Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached (4316 Views)

One Of The Owo Killers Apprehended (video Attached) / Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Close Friend Or Relative? Share Your Experience / God Have Expose This Girl , Very Wicked World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Revolution2022:
E never happen to your blood relations that is why you are supporting it.
i no dey folow person wey no get sense quarrel

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by gameboy727(m): 8:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
See the ungodly hour wey the guy dey run the transfers. Those innocent people go just wake up to debit alerts now. Scammers deserve a special place in hell.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by AgentGoat: 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Access bank is a useless bank. Small security dey no get! what a bullcrap!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Help2020: 9:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
MITCHELL96:
[s]Local scams wey dey come with generational curse

My Gee, Don't cast him, E fit cost you your life, Just mind your business, Karma is a very bad bitch, it comes when you least eexpected it

Say no to fraud, no matter how your life be, E go better one day, look up to GOD[/s]!
Nonsense. Nan why we remain like this be this.always afraid to speak up.

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Help2020: 9:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bolaji26:
Forgive me for my typo error.

my work place delayed in paying our salary this month and my due date for the loan of 25k i collected is approaching so I ask some of my friends to borrow me till they pay salary but all to no avail.

One of my colleague in sch then replied me that I should come and learn work and stop this my little penny job i am doing.

He said he will add me to his group to see how he is running it

I didn't know he was talking of yahoo.

He added me and i met 189 members in the group already and after few minutes, he started dropping msgs that anybody that has access bank atm card should drop it that's when i knew he was into fraud.

I guess people started dropping the card info into his DM because he is the only one who can post a msg in the group as the Admin.

I was just viewing his update in the group and didn't know when I slept off, I woke up this morning being the 5/2/22 and he has updated that he has defrauded those atm owners a sum of 1.4m all together..

I left the group immediately when i noticed what he was into and trying to draw me to it.

But since morning, different thought has been running through my mind about the mood those victim would be at the moment getting to know their hard earn money is gone.

My heart is so fragile, I never scammed anybody before and i Pray not to ever be tempted to do so.

I never wish i experience such a thing, I feel sorry And pity for those victim and i wish they can get their money back.

Note: he doesn't stay one location so i can't say his actual location.

Should i just mind my business?
Abeg cast am,abeg.. I use God beg you.. This nonsense must stop.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by davillian(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
If they get to find out you reported them braaaa
They would kill you...
Just leave the group and delete everything cus if police see them on your phone
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by GraphicsMaster1: 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Help2020:

Abeg cast am,abeg.. I use God beg you.. This nonsense must stop.
SECONDED! CAST THE IDOIT AND HIS FELLOW GOATS ANONYMOUSLY

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Temptee101(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
This is crazy.

Wish I could be God for just a minute.

I would flush these bastards from the surface of the earth.

Please, shame the devil by exposing their demonic deeds to avoid other innocent people from falling victim.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by holluwizzy: 12:27am On Feb 06, 2022
One of the reasons I don't use atm card.

Bolaji26:
Forgive me for my typo error.

my work place delayed in paying our salary this month and my due date for the loan of 25k i collected is approaching so I ask some of my friends to borrow me till they pay salary but all to no avail.

One of my colleague in sch then replied me that I should come and learn work and stop this my little penny job i am doing.

He said he will add me to his group to see how he is running it

I didn't know he was talking of yahoo.

He added me and i met 189 members in the group already and after few minutes, he started dropping msgs that anybody that has access bank atm card should drop it that's when i knew he was into fraud.

I guess people started dropping the card info into his DM because he is the only one who can post a msg in the group as the Admin.

I was just viewing his update in the group and didn't know when I slept off, I woke up this morning being the 5/2/22 and he has updated that he has defrauded those atm owners a sum of 1.4m all together..

I left the group immediately when i noticed what he was into and trying to draw me to it.

But since morning, different thought has been running through my mind about the mood those victim would be at the moment getting to know their hard earn money is gone.

My heart is so fragile, I never scammed anybody before and i Pray not to ever be tempted to do so.

I never wish i experience such a thing, I feel sorry And pity for those victim and i wish they can get their money back.

Note: he doesn't stay one location so i can't say his actual location.

Should i just mind my business?
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by SportsHD: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2022
E dey use una account and aza launder funds.
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by MikeMicheal(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
SportsHD:
E dey use una account and aza launder funds.
NAH! He seeks atm cards from criminals, e.g thieves, especially bad POS agents who secretly snaps atm cards of customers.

The yahoo guy help them cashout the funds in the card, then give them their share.
From the screenshot shared, it is obvious that the receiving acct is from kuda bank.

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Heartmender1: 4:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
He may see your post on nairaland..

Be careful o
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Bolaji26(m): 6:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
shocked

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Atk1nson(m): 9:19pm On Feb 06, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Guy if you try am enh, nah ogun go kill you....

How the hell you would betray your blood If you aren't satisfied with his job , leave him.......

He should not "betray" a thief?

You must be a thief yourself to make this comment
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Atk1nson(m): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2022
Bolaji26:
shocked

Report thjs stuff offically or take it off nairaland. You put yourself at risk by discussing here and not reporting formally

1 Like

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by ChybuzzDD(m): 6:31am On Feb 07, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Guy if you try am enh, nah ogun go kill you....

How the hell you would betray your blood If you aren't satisfied with his job , leave him.......

You're an animal.

That Ogun will first kill you for being a criminal and supporter of criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Heartmender1: 12:12pm On Feb 19, 2022
Have you expose him?
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by htdot: 12:36pm On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by usj(m): 3:21pm On Feb 19, 2022
Exposing him is the most ethical and logical thing to do, but anything that exposes you to attack should be properly thought of.

A couple on a romantic getaway find themselves stranded at sea when a tropical storm sweeps away their villa. In order to survive, they are forced to fight the elements, while sharks circle below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrVt0yIeWO8
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by aaban13z: 2:08am On Feb 20, 2022
sad
Re: Should I Expose This My Yahoo Friend Or Just Mind My Business( Video Attached by Nobody: 6:58am On Feb 20, 2022
This is really bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Man Convicted Of Killing His Black Daughter In Law Cos Of Her Black Skin. / This Man Sold Murtala Mohammed Airport Lagos To An International Bank / Shocking: 52-year-old Ritualist Caught Sexually Abusing 17 Year Old Boy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.