Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,373 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (62814 Views)

Yahoo Boy Sentenced To 6 Years In Jail For N7.8m Love Scam / Woman Beaten And Disgraced For Falsely Accusing A Man In Lagos. Photos / Court Awards $1Million To Ricky Jackson For Spending 40 Years In Jail Wrongly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Olamitisoji(m): 7:33pm On Jun 06, 2015
A 22-year-old Nigerian lady who thought she was having fun by raising a false alarm that she has been raped in a London bar, will learn whether she will be sentenced to a jail term after her lies were discovered.

According to reports, Comfort Yinusa, had contacted emergency operators to report that she had been raped by two men, claiming they forced themselves on her.

The men were traced, arrested and they spent six weeks on police bail while they authorities spent £3,000 on forensic investigation to verify the report.

But her lies were found out when CCTV cameras installed in the bar later revealed that the attack never took place.

The cameras revealed that Yinusa and the two men inside a McDonalds laughing and joking together while mobile phone records proved one of alleged rapist was looking for his car at the time of the alleged attack.

When caught in her lie, she initially denied lying to police but changed her plea before she was due to go on trial. She will be charged accordingly with the very possibility of her facing jail time.

http://pulse.ng/gist/anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-id3833435.html?utm_campaign=art-anywhere-we-go-nigerian-lady-face-jail-for-wrongly-accusing-two-men-of-rape-2015-06-05&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2015
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of their personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn

177 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by ElDaIllest(m): 7:36pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good for her next time she'll not raise stupid false alarms or costing the authorities resources for such false claims...UK no be Naija oo

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Raiders: 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
deport her

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by ozo13(m): 7:48pm On Jun 06, 2015
Nice one.odas will learn from ds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by naijainfogalery: 7:49pm On Jun 06, 2015
na wa ooo see trouble sidon yanga dey wake am

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Ymodulus: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Dollyak(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Great. Many lives has been ruined due to false accusations, so I hope she gets some life lessons in prison.

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by opeiiwo: 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
one untold Truth is. . over 40% of men jailed for rape around the world are innocent

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by myklangelo(m): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
Should we have mercy for her? Let her dance the tune she sang for herself.

I have started my weekly lecture in the Igbo language!!!!!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by ifyalways(f): 7:50pm On Jun 06, 2015
What sort of " rough play " was that?

How can anyone not just wish herself raape but also go a the way to lie against two men? I think she's sick o

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Serves her right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by babyfaceafrica: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
This cannot happen in naija...where ladies are overpampered..nice one to the UK cops....ladies crying wolf about rape since 1870

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by realGURU(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Amt
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by greatbaba(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
ON
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by adekayo1234(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Well I must say this is justice pursued at it's highest course.It seems to me Ladies are meticulous beings sometimes their emotional derangement and physical instability coupled their medulla oblangata to reject simple sense.It takes me with much surprised that even beings with such beauty have in them not a iota of wisdom suffice to say their paragmalophobic nature has succeeded in transforming the entity of the personality to a beframe of nonentity.It serves her well hope others will learn
jeez, u Dan vex o. see oyinbo

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Anaskie(m): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Serves her right! angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by francescainnoce(f): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
WOW! On what grounds did she do that for?
Some babes sure knows how to go overboard mahnnn.:..:
They never will come to terms that
"Joke Na J-O-K-E".
And "JÓKÉ Na name".
I hope she learns her lesson

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Sweetlemon(f): 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2015
Falsely accusing someone of rape in a country like US or UK is one of the most wicked things ever!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Pavore9: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Thou shall not bear false against thy neighbour!....one can imagine the trauma these innocent men went through!angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by netcomms(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Let her go to Jail!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by happney65: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
And is she really 22?Abeg deport her to my room..I need to teach her some sense. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Samirana360(m): 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Noted
BTW
No one is 2 pretty 2 go 2 jail...if she's guity of dat...gudluck 2 her under d rod

In other news
som1 should tell buhari 2 do somfin and stop makin empty noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by dridowu: 7:52pm On Jun 06, 2015
Good , u accused them falsely , u bear the consequence. Good one over there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by pretydiva(f): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Serves her right. She's pretty tho
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by maxibrainz: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
First page
Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by 2oddMASTER: 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
Mumu babe, when dem go rape u truely no body go believe u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Danycrusoe(m): 7:53pm On Jun 06, 2015
The Only Thing That Made Me View The Topic Is The Phrase "Pretty Nigerian Lady" The Op Used

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 06, 2015
Rape is a serious issue
Offenders most cases aren given any less than 10yrs jail term
she shouldn't abuse the privilege that women are favoured more in rape cases

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Man Caught Raping Two Primary School Children In Osogbo Osun (Photo) / 19-Year-Old Girl Stabbed To Death By Boyfriend In Akure, Ondo (Photo) / What Was Done To A Guy Who Stole A Gold Necklace Somewhere In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.