Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) (1458 Views)

Female Corps Member Causes Stir With Her Choice Of Outfit At Camp (VIDEO) / Niger Delta University Graduating Student Signs On Colleague's Chest (Photo) / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by CampussNews: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2022
Update from SIGGY .ng

A male corp member’s marriage proposal to a colleague in Keffi, Nasarawa state took an unusual turn which attracted a crowd, Siggy reports.

The young corper proposed marriage a to her in the presence of other corp members but she turned him down instantly.

He, however was not giving up as her rejection only seemed to make him more determined to get a positive response.

He followed her around with a ring in his hand and went on his knee at every chance he got, but she maintained her position and kept telling him no even as the crowd cheered and urged her to accept.

She eventually had to be taken into an officer by some NYSC staff, and shockingly he followed her into the office to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5rcXeYXVjk

Source: SIGGY

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by SenorFax(m): 7:24pm On Feb 04, 2022
They guy no get shame, I feel embarrassed watching this sef. Imagine kneeling down at every given chance.

Shame is far from the guy abeg

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by falcon01: 7:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Stùpid motherfùcker. How can you go and embarras your whole family tree like that?

4 Likes

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Bluntguy: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
All these public ridicules that are termed marriage proposals sef.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by cuba62(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Another daughter of Eve continuing where Eve stopped.

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by alpharoyalty: 3:18am On Feb 05, 2022
After all the bleep.
She probably have a bf waiting for her return.
The guy fvck up Sha.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by poshestmina(f): 5:01am On Feb 05, 2022
The "NO" was resounding grin grin but why date someone you can't get married to?.

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Aguilar(m): 5:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Na mumu dey propose for love. I don't give two phucks about my partner marrying me. If she can deliver then we no get problem.
Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by MufasaLion: 7:32am On Feb 05, 2022
I ain't proposing to no girl in public. It's a private affair.

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by machote: 8:32am On Feb 05, 2022
I've noticed that this type of news occurs at least once in every month.

Guys will learn eventually.
Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by christejames(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2022
So when they born this one, the family call neighbors make them come chop rice after naming ceremony? cry cry cry

Kneeling to propose is unAfrican, stop copying the west in everything.

Pete Edochie and his disciples (Redpillers) are disappointed. undecided embarassed undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Walkee: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2022
I'm proud of her. All simps must go extinct
Why would a sensible woman want to be hooked with a woman wrapper who kneels publicly without shame?

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by luminouz(m): 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
Walkee:
I'm proud of her. All simps must go extinct
Why would a sensible woman want to be hooked with a woman wrapper who kneels publicly without shame?

I get your point.

That was so uncalled for

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by MistaMann: 9:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Is it by force?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by LordIsaac(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2022
If I were the girl, I would stand on my no. A man that can be this shameless and very shameless indeed, cannot be trusted not to continue in shame after marriage. Kudos to her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by seankim(m): 10:07am On Feb 05, 2022
Why the chase? Babe say she no do, why not respect her choice and leave her alone. The one she de give you chop na just fwb nothing more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Gold179: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2022
men online will be shouting redpill but offline they will be simping to the point of been simperion

1 Like

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
CampussNews:
Update from SIGGY .ng

A male corp member’s marriage proposal to a colleague in Keffi, Nasarawa state took an unusual turn which attracted a crowd, Siggy reports.

The young corper proposed marriage a to her in the presence of other corp members but she turned him down instantly.

He, however was not giving up as her rejection only seemed to make him more determined to get a positive response.

He followed her around with a ring in his hand and went on his knee at every chance he got, but she maintained her position and kept telling him no even as the crowd cheered and urged her to accept.

She eventually had to be taken into an officer by some NYSC staff, and shockingly he followed her into the office to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5rcXeYXVjk

Source: SIGGY

Youth corper wan marry, instead of facing his life first. What and how will he feed the lady?
Where will he live?
Babe wey don dey plan how she go marry dangote na him she wan make she come follow am sufffer..

He should be disowned by his father. Anyways, the internet doesn't forget nor forgive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by juman(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
He is insane.
From his behaviour one can see he is not normal.
May be he sees the lady as a ladder to prosperity.

He should go and get job first and add value to himself.
Millions of better ladies are outside.
Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by CrownOfClay724: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kudos to her.

I find it sickening that someone would chose to embarrass himself this badly.
Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by Worldphaxxy: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
The guy sef.

He can't even observe the young lady before proposal.
At least as a Wise person u can joke with ur girl, u proposing her someday.

And u can be certain about it cool
Re: Female Corps Member Repeatedly Rejects Colleague's Marriage Proposal (VIDEO) by TheKingsmann(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dat boy should be awarded the world greatest Simp, girl wey guys dey use and pass around, he reach ur turn u want propose, ode. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Denmark Offers 3 Year Post Study Visa To International Students / Nim Result For December, 2009 Is Out / Lagos State Poly Post Ume Is Out?do U Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.