Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) (1039 Views)

Tinubu New Picture That Will Shock Nigerians, Ancestor Can Never Rule Nigeria / "Why Atiku, PDP Must Endorse Buhari For Second Term" – Keyamo / "PDP Must Not Lose Kwankwaso To Another Party" - FFK Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 8:51am On Feb 05, 2022
There is no doubt Lagos is the most progressive state in Nigeria. While Lagos state was progressing under Tinubu, my state kaduna was gradually degrading in the hands of PDP devils.

But after the 2015 elections, like most states, kaduna received a change of power, which enabled us to get a new Governor, his excellency Mallam Nasiru Elrufai.

Now, some enemy of the state wants one PDP gabbarge called Peter Obi from the devil's party of PDP to rule. Haven't they seen the progress many APC states like Lagos, Kaduna and Kano are making? Can't they see what our darling president General Muhammad Buhari is doing to trigger our industrialisation?

Elrufai, like Tinibu, is a creative mind, and I am not just saying this in words as I will let his projects in Kaduna speak, so this will tell you why PDP or some garbage Peter obi should never rule our lovely country.

As a northern, I give my support to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinibu for President, and I hope after him, a creative-minded person like Elrufai will rule this Republic

APC state are free to drop progress made by their governors in various States
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by lonecatt(m): 8:53am On Feb 05, 2022
Lol peter Obi is seriously giving the midgets family sleepless nights.
Like father like son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 8:56am On Feb 05, 2022
We all know our darling president visit kaduna to commission some projects; you will think that is all but those are not up to 50% of what Elrufai APC is doing in kaduna.

Below is another bridge under construction by the governor to ease traffic

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2022
The great jagaban

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by cherishmichael: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2022
Just reading comments.
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:01am On Feb 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:
The great jagaban
dreamers...

Hahahahaha

PDP fields a northern and the so called Jagbajan becomes history.

just like Edo no be Lagos,
Naija no be Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:02am On Feb 05, 2022
APC states doing wonders

Has Peter Obi done this

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:03am On Feb 05, 2022
PresidentAtiku:
dreamers...

Hahahahaha

PDP fields a northern, and the so-called Jagbajan becomes history.

just like Edo no be Lagos,
Naija no be Lagos

I am a northerner but know very well if PDP should rule, the progress made by our darling President Muhammad Buhari will be put on hold.

2 Likes

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by SadiqBabaSani: 9:04am On Feb 05, 2022
Nonsense, lets stop celebrating mediocrity
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:05am On Feb 05, 2022
SadiqBabaSani:
Nonsense, lets stop celebrating mediocrity
Shut up, compare this to PDP and see the difference
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Kano APC state

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Bounceboune7: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Like father like son
same Peter obi that can't win pdp ticket.

It's like u have forgotten emperor wike is still very much around n anywhere he's talking him tu lie must keep quiet.

Don't forget saraki,atiku n co

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Jostoman: 9:13am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
Like father like son
this is a cook up story from one of the APC ZOMBIE on nairaland so don't believe the trash.

2 Likes

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Shedrack777: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
don't vote for any old politician, vote only a man below 45years old as president

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Jostoman: 9:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Cook up story from APC Urchin on nairaland grin.

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Correctscore:
APC destroyed Nigeria. High debt, high unemployment, high prices of food, high poverty rate. The APC couldn't tackle unemployment and the continuous increase of external debt.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE FOR FREE BET

APC destroyed Niger....what?

PDP was in power all this year's Nigeria was earning high from oil; what did they do?

Buhari came to power when oil earnings were at a time low, but he still did wonders, and this is something GEJ could not do.

Please stop saying what you don't know

2 Likes

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Jostoman:
Cook up story from APC Urchin on nairaland grin.

Are they cooked up? When I busy boarding you with photos?

Show me any progress Peter obi has made in his state and I will take you serious
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:24am On Feb 05, 2022
I challenge any PDP or Peter Obi supporter to prove me wrong by showing me projects of this magnitude in PDP states.

Kano Nigeria

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by maestroferddi: 9:27am On Feb 05, 2022
You can open 1000 threads to dredge up falsehood and propaganda but the koko is that Peter Obi has the momentum...

There is little or nothing you can do about it...

Nobody can stop an idea whose time has come.

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by maestroferddi: 9:30am On Feb 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:

APC destroyed Niger....what?

PDP was in power all this year's Nigeria was earning high from oil; what did they do?

Buhari came to power when oil earnings were at a time low, but he still did wonders, and this is something GEJ vcould not do.

Please stop saying what you don't know
Buhari did wonders, right?

Probably by tripling the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira.

Ogbeni stop talking trash..

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:33am On Feb 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
You can open 1000 threads to dredge up falsehood and propaganda but the koko is that Peter Obi has the momentum...

What momentum?

Peter Obi won't get up to 2000 votes in North and South West combined and this are the two with the political might in Nigeria.

Anyways feed your eyes with the pic of lagos state below, a state Tinibu was laying foundation for, while Peter Obi was busy chasing northerners out of his state.

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Invictuse: 9:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Peter Peter Obi can only be giving you igno father nightmares in the dungeons of Abakaliki. The northerners already showed how much he is hated over there.

lonecatt:
Like father like son
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by Invictuse: 9:38am On Feb 05, 2022
dreamxhaser:
I challenge any PDP or Peter Obi supporter to prove me wrong by showing me projects of this magnitude in PDP states.

Kano Nigeria

You want cause wahala ..lol.
This only thing they can show you of this magnitude is hate n insult.

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by WATCHOVER(m): 9:40am On Feb 05, 2022
The problem I have with people like you Op is that after creating an attractive topic you end up using silly words that make you look useless.
Why use the Word '' Devils" when you know that both parties possess such characteristics,.
Mind you Tinubu might had contributed his own in the process of maintaining some values in Lagos but it does not mean that he made Lagos what it is today.
The El rufai you are talking of though I think have nothing against him, after living power he will end up becoming one of the most oppressive leader kaduna have and so many other negative things he did, his son insulting people who are older than his father all in the name of politics shows how irresponsible his family is
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:44am On Feb 05, 2022
maestroferddi:
Buhari did wonders, right?

Probably by tripling the exchange rate of the dollar to the naira.

Ogbeni stop talking trash.

I guess you don't know how Nigeria's economy works right?

Ok let me lecture you a bit.

Nigeria as a country has been relying on crude oil for year's which is bad because if a nation should rely on a resource like that, it will be at the mercy of international prices, which the big dogs control.

For Nigeria to move forward, we have to diversify the economy, which your stupid PDP leaders should have done in the past while the oil still had a reasonable price.

Also, immediately Buhari took over from power, oil prices crashed, which means Nigeria won't get enough forex, which will make the countries currency crash.

Now instead of trying to beat round the bush, like most APC leaders like Tinibu and Elrufai, Bukhari took the bull by the horn and embarked on an economic diversification programme which is the reason for the loans Nigeria took. You should know that diversifying and the economy takes decades.

Should I list you what Buhari has done with the loans for economic diversification?

Note: I TRIED AS MUCH TO EXPLAIN IN A WAY EVEN A LAYMAN WOULD UNDERSTAND.

1 Like

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Invictuse:

You want cause wahala ..lol.
This only thing they can show you of this magnitude is hate n insult.

None of them could bring up a good fight for their potential candidate.
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:47am On Feb 05, 2022
WATCHOVER:
The problem I have with people like you Op is that after creating an attractive topic you end up using silly words that make you look useless.
Why use the Word '' Devils" when you know that both parties possess such characteristics,.
Mind you Tinubu might had contributed his own in the process of maintaining some values in Lagos but it does not mean that he made Lagos what it is today.
The El rufai you are talking of though I think have nothing against him, after living power he will end up becoming one of the most oppressive leader kaduna have and so many other negative things he did, his son insulting people who are older than his father all in the name of politics shows how irresponsible his family is

I don't care if a leader opress or steal. I just want to see what voted you for on ground simple.
Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by dreamxhaser: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Lagos

The only state PDP couldn't get their hands on.

Lol show me Peter Obi state

Re: E-lrufai (why PDP Must Never Rule Nigeria) by beerfraud: 10:10am On Feb 05, 2022
maestroferddi:

with 5% votes?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video: Tinubu Pees On His Body During Speech With Oba Of Ijebuland / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Solved Kano APC Crisis In Less Than 24hrs. / APC Change(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.