Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Anyone Keen To Learn Through Peer Programming Sessions? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Anyone Keen To Learn Through Peer Programming Sessions? (370 Views)

Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress / Peer To Peer,matrix,mlm & Sport Websites Expert In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Keen To Learn Through Peer Programming Sessions? by thenews: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
To get straight to the point I would like to test a concept I believe will help people learn how to code in fun & interactive way. This will also help me and everyone in the pilot upskill our programming skills. In a nutshell, this would start off with peer programming sessions. Where we schedule a live, online session to pick a few programming challenges, pseudo code solutions together, write solutions independently and then compare and discuss our solutions regularly.

We are going to start things off with JavaScript,

Let me know if you are keen to do some peer programming sessions. I can share my Calendly for you to pick a time that works best for you. Let's fast track our learning!
Re: Anyone Keen To Learn Through Peer Programming Sessions? by Frontend: 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
I am interested
Re: Anyone Keen To Learn Through Peer Programming Sessions? by thenews: 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
Cool. Let's start off by scheduling 1 or a few sessions and if you are keen we can make it more regular:

https://calendly.com/peerprogramming/1hr

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Developer For My Entertainment Blog / Recommend A Free Web Developer Online Bootcamp / React JS - Create Reactjs App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.