Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,144 members, 7,835,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin (62845 Views)

Ex-Convict Bags 12 Years Jail Term For $1.4 Million Fraud / Mechanic Bags 12 Months Jail For Cybercrime In Ilorin / Hushpuppi Faces Up To 20 Years Imprisonment In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by hopexter(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
PapaNnamdi:
Does that mugshot look like someone with over 50million naira?
Person wey de hungry grin

You get eye. EFCC only sentences the poor ones only to show that they are working. The rich one sort themselves out undecided undecided
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by chrisxxx(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
T
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by jrusky(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
etokhana:
“American Prostitute” Bags 12months Imprisonment over N57.8m Fraud in Ilorin

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=307044041458806&id=100064596373289

Pls all these 6 to 12 months jail term for these thieves are too little they always come out of the jail like they went for vacation and become more notorious.

I said give these thieves minimum of 5 years in those worst prison centre with no fine option I bet you they will be humble by force by fire
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Spanki(f): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Na dem

Is that truly a head?
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why people engage in crimes I am yet to understand. A lot of factors are involved: bad parental upbringing, peer influence, greed and love of money.But can't they resist the urge to go into crimes?
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by BigYash: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Cux he no get money settle ef thief thief.
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by DKM123: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
See them... Evul Nigerian men of the future!
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Crafteck1: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Do legit work they wont hear.

57m...vs 1 year..... Checkam na
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Fashionista01(f): 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
Wickedness, greediness, heartlessness all in one individual.
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Goldbw122(m): 8:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
When he is released will he still have access to the money ?
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Stenewiser: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Obagreatdatoye:
This one na human or idol?
lol
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by atdscentofwater: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
hmmmmmmmm, empty soul everywhere, God help Nigeria Youth.
May we find our purpose IJN.

1 Like

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by siant: 8:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good.

But here is mine own question: why is it so easy for EFCC to prosecute these Yahoo boys successfully and be convicted by the court, but takes forever to get judgements in the case of the corrupt politicians?
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Cokahot: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
Olosho work aka giftcard boys
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Carlyboi(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
For real dude doesn’t look the part but what the did say bout never judging a book by it’s cover...there are more tattered looking yahoo boys who have made huge millions from their devilish hustle...

Some blow their scammed funds on frivolous spending and extravagance while some build houses and invest the money smartly
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Dybala11(m): 8:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Do legit work they wont hear.
Hope the resident chairman of Nairaland's Yahoo boys association, Mr Slawormiir is seeing this. 20 years for the thief one day for the law to take it's cause... grin
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by PoliteActivist: 8:45pm On Feb 04, 2022
NwaNimo1:
12 months for 57Mill?

[img]https://media./images/51eI38355f9a3774aab62c583d44d3daf/tenor.gif[/img]

......he won't come out rehabilitated!

Comedian2019:
12 years would have been better. grin

I bet you he won't serve a day in jail, when you see the details of that judgement

*Modified*
I was right. See below

1 Like

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Aksnoopy: 8:46pm On Feb 04, 2022
So EFCC are so stupid to tell me that this boy right here is 6ft tall and that he also stole 57million naira?

You guys are crazy liars. grin

1 Like

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Dreytonisback(m): 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
See how he they look like person wey them lie for him head
How this kind person go touch 57mil yet he resemble portable

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by PoliteActivist: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
siant:
Good.

But here is mine own question: why is it so easy for EFCC to prosecute these Yahoo boys successfully and be convicted by the court, but takes forever to get judgements in the case of the corrupt politicians?

Because they don’t really prosecute them. It is arrangee. They take a mugshot and print headline for EFCC in exchange for the guy going free. I bet you this guy won't serve a day in jail!

*Modified*
I was right. See details of the sentence below

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by PoliteActivist: 9:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
jrusky:

Pls all these 6 to 12 months jail term for these thieves are too little they always come out of the jail like they went for vacation and become more notorious.

I said give these thieves minimum of 5 years in those worst prison centre with no fine option I bet you they will be humble by force by fire

Amazing how this EFCC fools you people.
THE GUY WON'T SERVE A DAY IN JAIL!
See below - it's all window dressing!

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by benedictuyi(m): 9:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
If the EFCC can arrest someone for posing as a prostitute to defraud victims, why can't they arrest criminals posing as 'men of God' to fleece their members?

1 Like

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by juman(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Yahoo yahoo is not our problem but corrupt leaders.
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by PROPEACE: 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Which one is "cheating by personation" again? EFCC will not kill me, recruit sound graduates, you are doing padi padi, now ordinary English dey pepper una. One day, you will have directors that will not be able to make a good sentence. The "blood" of the poor Nigerian youths you sidelined in your recruitments will haunt and catch up with you.
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by yusluvad(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
EFCC on this one. Crime doesn't pay on the long run...
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
iamDrRhymes:
Say no to crime

And yes to Ogun crime
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by lereinter(m): 9:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
This oyinbo people like prostitute
Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by PoliteActivist: 9:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
adefitim:
Is 12 months not too small?

Goldbw122:
When he is released will he still have access to the money ?

Crafteck1:

57m...vs 1 year..... Checkam na

yusluvad:
EFCC on this one. Crime doesn't pay on the long run...

AuthegaPRIMUS:

Na rest im wan go rest like this. Make e no die for inside sha.

It's amazing how this EFCC and the press continually fool you people.
THE BOY WON'T SERVE A DAY IN JAIL!!
He'd pay N200K and walk free
See details of the sentence below

Re: Oyelowo Fawas: “American Prostitute” Bags 12 months Imprisonment In Ilorin by Thebig4: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape / An Accused Came To The Court With Charms In Lagos / Why I Don’t Like Nigerians By Robert Lindsay, A US Citizen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.