Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,709 members, 7,851,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:43 PM

How To Get Everything You Ever Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Everything You Ever Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible! (142 Views)

Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone / Insurance Claims Rise Faster Than Premium Income / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Everything You Ever Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible! by Faithymatt(f): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2022
Let's face it, about 90% of the things you want can be gotten with money, so really this post is about how to make enough money to get everything you ever want faster than you ever thought possible!

By the way, if you already have enough money, please stop reading this right now!

Still here? Good, because by the time you're done reading this, you will discover a proven no-fail method to kiss money worries goodbye.

Once upon a time, all you needed to make enough money to live comfortably was to go to school, get a job, and get paid every month.

This isn't another post about how "school is a scam", but a post aimed at informing you that this once effective method now longer works as well as it used to. If it did, a PhD holder with three degrees wouldn't work at a construction site as a laborer.

I don't know if you've heard of him, but Gary Halbert once said "all money is made by someone selling something to someone else"

What thise means is that you should stop waiting on the government to provideja job for you, instead sell something to someone and make your money.

You might be thinking "but I know people who have businesses and are still broke".
That's a valid thought, there are people who aren't enjoying profits from their business because they did not take out the time to learn how to actually sell.

If you're reading this and you think there's no need to learn to sell, allow me explain why I disagree.
How do you expect to convince people to let go of their hard earned money if you don't know how to sell?

How will you convince people to keep buying from you if you Don learn sales psychology?

You might not know it, but everything that happens in a sales process is intentionally done to get the prospect to buy.

So how do you make enough money to get everything you ever want faster than you ever thought possible?

Sell something to people

To reduce your risk of failing, use this simple but effective 3-step formula:

1. Learn how to sell
2. Pick a HOT product that people need
3. Find a way to put this product in front of the people who need them and sell it to them.

Do this, and you'll start having good money worries like "where should I shop today", or "where should I travel this weekend?"

I know it's easier said than done, but here's a no-fail formula to skip trial and error and start succeeding immediately.

Learn from someone who already knows how to sell.

In summary my dear, learn how to sell and eventually everything you want will be yours.

PS: I post valuable contents like this on Facebook, so if you'd like to see more posts like this, connect with me on Facebook and let's grow together!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Realistically And Legitimately Grow Your Income Every Month / How To Make Money Sending Messages On Whatsapp And Messenger 2022 / How To Turn Your Hobby Into A Business In NIGERIA: Earning $100 Daily -VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.