Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno (47836 Views)

Family Of Late Friday Arunsi Who Was Killed By Drunk Police Officers Cries Out / Lagos Drunk Policeman Dismissed By The Inspector General / Drunk Policeman Shoots 3 People At Child's Dedication In Warri. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Lymasaba(m): 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
MondayOsunbor:

imagine after all hibash police shouting upandan

NORTHERN NIGERIA IS AN ISLAMIC COUNTRY

The hisbah police jurisdiction is on the Muslims only
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Jostoman: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Assassination.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Awkabigboy: 9:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
[s] Please can someone give me just 2 advantages of taking alcohol?

I want to know what alcohol does to you and your body.

Please make me know..... I am a teetotaler, and I understand alcoholic drinks are bitter.

So, wetin una dey gain if una drink?[/s]
Same thing your coke do to your body

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by DabuIIIT: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Army providing security for one bloody elkanemi whatever that means.... angry
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Walkee: 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:
Please can someone give me just 2 advantages of taking alcohol?

Please make me know..... I am a teetotaler, and I understand alcoholic drinks are bitter.

So, wetin una dey gain if una drink?
na Action bitter everybody around you dey drink?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Lovenorth: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
When we say alcohol is haram they say nonsense, now look at the result, thanks to Islam
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Michcole: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
An old man like this guarding and taking orders from his mates.

Hustle oo so that you won't keep toiling for daily bread in your retirement age

You are talking rubbish.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by uchihaa: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
leave the heineken and budweiser for us. continue to enjoy your fanta and nutrimilk. no dey ask unnecessary questions.
Optimistguy1969:

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by amicdan665: 10:13pm On Feb 04, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
Drfernandez76: It's easy to have your post make front page on the forum

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Benrosaria(m): 10:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Scientheosopher(m): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

As occasional drinker, I observed that 1) it increases my confidence and; 2) it reduces overthinking. (Among others).

Alcohol, which I call motivation, is good for the body and mind when taken moderately. This is often hard, because our body easily "falls in love" with it. So it takes lots of self control to not get used to it or get drunk, especially when Life seems unfair.

#Let everything in Life, the middleway is the ideal way. And the way to attain this when it comes to alcohol is to stop before you need to.

BTW, pure or water diluted alcohol is not bitter. It's those mixed with plant substances that have such taste.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by okpukpu(m): 10:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Alcohol is a gift from the gods to mankind.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by LIONSABRE(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
Rip soldier... sad
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Aaae: 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Life
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by SoapQueen(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh Lord! This man was probably a father, a husband, a brother, son, friend etc. Importantly, he was HUMAN!

This breaks my heart terribly.

May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by bizzibodi(m): 11:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even d killer policeman name was shielded,can a drunk be excused from committing a crime?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Ekaka1(m): 11:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
RIP
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Bamzyriches451: 11:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
Damn!!
The first time a Police killed an army officer and the military boys didn't show their power on any police officer they see, there're just keeping calm. Or is it because the army officer isn't from the North?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by thadotech(m): 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
[quote author=Optimistguy1969
post = Please can someone give me just 2 advantages of taking alcohol?

So, wetin una dey gain if una drink?[/b]

Moderate alcohol consumption may provide some health benefits, such as: Reducing your risk of developing and dying of heart disease. Possibly reducing your risk of ischemic stroke (when the arteries to your brain become narrowed or blocked, causing severely reduced blood flow) Possibly reducing your risk of diabetes.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by merits(m): 11:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

The thing just get one kain spirit that makes people go for it , it's like smokers too whole of their head turn to chimney but they still prefer to smoke.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by ArcFresky(m): 12:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Alcohol is an anti-oxidant, i.e prevent cancer.
Alcohol makes u think well��..
A beer in a week is actually good for the body.

As always too much of anything is not good, if e don dey pass 2 bottles in a week, omo naa OYO oh

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by planetx: 2:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Makes you forget your sorrows and life wahala temporarily

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by graceolusaanu2: 4:08am On Feb 05, 2022
sad
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by showafrica(m): 5:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

Highness!!! If weed is legal, most people may not be taking alcohol. However, the body reacts different ways to alcohol. I drive better, speak better, interact better and more productive when I am tipsy. I don't know if na work of the devil or work of my brain. I drink week days, during working hours and I don't drink in the weekends. I use weekends to recover. On the other hands, Buhari did a good job by increasing the prices of everything and its helping me to reduce the intake and save my health. Alcohol is even better, have you asked those who smoke cigarettes gets in return. My friend says it helps him digest food alcohol, I can't relate to this.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by showafrica(m): 5:05am On Feb 05, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
An old man like this guarding and taking orders from his mates.

Hustle oo so that you won't keep toiling for daily bread in your retirement age

I think say na only me noticed
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by 07kjb: 5:49am On Feb 05, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:

This is exactly why I said hustle so you won't be going through such at retirement age but I'm not surprised at your write up because Nairaland is filled with idiots.

U are talking trash
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by anonymuz(m): 6:01am On Feb 05, 2022
showafrica:

Highness!!! If weed is legal, most people may not be taking alcohol. However, the body reacts different ways to alcohol. I drive better, speak better, interact better and more productive when I am tipsy. I don't know if na work of the devil or work of my brain. I drink week days, during working hours and I don't drink in the weekends. I use weekends to recover. On the other hands, Buhari did a good job by increasing the prices of everything and its helping me to reduce the intake and save my health. Alcohol is even better, have you asked those who smoke cigarettes gets in return. My friend says it helps him digest food alcohol, I can't relate to this.
browse. True talk. I take alcohol 3 time a week. I do so because I want to have a good sleep. It work.
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Optimistguy1969:

it makes u feel good and relief you off stress...just drink it responsibly
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by everythinggirly(f): 7:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Why can't they drink responsibly?
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:46am On Feb 05, 2022
07kjb:

U are talking trash

King Azubuike second moniker I hear you
Dat thing pain you well well grin
Re: Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno by Blackdisciple(m): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Rip sir....

U will hardly see men on uniform decorating an officer.... I don't even know who is that man on baban Riga decorating him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Stabs Her Brother To Death In Kano For Stopping Her From Having A Party / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) / EFCC busts OOU, arrests students, recovers millions, cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.