Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him (25165 Views)

Enugu Lawyer, Eli Ugwu, Shot Dead In Kogi After Delivering Ransom To Kidnappers / Beautiful Lady Apologises To Her Male Friend After Threatening Her For Rape / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Okeytus(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2022
We now have armed robbers as police men
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Angelfrost(m): 8:30am On Feb 05, 2022
Nigerian highway...

If the robbers don't get you, kidnappers will...

Where the kidnappers fail to get you, be rest assured that the criminals in uniform will not disappoint the underworld!

Such an Animal Kingdom!!! undecided
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Sheriman(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2022
One senator has raised an alarm that armed robbers are now joining police

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by LIONSABRE(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing surprises me anymore in this country. sad
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by MrSly(m): 8:33am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
I'm not disappoint.
No be 9ja police.

Please I have this item for sale

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
Your grammar is worse than Nigerian police unless twas a typo-error. You could have used pigin or your local dialect. The use of queen's English is not mandatory. Haba!!!!
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by dazzlingd(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2022
These Nigerian lawyers could be very stupid at times.
So noisy and could be very annoying talkative. You know nigerian police no get sense, it is wisdom to treat them with caution

They would have wasted the idiot before people start carrying placards for justice.

Next time use your senses
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Agromuda(m): 8:35am On Feb 05, 2022
What happen to "I am a Lawyer, Trobu na my work" mantra?
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Elidrisy20: 8:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Useless lawyer,how you go take defend person for court
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by madridguy(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Had been dey kill the man everyone will be shouting Fulani herdsmen. Nigeria Police and their love for money.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Good....

The gala must go round....

Everybody must have their own share of the stupidity they created....

All lawyers are also criminals, Ogun kill all of una together!
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by charlesdinho7(m): 8:36am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
I'm not disappoint. No be 9ja police.
Please I have this item for sale 10k
zero*915*4*47*96*3..1 I need money to chop Hunger bad
you go collect #25?
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by ERockson: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
I'm not disappoint.
No be 9ja police.

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad
shocked What's this
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by wazobiam05: 8:37am On Feb 05, 2022
If them do lawyer, who is safe?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
I pledge to Nigeria my Fulanis country...
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Longin: 8:38am On Feb 05, 2022
ERockson:
shocked What's this
shoe for new lawyers
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Longin: 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
charlesdinho7:

you go collect #25?
bros I dey serious
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Truvelisback(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
DropsMic:
The lawyer obviously forgot to tell the police man that he knew his rights... grin grin grin
Which rights? U want make them kill am join him right?

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by psucc(m): 8:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
I'm not disappoint.
No be 9ja police.

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad
Na things like this d make Nigeria Police vex.

How can you offer a pair of shoes for sale but the mouth no balance or even resemble brothers?

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by MrSly(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Crafteck1:
This is what weve been going through, thats y i prefer bikes, i just park benz 4 house
Who asked you?
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by 0taPiaPia(m): 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
Faller:
Extortionists in Black Uniform.

Whenever some members of the NPF meets their Waterloo, it's usually in a tragic manner, all because of the atrocities they're committing.

Even if karma skips every other profession and Individual, it can never skip Nigerian Police,

From my own assertion, I think the Nigerian immigration if not more corrupt than the Nigerian police would be at same level.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Longin: 8:40am On Feb 05, 2022
psucc:
Na things like this d make Nigeria Police vex.

How can you offer a pair of shoes for sale but the mouth no balance or even resemble brothers?
climate change affected the shoe
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Bluntemperor: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Faller:
Extortionists in Black Uniform.

Whenever some members of the NPF meets their Waterloo, it's usually in a tragic manner, all because of the atrocities they're committing.

Even if karma skips every other profession and Individual, it can never skip Nigerian Police,
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Chydo63(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2022
thesicilian:
I felt pity for what the lawyer went through in the hands of those cursed policemen until I got to this part:

I too am wondering what makes the lawyer think he is not an ordinary citizen.

And besides that, I've never really seen any difference between lawyers and policemen. 99.9% of them are as crooked as they come.
Exactly, why does he think he's a special citizen? Mtchwee!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by DarkJeddi(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Chydo63:

Exactly, why does he think he's a special citizen? Mtchwee!

thesicilian:
I felt pity for what the lawyer went through in the hands of those cursed policemen until I got to this part:

I too am wondering what makes the lawyer think he is not an ordinary citizen.

And besides that, I've never really seen any difference between lawyers and policemen. 99.9% of them are as crooked as they come.

Don't quote the man out of context..

As far as knowledge of Nigerian Law is concerned..

The Lawyer is not an ordinary citizen..

A Policeman can easily bamboozle and threaten an ordinary Nigerian with nonsense existent laws..

Can he do same to a lawyer?

He knows his rights and he is more equipped to defend it than most Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by yusluvad(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Too bad
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by Lavisha(f): 8:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Naso them dey do for Kogi.

I remembered when I went to Okene with my Honda from Lokoja to tow a Camry back to Lokoja.

Those basterrd Men in black stopped me, ask for ALL paperworks of the two vehicles and did some checks
When they couldn't get anything to nail me, they asked for a towing permit!

What towing permit?! me that's just helping a colleague tow his car..
They asked me to pay 60k and I declined
They later forced me to go to the station and I said okay, but to my surprise, they took us to a Bush path change story and start corking their guns.

What saved us that day was a quick intervention of a Police CP attached to my workplace- Dangote.

If not, maybe they would have murdered their father and took away the two cars.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by ProudlyNGN: 8:49am On Feb 05, 2022
Longin:
No be 9ja police?
Na normal levels now

zero*915*4*47*96*3..1
I need money to chop
Hunger bad
Baba fear God now. Even that Rabbit for Primary school book 3 never use this type of shoe and you wan collect 10k for something weh Ogunugu din wear tire.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by LordIsaac(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2022
That's what I'm talking about. The country is on autopilot and governed only by hypocrisy which some call morals.
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Afonja police man. Cowards grin
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by yusluvad(m): 8:50am On Feb 05, 2022
0taPiaPia:

From my own assertion, I think the Nigerian immigration if not more corrupt than the Nigerian police would be at same level.
No be lie...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by yusluvad(m): 8:52am On Feb 05, 2022
Angelfrost:
Nigerian highway...

If the robbers don't get you, kidnappers will...

Where the kidnappers fail to get you, be rest assured that the criminals in uniform will not disappoint the underworld!

Such an Animal Kingdom!!! undecided
Fulani Kingdom cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Policemen Extort Lawyer, Kingsley Nnonye In Kogi After Threatening To Kill Him by yusluvad(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Sheriman:
One senator has raised an alarm that armed robbers are now joining police
That man is right afterall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

30 Killed On A Wedding Convoy In Borno / 8 Nigerian Men Arrested For Defrauding Elderly Widows Of $6m / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.