Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? (1350 Views)

Married Women, Do You Still Give Guys Your Contact? Why? / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Romanoff(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
If the broke husband didn't use money to get her, then it wouldn't be an issue.

Thing is most men use money to buy love, loyalty and respect from women.

That's why a lot feel emasculated once their woman starts earning her own money.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Romanoff:
If the broke husband didn't use money to get her, then it wouldn't be an issue.

Thing is most men use money to buy love, loyalty and respect from women.

That's why a lot feel emasculated once their woman starts earning her own money.
great response... DM me your crypto wallet ethereum address
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Orente21(f): 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
I don't know how long to remain faithful because I am also facing the same situation.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by MufasaLion: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:
I don't know how long to remain faithful because I am also facing the same situation.

You mean, you're married?
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by donbachi(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
Every wife is a blessing to her husband.as biblically stated.

"He who finds a wife,findeth a good thing and obtaineth favour from the Lord"
So.as a married man.if you are not finding favours.make both of una seek spiritual help.

Aside that.wrong decisions and choices is a major factor that causes one to fail or become broke.that is where a virtuous woman shows herself to stand in the gap for the family,till the husband stand again.

4 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Romanoff(f): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
great response... DM me your crypto wallet ethereum address

Sadly, I no dey do crypto. Maybe I should get on board.
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Starboytwo(m): 5:26pm On Feb 04, 2022
Every man should endeavor not to get broke. Avoid see finish ooo

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Orente21(f): 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
MufasaLion:

You mean, you're married?
yes. Y?r u surprise
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by MufasaLion: 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:
yes. Y?r u surprise

Not really.

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:

"....in sickness and in health,for richer for poorer... And till death do you path?" My dear if you said "I do" to the above words, then stay put and work on your marriage, after all, there's no where that states that a woman can't build her man undecided...

As long as he's not a cheat, lazy or abusive and he treats you well, to the best of his abilities & as you're deserving of, then relax and do your best to make things work (I Sha hope that you're not a house wife o...hmm)...

After all "he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOUR", so if he's not seeing favour, then he probably hasn't found a wife yet undecided...
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Orente21(f): 7:33pm On Feb 04, 2022
Favfables1:

"....in sickness and in health,for richer for poorer... And till death do you path?" My dear if you said "I do" to the above words, then stay put and work on your marriage, after all, there's no where that states that a woman can't build her man undecided...

As long as he's not a cheat, lazy or abusive and he treats you well, to the best of his abilities & as you're deserving of, then relax and do your best to make things work (I Sha hope that you're not a house wife o...hmm)...

After all "he that finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOUR", so if he's not seeing favour, then he probably hasn't found a wife yet undecided...
Thank for this motivation.
I am a private school teacher, but I ll try my best.i appreciate. He must find favor by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by simplepee(f): 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:
I am a private school teacher, but I ll try my best.i appreciate. He must find favor by fire by force.
So you need motivation to stay faithful to your husband?

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by simplepee(f): 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
Why will I get married to a broke man at the first place?

Love won't pay the bills, money will. Ya'll stop deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
simplepee:
Lols...she needs gingering na
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Orente21(f): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2022
simplepee:
Everyone needs encouragement one time or the other.

3 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Medianna(f): 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:

Life is simple..

If money is the only issue..make your own money na...are you not a human being??
That's why I can't advice a broke guy to marry a broke lady...
Both lives will be just be unnecessarily complicated

1 Like

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by sorority11(m): 10:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:

The way you are finding it hard to make money, so also your husband.

If you tell him to work harder, that should also apply to yourself.

You two just needs to support each other, I know say na so so fight una dey fight because of lack of funds.

You are a woman, there are petty businesses you can run to add to your salary.

You can learn how to fry akara and yam to sell in the evening, or make plantain chips and distribute in those aboki shops and all.

You can make zobo with fruity flavors and distribute in school.

It is better than cheating. The highest you can see sleeping with a man is 20k what will it do for you.

Obviously the maga no go pay you monthly and it will cause you guilt, shame and people will definitely suspect and talk. You will ruin everything for peanuts

3 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Kobicove(m): 12:30am On Feb 05, 2022
simplepee:

You have just hit the nail on the head!
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Newyorkitis(m): 9:12am On Feb 05, 2022
simplepee:

I am thinking the "brokeness" came at a point in the marriage, not before the marriage.

Having in mind: that no condition is permanent.

However, not everyone must experience the same type of brokeness.

2 Likes

Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Medianna(f): 9:51am On Feb 05, 2022
simplepee:

Now my own interpretation of broke is not the same as poor but a temporal lack which may end at anytime
Brokenness as a man or woman is not the issue, afterall a broke woman can marry a well to do man.. And the people will tag her 'lucky' but when a broke guy marries a well to do woman people rise eye brow..
My own is look for someone who can compliment you!!
So to your question broke guys are also entitled to marriage after all no condition is permanent
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by simplepee(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Medianna:

Now my own interpretation of broke is not the same as poor but a temporal lack which may end at anytime
Brokenness as a man or woman is not the issue, afterall a broke woman can marry a well to do man.. And the people will tag her 'lucky' but when a broke guy marries a well to do woman people rise eye brow..
My own is look for someone who can compliment you!!
So to your question broke guys are also entitled to marriage after all no condition is permanent
Thanks for clarification.
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Amanee(f): 4:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
If it wasn't possible most of you men will not be praising your mothers undecided
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Senioreddy: 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=simplepee post=109958367]Why will I get married to a broke man at the first place?

[/quote

Hmmm my dear change this mindset.
Just keep praying for God's divine favour and blessings. A wealthy man can go broke and a broke man can become wealthy. Determination, grace and opportunity maketh a man no money no money out parents were able to fend for us and also themselves
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Orente21(f): 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Goodmorning to everyone. Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you all. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: How Possible Is It For Married Women To Stay Faithful With A Broke Husband? by Ndidi2: 1:44pm On Feb 07, 2022
Orente21:
cheating shouldn't be an option.
Hold hands while praying with your spouse and children if u have any,
God will answer u..
Telling u out of experience

(1) (Reply)

Transgender 'Dad' Breastfeeds 'His' Baby After Giving Birth To Him / Mother, 52, Marries 22-yr-old Adopted Son, 8 Years After Adopting Him At Age 14 / Eating Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.