation code in order for you to get back your account
After which , I will advice u to change the password immediately.
They've changed my number
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Enwhen(m): 9:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stargurl20:

They've changed my number

How is that possible , are u sure u did't forget the number ?

There are many ways , but that's the one I know, don't worry let others come up with other method ...good that the account has been reported by your friend.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Stargurl20(f): 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

How is that possible , are u sure u did't forget the number ?

There are many ways , but that's the one I know, don't worry let others come up with other method ...good that the account has been reported by your friend.

Yes. I do log in with my number but it's been changed
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Enwhen(m): 9:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stargurl20:

Yes. I do log in with my number but it's been changed

Kk, but they can't change your password with that , ...put in your password and try the forget password button to get back ur account it's same thing ....I don't think it's possible to change your password without ur number ...except the person that hacked u is close to u and has used it phone for it..., Try it with just ur password and the forgetpassword link
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Surfondsystems: 10:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Stargurl20:
My account was hacked today due to my ignorance. it's been more than 7yrs have been using the account. My friends have reported the hacker and it's been blocked. Pls, help with the steps I can use in accessing my account again.

I helped someone recover his Facebook account not long ago.

WhatsApp me with the number on my profile to get yours back.
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Rationalweb62: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Enwhen:

Kk, but they can't change your password with that , ...put in your password and try the forget password button to get back ur account it's same thing ....I don't think it's possible to change your password without ur number ...except the person that hacked u is close to u and has used it phone for it..., Try it with just ur password and the forgetpassword link
Blabbing . You never experience real hacking . They have my account since 2018 . Immediately the harker hacked it , he change my number and my email. Now I can't even go for forget password. Because even if i do , the number that Facebook we send the recovery code to is their number
Re: Help! How Do I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account? by Enwhen(m): 11:00pm On Jun 01, 2020
Rationalweb62:

Blabbing . You never experience real hacking . They have my account since 2018 . Immediately the harker hacked it , he change my number and my email. Now I can't even go for forget password. Because even if i do , the number that Facebook we send the recovery code to is their number

Wow , this strong ...this is mostly possible maybe because u use ur number as ur username , which is a two in one info to them ...so bad.

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Account Closed Due To More Ads Than Content / Free Information On Building A Website / Newbies For Domain Registration And Webhosting Required

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.