Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him (25173 Views)

Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by ademi87(m): 10:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
No be 9ja police?
Na normal levels now

Please I have this item for sale

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad
are you whining me 10k for Dat thing
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by techWriter3: 11:11am On Feb 05, 2022
The solicitor obviously remember to know the officers man that he learned his freedoms...
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by MrSly(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Crafteck1:

No vex sir...

Chooo!!!? I was actually expecting a banter lo and behold was disappointed. People wey no wan wahala still dey nairaland ooo. No everybody here be cat and dog. Tuale sir!!
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by HonestFriend: 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
No be 9ja police?
Na normal levels now

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad

I can't buy that for #200. Honestly
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by HonestFriend: 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
DropsMic:
The lawyer obviously forgot to tell the police man that he knew his rights... grin grin grin

No police officer wants to hear that grin

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Babaken(m): 12:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
DropsMic:
The lawyer obviously forgot to tell the police man that he knew his rights... grin grin grin
he was short of grammar at that point.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by HonestFriend: 12:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agromuda:
What happen to "I am a Lawyer, Trobu na my work" mantra?
grin
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Crafteck1: 1:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
MrSly:

Chooo!!!? I was actually expecting a banter lo and behold was disappointed. People wey no wan wahala still dey nairaland ooo. No everybody here be cat and dog. Tuale sir!!

Lol... We don grow pass that, buhari don humble us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Crafteck1: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
JooEeL:

In your country, you have no freedom.

But you think you have a country?

Who issued our passport biko?
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by seyz91(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy i like this your shoe
Longin:
No be 9ja police?
Na normal levels now

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by seyz91(m): 1:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy
DropsMic:
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by seyz91(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
lalasticlala:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/04/nigerian-policemen-threaten-%E2%80%98waste%E2%80%99-lawyer-bullets-extort-money-him-despite-having

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by sexyto(m): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Arm Robbers that were recruited into the force. undecided
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Nicenixon: 3:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
This country don spoil sotey Federal Road Safety officers too don dy threaten road users talk less of Police. This country is so bleeped up that all those para military organizations roles are not strictly defined and adhere to. Police will be performing duties of VIO so as to collect money from road users and many others.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Prettychild(f): 3:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
thesicilian:
I felt pity for what the lawyer went through in the hands of those cursed policemen until I got to this part:

I too am wondering what makes the lawyer think he is not an ordinary citizen.

And besides that, I've never really seen any difference between lawyers and policemen. 99.9% of them are as crooked as they come.
He meant non-lawyers, every citizen is ordinary na
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Poleski: 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerian "police officers" are murderous criminals in uniform.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by macAB: 2:04am On Feb 06, 2022
Very Apt:]I felt pity for what the lawyer went through in the hands of those cursed policemen until I got to this part:

And besides that, I've never really seen any difference between lawyers and policemen. 99.9% of them are as crooked as they come.[/quote]
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by HOLYNICEGUY: 7:42am On Feb 06, 2022
C
thesicilian:
I felt pity for what the lawyer went through in the hands of those cursed policemen until I got to this part:

And besides that, I've never really seen any difference between lawyers and policemen. 99.9% of them are as crooked as they come.
True

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University / N15m Ransom: One Bandit Released In Exchange For 27 Kaduna Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.