Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,131 members, 7,811,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) (58846 Views)

Abba Bichi Reacts To Obi Cubana's Arrest For 'Money Laundering' / Cubana Chief Priest Gives 46 Cows To Obi Cubana For His Mother's Burial ( Photos / Timi Dakolo And His Son, Alex Dakolo Rock Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by benjackugo: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Ebele Iyiegbu, wife of billionaire businessman, Obi Cubana, has taken to her Instagram handle to celebrate their first son, Alex, for his outstanding academic performance, IGBERETV reports.

The proud mum highlighted her son’s academic achievements.

She revealed he performed excellently in a mathematics competition in the whole school, he came first in his class and is also one of the top 20 highest point holders.

Ebele also stated that her son is a student without a minus point, a house captain and also one of the top five badges and 20 academics in his school.

In her words,

“Manga high Cobis Competition (maths )—— 2nd position in the whole school.
1st position in Year 8. Top 20 highest points. Top 20 academics. Top 5 badges. Student with no minus points. House captain. Allow me brag a little!. My SON in whom I am well pleased ”.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CZXXgAlL3xT/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her husband, Obi Cubana reacted to her post. He wrote;

"Like father, like son!"

The post stirred mixed reactions from other Nigerians on Instagram. See some comments below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1413999/nigerians-react-obi-cubanas-first-son-alexs-grades-school-photos/

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by benjackugo: 9:54am On Feb 05, 2022
More

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Emer00: 10:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Haters will always hate.... So because his dad is rich, he can't be brilliant naturally and ace? If your money cannot make your children brilliant and smart enough to survive on their own.... Then you are a bad parent!

176 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Kriss216: 10:23am On Feb 05, 2022
See the hate filled mindest of an average Afonja.

The Afonja lack the opportunity to school in a better environment hence he's bittered about the success of a little boy.

157 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:24am On Feb 05, 2022
the same olaniyi olatunde will rank covenant university (private varsity) above unn and uniben.

56 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Humans are wicked, nobody outside your parents is ever truly happy for your success.

118 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

The Afonja lack the opportunity to school in a better environment hence he's bittered about the success of a little boy.
Stop been a tribal bigot

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 10:43am On Feb 05, 2022
I know our Nollywood ladies are already waiting for him to reach 18 , so that they can introduce him to CRYPTOCURRENCY undecided

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by vanida6: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2022
Handsome boy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by obiekunie01: 10:44am On Feb 05, 2022
There are some things one just have to keep private - i mean keep it away from social media.

your children, your business - hide them from social media maka ndi ilo erika!

enemies and bad belle people too much everywhere for one to be exposing these precious things.

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by BigYash: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2022
I no too blame the bad belle people, na people when no fit live their life without involving social media I blame..
Some people I know.. If them eat what'sapp status, if them never eat whatsapp status. If them ill whatapp status, if them broke WhatsApp status. If them get issue with person, WhatsApp status. Sometimes I wonder,if they are living for people..

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by slawormiir: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Normally

If money back children up...

Them go dey intelligent

But the mother should not conclude yet that the child is brilliant

Make him go compete for government school first

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by oyokometer(m): 11:12am On Feb 05, 2022
Awesome
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Olam09(m): 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
Make e attend one government school.. we wan check something.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by revived2: 11:13am On Feb 05, 2022
E be many things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by opalu: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:
See the hate filled mindest of an average Afonja.The Afonja lack the opportunity to school in a better environment hence he's bittered about the success of a little boy.
Hmmm. The kind of mental stress it takes to keep on regurgitating this type of worthless comments everytime, It's like you people are hell bent on proving to the world how hateful & frustrated you are even if they want to give you a chance.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by utenwuson: 11:14am On Feb 05, 2022
He might be brilliant, he may just be average, but trust private primary and secondary school at your own peril..... Very funny things happening there....

11 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by sylve11: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Why can't they just congratulate him and move on?

Must cubana display his son's achievements?

I don't hate on other's success and I don't display my achievements as well. cool

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Greenmentors: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Serious matter

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by victorv12(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2022
This family sef...Na wa! Why must they put everything online?! They find it very difficult to celebrate in private in the Cubana family. Na wá!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Okpataozuora 1 of OBA

That your Cubana for Wuse 2 really gave you the biggest platform ever cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Jobdrillers: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Ok
Try link below sha
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Kriss216:

but wait first why do Afonjas hate obi cubana too much his not contesting any political post now? undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by yusluvad(m): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Congrats boy.
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 05, 2022
Whether you no book or not your money go make your kids score good grades in most posh private schools.Their accents are very good when they speak English.You will hardly know if they have grammatical errors.But when it comes to writing and solving questions you will start seeing their errors.
Is there any Nigerian private school that is among the best in Africa ratings?
Who school epp?I no think say the papa don use him(if any) degree find job,

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Damn!!
Congratulations son
Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Coldie(m): 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
It’s good though to me, but alot of schools practice favoritism, if ur father is rich the way they treat you is different to when u are poor.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by Mystic969: 11:17am On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) by deepwater(f): 11:18am On Feb 05, 2022
does the son have a pot belly now
?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Yinka Ayefele's New Fresh FM Studio / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest / Kim Oprah Wore A See-Through Outfit To An Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.