Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy (1071 Views)

Osun Election: What Happened To Prophet Mike Agboola's Prophecy? / Meet Grace Ojewande, 56-Year-Old Virgin Married To Prophet Samuel Abiara (Photo) / Leke Adeboye Reacts To Prophet Isa El-Buba's Attempted Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Promzy99: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy[b][/b]

Source:Www.leadership.ng

Contrary to the 2022 vision prophesied by the leader of INRI Evangel- ical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, that Nigeria will not qualify for the FIFA 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Super Eagles interim coach, Austine Eguavoen, insists his team will work hard to qualify for global football showpiece event.

Primate Ayodele was quoted to have prophesied that the Super Eagles will lose against the Black Stars of Ghana in their 2022 World Cup two legged playoff in March.

But Eguavoen who spoke to newsmen yesterday in Abuja, asked the acclaimed man of God to pray to God to overturn the prophecy against Nigeria, saying it will be a joyous thing for country to be at the Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup.

“He is a man of God and sometimes you’ve to give it to them, but he is a Nigerian, if you know him please, tell him to overturn it because it will be a joyous thing for Nigeria to be in Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup.

He can overturn it, because he is a man of God and he prays and God listens to him. He is an intermediary between us and God.

It is easier said than done. We have worked hard and fight and we want the ticket more than Ghana wants it.

“Nigeria is a country that prays a lot, so we will continue to pray, but we will work hard. We want it more than Ghana and we will get it,” Egua- voen said.
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by LikeAking: 7:38pm On Feb 04, 2022
I see super eagles wining and wining Ghana.
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
Only a blockhead takes anything that comes out a pastor's mouth to heart...they are all petty clowns who toy on gullible persons mind so as to get some little penny for their selfish self..
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Only a blockhead takes anything that comes out a pastor's mouth to heart...they are all petty clowns who toy on gullible persons mind so as to get some little penny for their selfish self..
So we should take yours?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

So we should take yours?
You said I was jobless on the other thread now you bring yourself here to display your lack of intelligence to s jobless person huh?
Baby boy get off my mention.. undecided
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by ProphetAjasco: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Don't listen to that fake prophet, the only authentic prophet is prophet Ajasco of the seven corner church of prosperity (SCCP), listen to him. Nigeria will qualify for the world cup.....

So I have seen And So shall it be.
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You said I was jobless on the other thread now you bring yourself here to display your lack of intelligence to s jobless person huh?
Baby boy get off my mention.. undecided
Stop giving me attention.. be useful to yourself
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Kindness22(f): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

Stop giving me attention.. be useful to yourself
Then shove your brainlessness down your throat and stop being obsessed with my comment.. cheesy
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 7:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Then shove your brainlessness down your throat and stop being obsessed with my comment.. cheesy
Just ignore my comments..or I'm I the only one quoting you??.. grin
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

Just ignore my comments..or I'm I the only one quoting you??.. grin
Yeah you are..why not get off since you say I am jobless huh?
I can keep getting back at you cos I am on auto reply..
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hmm...
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yeah you are..why not get off since you say I am jobless huh?
I can keep getting back at you cos I am on auto reply..
Even if you're jobless at least.. behave like a human and ignore some quotes.. why are you stressing yourself replying all your mentions
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

Even if you're jobless at least.. behave like a human and ignore some quotes.. why are you stressing yourself replying all your mentions
I said I am on auto reply..
Don't you know what that is.. undecided
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I said I am on auto reply..
Don't you know what that is.. undecided
To what end actually??
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

To what end actually??
That ain't your business baby boy.. undecided
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by MufasaLion: 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
Primate Ayodele, the permutation master. Trash prophesies!
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That ain't your business baby boy.. undecided
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

wink
Look you sure don't want to get banned for derailing tho?
Enjoy yourself..
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Look you sure don't want to get banned for derailing tho?
Enjoy yourself..
I thought you were on auto reply.. we should get banned together na maybe you can be useful to yourself then.. grin
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

I thought you were on auto reply.. we should get banned together na maybe you can be useful to yourself then.. grin
Ok..
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ok..
It's not ok
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2022
Longsleeve:

It's not ok
Why not? cheesy
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by Longsleeve: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why not? cheesy
Talk to me
Re: Eguavoen Reacts To Prophet Ayodele Prophecy by jasena: 6:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
Why wouldn't he make such prophecies? Did we except knocked out of the Afcon at the round of 16 by a covid virus depleted team? 'Soup wet sweet an money kill am'. Ghana is hiring a world class coach, who has had stints with Tottenham, Newcastle etc, he has the experience, but we put sentiments into play as usual to bring in eguavon, is eguavon there on merit? At the end the matches (Nigeria vs ghana) will be decided by the tactical decisions of the coaching crews. May the most deserving coaching crew win.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Reason I Will Leave Religion / What Is Holy Spirit And What Is The Holy Ghost? / Pasors And Missionaries Wanted Abraod.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.