Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,838 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead (40572 Views)

Adamawa REC Writes Police, SSS, NSA From Hideout; Explains How Aisha Binani Won / Buhari Appoints His Nephew Tunde Sabiu As NIA Director - Peoples Gazette / I Trust The Lord God Of Host - Dino Melaye Blast Nigeria Leaders From Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by steveneche(m): 10:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by oluplus749: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2022
I finally found a place where I can meet and date beautiful Ghana girls
qloreal6: Nice concept. forum is a good alternative to NL
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Curious346: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Not comprehensive..

You fled, but your dad and bara couldn't flee too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Urchman200: 10:16am On Feb 05, 2022
But yuroba miscreants on this forum always applaud the military whenever the issue of human rights abuses are raised concerning the case of south easterners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by nnamdi640: 10:17am On Feb 05, 2022
franchasng:
Igbos causing trouble everywhere in Southwest, trying to make Yorubas and Fulanis hate each other, they have failed because Fulanis and Yorubas are brothers, that's why Buhari used Yoruba man as VP. 2023 Fulanis will also make a Yoruba man President while Igbos continue with their potopoto online country with Lamidi Kanu, yeye Igbos undecided

Yoruba land is safe, and it can never be like Igbo people Afghaneastern potopoto republic shocked
See foolish talk. Was it Igbo that start the fight between herder and farmers in that area or was it Igbos that killed the man? Some people don't reason before commenting. Again remember that Obj came from your side and ruled for 8years, yet your father situation was not better than the Igbos, I wonder how this president you are clamouring for will save your present situation.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by EastisBae: 10:18am On Feb 05, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
grin cheesy This one pain you wella! Nigerian terrorists in uniform are more dangerous than bandits. Their stories and acts are all over the news! They got no image to save!

Pain me? Do you know what sarcasm means?

Those bastards think they've monopoly of foolishness. Was it not their leader that asked where are the cows?

To me the police acted very professionally here, they arrived within seconds of receiving distress calls from Fulanis whose heads were about to be mined by afonjas, only for afonjas to kill him.

How are we even sure the so-called hunter wasn't a terrorist trying to disguise? Mind you, a police inspector has been killed already and the killers were still on the loose. Only for the police reinforcement to see armed people on bike. Sentiments aside, 95% of policemen including those in America will respond with brute force.

1 Like

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by YellowMayor(m): 10:23am On Feb 05, 2022
Such a cursed profession/career sad
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Ohuhunsulurep: 10:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Wait o, i no understand,... You get odeshi, somebody shoot at and it didn't penetrate, then you still stand like a tree waiting for him to come closer to you and do more harm, na wah for this story o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by stawarts(m): 10:39am On Feb 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a weird event.. the matter should be properly investigated tho..
If this is true then It's quite unfortunate Killin someone you are meant to protect in such horrible manner..

undecided
Investigate by who?
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by lesbiconverter: 10:45am On Feb 05, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
Call Nnamdi Kanu any name in the book,
But always remember this was the first man to predict this!
In all the books I have read about history, the truth teller is always the most hated
You mean the disillusioned coward that fled and left his people when they needed him most? Cownu only said things every other village drunk will say without action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by lesbiconverter: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Ohuhunsulurep:
Wait o, i no understand,... You get odeshi, somebody shoot at and it didn't penetrate, then you still stand like a tree waiting for him to come closer to you and do more harm, na wah for this story o
They were trying to assess the situation grin
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Bamzyriches451: 10:46am On Feb 05, 2022
The Nigeria police are evil! They should be declared terrorists

1 Like

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Ynix(m): 10:50am On Feb 05, 2022
No wonder the kids of some police men struggle in life or live short of their destinies. Their parents sin of murder found them out.

1 Like

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by davit: 10:52am On Feb 05, 2022
The hunter no try sha. If you are fortified why don't you run when being shot at?
Or better still shoot back at the person if you have a gun.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by do4luv14(m): 10:54am On Feb 05, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What a weird event.. the matter should be properly investigated tho..
If this is true then It's quite unfortunate Killin someone you are meant to protect in such horrible manner..

undecided

And who is going to investigate it, same policemen
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Golan007: 10:56am On Feb 05, 2022
The guy is lying about bullets not penetrating his father's body.

This sort of renders the rest of his testimony as unbelievable.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Golan007: 10:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Ynix:
No wonder the kids of some police men struggle in life or live short of their destinies. Their parents sin of murder found them out.

Story.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Ynix(m): 11:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Golan007:

Story.
Your papa be police man, sorry dude
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by prophetfire: 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
dokyOloye:
So zoo police are now killing Yoruba ppl in their bid to protect terrorist foolanis?
Well,Yoruba and Fulani are one.
Thiefnuubu 2021
. But the Yorubas being killed by the police from their own place would always take sides with the fulani. Because of power, the Yorubas have sold their people to the fulani. Their people are being killed, but they would rather keep quiet and join the fulani to castigate the Igbos, just because they want to be allowed to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Naijaolosho2: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2022
franchasng:
Igbos causing trouble everywhere in Southwest, trying to make Yorubas and Fulanis hate each other, they have failed because Fulanis and Yorubas are brothers, that's why Buhari used Yoruba man as VP. 2023 Fulanis will also make a Yoruba man President while Igbos continue with their potopoto online country with Lamidi Kanu, yeye Igbos undecided

Yoruba land is safe, and it can never be like Igbo people Afghaneastern potopoto republic shocked

One zombie spotted.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Golan007: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Ynix:

Your papa be police man, sorry dude

My dad was never a policeman, never worked for government.

I have met several offsprings of policemen who have gone on to do great things.

The reason I know your statement is total hogwash.

1 Like

Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigeria police are terrorist angry
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by rollandben(m): 11:25am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigeria police are not professuonals but Murderers used by Nigeria Government. My brother just take heart, even if you take the matter up, nothing will be done about it. No single Justice in Nigeria.
Nigeria a country where Riches and political class are wasting lives of poor for money and power.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2022
Family affair.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Ynix(m): 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Golan007:

My dad was never a policeman, never worked for government.

I have met several offsprings of policemen who have gone on to do great things.

The reason I know your statement is total hogwash.
So why quickly jump into conclusion. The fact is that some kids pay for the sins of their parents
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by sylve11: 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Jazzlite:
Nigeria Police. They should be brought to book. No murderer should wear the police uniform

I laugh. Npf o. grin cool
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Newboss(m): 12:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
And one demented fool dey ask us why we're leaving Nigeria.
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Foolishbuhari: 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
helinues:
The credibility of this news is questionable.

How would it be credible in your ears before?
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by DabuIIIT: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
HEADSMASHER SEUNMSG HELINUES THERAREGEM1 LEGENDHERO GBAGURA OMENKALIVES
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by dokyOloye: 12:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Are you not mentally deranged and stupid? What does Igbos have to do with this?
Compound complex sentimental fool of an animal, don't worry you will soon die of heart attack.
Your hatred for Igbos will kill you.
Sarcasm
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by Xkalaban(m): 12:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy wink
Paxxcarl:
I read your signature and I knew you were brainless cheesy

U deserve one beta chilled bottle of any drink of ur choice cheesy grin grin
Re: From Hideout, I Saw Policemen Hack Dad To Death, Shoot His Nephew Dead by ScamHunter: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Afonja Now Killing Afonjas for FulaniI just read the story of the Fulani that called for backup in Ogun state. Imagine that it is Afonjas that came to their rescue. The cost of slavery is very high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Winners Of APC Governorship Primaries For 2023 Elections / Reuben Abati Remarries Wife, Lara (Photos) / Badmus Dolapo Becomes Certified PR Personnel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.