Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone (486 Views)

How To Get Everything You Ever Want Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible! / Your Products, Your Website From The Top Website Development Company In Delhi NC / World Billionaires Get Poorer, Lose A Staggering $388bn - Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 11:26am On Mar 09, 2022
Have you ever lost a sale because you were not able to find the product your customer was looking for? Yeah loosing money can really hurt especially when it can be avoidable. This is 2022 and you don't have to experience those limitations to your business when solutions already exist.
Let's talk about one of those solutions so you don't have to lose money again.
Gotahia is an Online wholesale market that gives retailers access to product updates from importers and wholesalers. Gotahia also gives sellers the contact details of these suppliers. With this solution, you can easily find the products your customer wants to buy with a few clicks. This changes everything about your business because you wit Gotahia you can even start making money selling products you didn't use to sell before.

If you don't have a business, you can immediately set up one with Gotahia and you get access to products from importers and wholesalers. People who have business and those who want to start up one can visit www.gotahia.com/reseller to get started

1 Like

Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by Bloomberriez: 2:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
This makes sense... It's best for me that they deliver to my store. Can I connect to more than one supplier at a time.

1 Like

Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 2:40pm On Mar 09, 2022
To connect with a supplier is to get the contact details of the Supplier. So yes, you can get the contact details of as many suppliers as you need.
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by incometrader(m): 6:39pm On Mar 12, 2022
How can I see the products of the wholesalers and their prices to compare it to where I currently buy my goods?
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is a very important question.

on your Gotahia store, you can search for any product you need and it will take you to the wholesaler's warehouse. At this point, you can connect with the supplier and ask them for more of their products with their prices. At this point, you can make the comparison.

When you are a reseller on Gotahia, you can always reach out to Admin to suggest warehouses for you to check out the supplier products and their prices to make comparison.
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by incometrader(m): 9:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
hmm.. so I have to register on the site first?
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 1:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Yes, as a Reseller you have to register to use Gotahia. It's a very simple and straightforward process to register.
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 3:12pm On May 26, 2022
JOIN GOTAHIA SELLERS COMMUNITY

We found a real problem after talking to many active and aspiring business people: it is difficult to start or grow a business online in a sustainable way. There are many resources on the internet but you need to do a lot of work to stitch the useful pieces together.

So, we have built a community of sellers growing their business online. This is a place to learn, to practice and to leverage on the power of a community. One of things we do is post products that you can start selling now even without capital. We negotiate with the suppliers to get the best offers so you can make more profits.

To join this community of sellers, register at www.gotahia.com
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 12:11pm On Jun 03, 2022
Hi smiley
Here's a detailed explanation of How Gotahia works.
Here's an excerpt from the post on our blog

Gotahia is the easiest and most profitable way to start or grow your own business online. As a retailer, you will meet the kind of suppliers you need to make good profit on products that you are already selling or intend to start selling...
https://blog.gotahia.com/how-gotahia-works
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by incometrader(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
This is interesting
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2022
Yes this is interesting and useful for any one who is in a retail business or planning to start one.
incometrader:
This is interesting
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by Mikeaniebiet(m): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2022
I'm trying to subscribe, how many suppliers are available?
And is there a limit to the products I can resell?

I'm just wondering because I saw the subscription fee is just NGN1,000
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by manuelalexis(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2022
This is quite helpful to those who would want to start up a business from the scratch
Gotahia will help you better understand how everything works
Re: Never lose a sale- Find the products your customers want faster with your Phone by CulturedGotahia: 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2022
Have you lost a sale because you could not get your customers what they wanted? share with us

(1) (Reply)

How To Make At Least 100k In A Month / Shops In Poland. Polish Online Shopping / Shihtzu Meme Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.