Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try (1370 Views)

Bachelor Of Copywriting Training For High Earning Opportunities / Legit Giftcard Trading You Could Earn From / 5 Real Online Business Opportunities You Can Start With 5000 Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 10:23am On Mar 07, 2022
checkthis1990:

hello,

am just seeing this.

pls can u be kind to tell everyone the full story and who u gave money to and the cards you bought?

pls give specifics and let everyone here judge fairly.
I only collected the giftcard training fee from u.

Jumia sold u a card that was used and u accusing me?

pls be truthful. I do not work for jumia or represent jumia.

and if u want me to post full screenshot of our chats since last year so that everyone will see.

inshort ill av to do that.

i gave u the best and the blueprint was given to you for free.

i also introduced u to the first female student that i trained on blue print.

The reason i did was cos she stays in abuja and u stay there too.

so i tot its cool u meet since she has tested the arbitrage blueprint.By then av not even started promoting the arbitrage on nairaland.

Now she introduced u to her male colleagues and u gave them your funds to pool together without her knowledge.She said she has never seen u till date in person.The motive was for u guys to see and u see her proofs and she likely put u tru incase of any q since am not in Nigeria.I av not seen her too but she was the first arbitrage student.I met her in a bit
oin group.The lady also do training in abj according to her and she has colleagues that they share insights together.According to her, a group was created by her for the 4 of u and u all were to meet physically.she said u and the guys sidelined her ans she never saw u in person.

You gave money to the guys acc instead of the lady.According to u, u said the card they bought was used.I dont even know the guys.

I had to call the lady i introduced u to and ask of her side of the story.She said u only did vid call with her but went to meet the guys at her back and u guys had a meeting.

In between these, i asked her to pls pay u and she said she did after she collected her salary but she felt bad.

You did not tell me she paid u back.The lady lost the friendship with those guys but just tried to pay u cos she took responsibility.That was wat she told me n i av screenshot.u never said that to me.I blamed her for intriducing her colleagues to u cos it was u n hwr i wanted to collaborate.I dont know her colleagues at work.

Its not as if its a bad idea she intriduced them to u but u went behind her.

if someone introduce u to someone, at least meet the person and not go behind and meet her colleaguea.You never told me u did not ssee her in person.

So what is my fault?

pls send screenahot of how i made u lose monwy. Did u give me the money u lost?

anyone reading ur comment will think i took money from u.

did u pay me for the arbitrage training?

ita the giftcard training i did with u which u paid and i gavon arbitrage.

A gave u the arbitrage training for free and u were my second student.

Why did u forget to tell everyone here that u lost at paxful
ispute resolution with the Chinese buyer the guys introduced.Paxful intervened and gave you hrs to present your case with proof.

I told u i av a lady that student av tried the arbitrage cos u asked if its real.

u asked where, i said in abj n u said it will be cool u meet and i alsi sais its better u guys duscuss and see and likely pull funds together so that u wont be buying small cards and buy big cards ao rinse and repeat will go well.Then pridit was over 20%.

pls check the date of my first arbitrage blueprint threas and when you met her.I delayed arbitrage for months b4 promoting it.

You sent me proofs of letter u sent to jumia for refund and the standards consumer organization when u complained about jumia.

Jumia never responded ro your email meanwhile they av written non refundable in there terms b4 buying the cars.

pls send screenahot of how i madw u lose money.

pls did why did u forget to tell everyone here the efforts i made for u wen u first told me about the used card.Dont u think i really tried?

here is the discovery; jumia did not sell used card to u guys.It is the buyer of the card on paxful that likely scammed u.Those guys u gave ur money to did not recieve training from me but probably from the lady cos she told me she taught them.Maybe she did not show them the precaution or not, am not sure. She has bough carda diff times at jumia and no issue.She found her Chinese buyer gerself and its not the same buyer u guys used.

if truly u sidelined her n dint see her in person according to her, then its ur fault.

i am expecting u to clarify wat i said above so we get more details.

just state the full truth and not summary.

Pla find my first thread on arbitrage bluwprint and reas my disclaimer.

I stated that i av not earned via the arbitrage b4 cos am not in Nigeria and by the time its converted to the currency where i reside currently, the arbitage wont make sense.I said i earn from the training.I also said i have students that av tried it.I mentioned some loat money and some made money but i av collated tbere succeas and mistakes and created a blueprint.That is how the word blueprint came into arbitage.I was actually talking about ur loss there without mentioning names.The first student passed but second failed.Majority students passed after then.I made it clear that i earn frim the training fee and gave reason.I told u this too.That girl took the full riak of buying the cards seceral times and was successfulThis gave me morale booat that my strategy works and i named it blueprint arbitrage.I gave it to u free cos i like u so y would i want u to lose money.I gave it to few guta after u for free too and no complain b4 i now came to create a thread on nairaland.

Chairman, your response is very long. I do not have time to read through now, I only read few lines.

Now let me tackle u on where u said Jumia sold me a USED CARD! Point of correction BOSS! IT WAS NOT USED.

RATHER I WAS TOLD TO REDEEM IT IN A US STORE.

SO CAN U SEE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A USED CARD AND RETRIVE FROM A US STORE?

DON'T FORGET I ALSO HAVE OUR CHATS TOO.

WHY DIDN'T U TELL ME THE CARD COULD STILL BE SOLD EVEN AT A RIDICULOUS RATE THAN LETTING ME TO LOSE OUT COMPLETELY?

IT IS WELL, I HAVE LEARNT MY LESSONS AND HAVE LONG MOVED ON.
I JUST DON'T WANT ANYONE TO FALL INTO THE SAME PIT I FELL INTO.

MODIFIED
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 10:54am On Mar 07, 2022
checkthis1990:

hello,

am just seeing this.

pls can u be kind to tell everyone the full story and who u gave money to and the cards you bought?

pls give specifics and let everyone here judge fairly.
I only collected the giftcard training fee from u.

Jumia sold u a card that was used and u accusing me?

pls be truthful. I do not work for jumia or represent jumia.

and if u want me to post full screenshot of our chats since last year so that everyone will see.

inshort ill av to do that.

i gave u the best and the blueprint was given to you for free.

i also introduced u to the first female student that i trained on blue print.

The reason i did was cos she stays in abuja and u stay there too.

so i tot its cool u meet since she has tested the arbitrage blueprint.By then av not even started promoting the arbitrage on nairaland.

Now she introduced u to her male colleagues and u gave them your funds to pool together without her knowledge.She said she has never seen u till date in person.The motive was for u guys to see and u see her proofs and she likely put u tru incase of any q since am not in Nigeria.I av not seen her too but she was the first arbitrage student.I met her in a bit
oin group.The lady also do training in abj according to her and she has colleagues that they share insights together.According to her, a group was created by her for the 4 of u and u all were to meet physically.she said u and the guys sidelined her ans she never saw u in person.

You gave money to the guys acc instead of the lady.According to u, u said the card they bought was used.I dont even know the guys.

I had to call the lady i introduced u to and ask of her side of the story.She said u only did vid call with her but went to meet the guys at her back and u guys had a meeting.

In between these, i asked her to pls pay u and she said she did after she collected her salary but she felt bad.

You did not tell me she paid u back.The lady lost the friendship with those guys but just tried to pay u cos she took responsibility.That was wat she told me n i av screenshot.u never said that to me.I blamed her for intriducing her colleagues to u cos it was u n hwr i wanted to collaborate.I dont know her colleagues at work.

Its not as if its a bad idea she intriduced them to u but u went behind her.

if someone introduce u to someone, at least meet the person and not go behind and meet her colleaguea.You never told me u did not ssee her in person.

So what is my fault?

pls send screenahot of how i made u lose monwy. Did u give me the money u lost?

anyone reading ur comment will think i took money from u.

did u pay me for the arbitrage training?

ita the giftcard training i did with u which u paid and i gavon arbitrage.

A gave u the arbitrage training for free and u were my second student.

Why did u forget to tell everyone here that u lost at paxful
ispute resolution with the Chinese buyer the guys introduced.Paxful intervened and gave you hrs to present your case with proof.

I told u i av a lady that student av tried the arbitrage cos u asked if its real.

u asked where, i said in abj n u said it will be cool u meet and i alsi sais its better u guys duscuss and see and likely pull funds together so that u wont be buying small cards and buy big cards ao rinse and repeat will go well.Then pridit was over 20%.

pls check the date of my first arbitrage blueprint threas and when you met her.I delayed arbitrage for months b4 promoting it.

You sent me proofs of letter u sent to jumia for refund and the standards consumer organization when u complained about jumia.

Jumia never responded ro your email meanwhile they av written non refundable in there terms b4 buying the cars.

pls send screenahot of how i madw u lose money.

pls did why did u forget to tell everyone here the efforts i made for u wen u first told me about the used card.Dont u think i really tried?

here is the discovery; jumia did not sell used card to u guys.It is the buyer of the card on paxful that likely scammed u.Those guys u gave ur money to did not recieve training from me but probably from the lady cos she told me she taught them.Maybe she did not show them the precaution or not, am not sure. She has bough carda diff times at jumia and no issue.She found her Chinese buyer gerself and its not the same buyer u guys used.

if truly u sidelined her n dint see her in person according to her, then its ur fault.

i am expecting u to clarify wat i said above so we get more details.

just state the full truth and not summary.

Pla find my first thread on arbitrage bluwprint and reas my disclaimer.

I stated that i av not earned via the arbitrage b4 cos am not in Nigeria and by the time its converted to the currency where i reside currently, the arbitage wont make sense.I said i earn from the training.I also said i have students that av tried it.I mentioned some loat money and some made money but i av collated tbere succeas and mistakes and created a blueprint.That is how the word blueprint came into arbitage.I was actually talking about ur loss there without mentioning names.The first student passed but second failed.Majority students passed after then.I made it clear that i earn frim the training fee and gave reason.I told u this too.That girl took the full riak of buying the cards seceral times and was successfulThis gave me morale booat that my strategy works and i named it blueprint arbitrage.I gave it to u free cos i like u so y would i want u to lose money.I gave it to few guta after u for free too and no complain b4 i now came to create a thread on nairaland.

I just took my time now to go through all your response.
Do u say she told u that she paid me?
Like seriously!! She claimed I went behind her back!??

These claims of hers are freaking ridiculous!!!

I believe she is also a Nairalander?

I challenge her to come here now to counter my claims.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by checkthis1990: 12:08pm On Mar 07, 2022
If you accuse people, you should be able to be patient to stand by it and go through counter accusation.That is how we learn rom our mistakes.Dont be in a hurry to read
what i wrote.I actually wrote all that on impulse when i ur message.

For all that might be concerened, this is my own explanation of what happened:

Introduction: I am a researcher on opportunities and i reside outside NIGERIA.

1. Around june last year i stumbled on giftcard trading and i did extensive research on it.i got lots of details.

2. Around this time, i stumbled on a detail about jumia from a different source entirely and it was not related to giftcard.On browsing, i saw that jumia sells itunes and amazon cards for that country.The country is not Nigeria.So i just had that idea
and nothing much to it.

3. Around july, i saw a nairaland post about arbitrage and i saw how peole engaged with the thread.later other arbitrage topics came up and it seems that was the trend.After a while most of the comments said it was no longer working cos of card limitation and bank limits etc.
So i tot of a way one could do it and i remembered the jumia detail above.My tot was, if jumia in that country could sell gc, then naija also should be able to sell giftcards.So i went to naija jumia and found out that they sell itunes giftcard and not amazon giftcards.The rate was exactly bank rate and the charge was small fee.
They charged in naira.Its as if ull buy with ur atm cad and pay in naira.

4. now i put one and two together and found out i could create a good arbitrage out of this, so research continued and this went on for months till i arrived at a 3 stage process which are:

STAGE 1: BUY ITUNES AT OFFICIAL NAIRA RATE AT WWW.PAY.

STAGE 2 SELL AT 20 PERCENT DISCOUNT TO A CHINESE BUYER TO GET BTC

STAGE 3, SELL THE BTC TO A NIGERIAN ON P2P AT THE HIGH BTC BLACK MARKE RATE

As at then the profit was around 20 percent due to the difference between black market rate and official rate.

To me, i just found a goldmine but the problem is, i could not do it from my location cos by the time i change the naira to the currency of where i reside, it wont make sense and i cant even rinse and repeat often.So the opportunity was for nigerians residing in NIGERIA.All these will take just like 30mins to make 20 percent and you can do it repeatedly.

5. The research continued and i found out more to it.As at this time, i had already started promoting normal LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING and that was when i met the complainant.He emailed me for the training.I had not even mentioned arbitrage to anyone on nairaland even tho i had discovered it few months before.

6. We did hes training and all went well.

7. Along the line, i met a lady that is also into training but we met in a bitcoin group.She applied for the normal giftcard trading and we did it and all went well.s a trainer that she mentioned, she always ask me q so frequently that we got so close and we always discussing diff money making tips.She ask if i av others and i said i have lots and they are in process and am still researching etc.

8. That was when i mentioned arbitrage and she said she has done card arbitrage b4 and banks limit, i said mine is different and its new but av not tried it but i know it works.I gave her reason why av not tried it and she said she will try it since she resides in abuja.That was how i sent her to jumia to go and ask them if truely the rates on there website is real.She confirmed.She bought the card and used it as i tot her.She even got her own Chinese buyer apart from the one i showd her.

This lady is a very proactice and serious person.She takes risk.I told her i intend to sell the arbitrage blueprint as a training inorder to earn.She was my first proof that the arbitrage works and she later went ahead to buy more cards etc.Now she also started researching and she found out different things and we discuss often.

9. Around this period the complainant had not even attempted the giftcard trading i concluded with him months ago but he kept in touch often and we wre friends.He ask me, boss any new thing etc and i tell him to attempt the ones we did first.He was reall a nice friend and we got uased to each other.Out of excitement, i now told him i have arbitrage blueprint which am yet to reveal to anyone except that girl.So as friends, i gave him the training for free.

10. As at this time my normal giftcard training on nairaland was recieving viws and lots of email and i continued it but yet to announce arbitrage to anyone.So the few of the trainees that kept in touch were the ones i gave blue print training to for free and asked them never to mention that website to anyone.They agreed and thanked me.most of them are in lagos but the complainant and that lady reside in abuja.

11. The thing about the arbitrage is: u can even make more money if u buy higher card instead of a 50 dollar card from jumia.Its the same effort.So i asked him to meet that lady in abj and collaborate if they could pool funds together and make more money.The lady has proofs and has gone into more research.I did not ask them for a dime.All i needed to know is that its working and i had since gotten that.

12. The lady agreed to meet the complaninat and i gave her hes number and they communicated.That was how the lady introduced him to 2 other guys in her team which i do not know.The lady had a god plan to bring in people from her trainees to form a pool of fuds.All these i was not aware of until the complainant told me.

13. i was not worried about it because i have shown the complaninant how to do it and the lady too so its not as if there is any hidden thing.

14. according to the later events from the lady, she said she never met the complainant in person on the said date but he went to meet the 2 other guys and sent money to them.She was bitter about it.i was suprised too.

15. So these guys started the arbitrage without the lady and they got stucked oooo.Now the complainant text me about it and i offered to help.He said the giftcard had issues and i asked him to write jumia which he did.He even wrote a consumer comlain body in abuja and sent me the letter to see.According to him, jumia never responded.I then asked him who bought the card and he said the guys and never mentioned the lady.I dont know the guys at all but i offered to help and told him to tell the guys to open a dispute on paxful.So i communicated likely
details to him to tell the guys.They lost the dispute at paxful due to know evidence from jumia on the date the card was used.Jumia did not reply.

16. Now he needed hes money which he did not give me or the lady.He did not ask from me but told me he intends to ask the guys.

17. Now i communicated with the lady and blamed her for introducing the complainant to her friends without meeting him and doing the arbitrage together.She accepted responsiblity and said she will pay him at month end after recieving her salary.

18. she eventually paidf the complainant.

19. The complainant never mentioned it till today that the lady paid her.As at this period it was almost december and i released arbitrage blue print on nairaland.I stated on the first paragrapgh that i have not done it before myself but i have different people i gave the training to which include the lady, the complainant and others.

20. That thread got me lots of email request and lots did the training and went well.someone even posted testimonial on the thread.

21. All was going fine that dec and lots of people rinse and repeat and this likely caught the attention of jumia at the rate people bout the car several times a day.One of my trainees even mentioned that jumia called him to ask why he buys lots of itunes card so frequently.He even told me they offered to make him and agen if he has an office.

22. Unknown to us, jumia had other plans.Jumia increased there charges twice within same week and made the profit shrink.It was now around 3 percent and even at that it was only aed cards that were profitable.

23. That was how blueprint was no longer attractive and one could not rinse and repeat.I told everyone that still email me about it that is not like before.I still get lots of emails about it till date and i kindly introduce them to the normal legit gift card trading.

24. Lots sill ask me for arbitrage blueprint.

25. I felt bad why jumia might increase price.

26. i checked other jumia country websites and found out prices were still the same except Nigeria.

27. That was how i knew it was deliberate and to discourage people from arbitage.

28. This got me more bitter about the charges.

29. i decided to look into it.

30. Now i went to further research and discovered a far better arbitrage blueprint than ever.It is the best so far and am yet to reveal it to anyone cos am waiting for the nice time to release it and call it at exorbitant price.All these disappointments was a blessing in disguise and ill announce it on nairaland when set.It has no limtation, no bank card, no jumia, no bank limit, all u need is ur btc.it will be exclusive and not for everyone.Normally by now, its the complainant and the ladfy i would have told since january had it been that unfortunate incident did not happen.

so here is my suggestion to the complainant, pls go and meet the people u gave money to.

NOTE: AS I WAS TYPING THIS, THE LADY CONTACTED ME AND SAID THE COMPLAINANT CALLED HER TO SAY SHE DID NOT GIVE HER ANY REFUND.sO THAT PART OF MY EARLIER TEXT YESTEDAY WAS MISTAKE.THE LADY JUST CORRECTED ME ABOUT IT THAT SHE DID NOT PAY THE COMPLAINANT ANY MONEY.SO I GUESS I MISUNDERSTOOD WHAT SHE TOLD ME ON PHONE LAST YEAR ABOUT IT.

ACCORDING TO HER TEXT TODAY SHE SAID AND I QUOTE "HOW WILL I PAY MONEY THAT I DID NOT CHOP?". have asked her to come on nairaland to read my submission and tell her side of the story to everyone since the complainant has brough it out for public scrutiny.

NOTE: FOR THOSE THAT STILL EMAIL ME ABOUT ARBITRAGE BLUEPRINT, PLS BE PATIENT, ITS ALMOST READY AND ITS EXCLUSIVE AND ITS COMING IN ABETTER FORM THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO AGREE TO TERMS ETC AND DONE OFFICIALLY ETC.EVERYONE HAS MOTIVATED ME TO RESEARCH AND I HAVE FOUND IT.IT WONT GO FOR THAT CHEAP PRICE OOOO.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 12:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Acharu(f): 12:45pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good day everyone. First of all when I was told there was someone else he the OP wanted to merge me with it didn't seem like a good idea to me but the OP convinced me reasons being that he felt we needed big capital like 300$ to make good profit from buying a jumia card so i indulged him knowing I cant pull that all by myself. After some days the now accuser reached out to me and we got talking so i told him of the amount we needed to pull together and how it was to much for me I then suggested we get more people to add up to make it easy for us which he agreed and the suggested I create a group for everyone of us who was going to involved. On this faithful day which was a Sunday the accused called me and told me of the meeting that was happening that day and how excited he was to be meeting in person but I told him I wasnt aware of any meeting and that I wasnt coming he was surprised because according to him the meeting was arranged by one of the members from the group we just created and he said he wouldn't attend also but I told him he was only meeting them and not giving them money, I also told him one of the guys were a close friend but the other was a friend of my friend and asked him to not tell them I knew of the meeting so I can understand why they went behind my back to fix a meeting. Read next page
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Acharu(f): 1:21pm On Mar 07, 2022
I told the accused we were going to meet anyway so meeting them was not an issue since we are trying to build trust and no money was involved at that point and he went on to meet them. Later that night the accused told me how they meet what they discussed and how the friend of my friend was the one was talking all through. And how they agreed each person was to pay 50$ each to make it 200$ which was fine by me as I was expecting my salary at that time. The next morning my friend called me to ask of my own part of me money and how they had meet with the accused and he only agreed to pay the money to my account, so I pleaded with him to wait till the month end to get my own part of the hence we can start then, I then also told the accused that my money was being delayed at that time but I never got any reply from him regards to my message. Two day later the accused called me and asked how the trade was going ? I then asked him how will they trade without money but he told me he deposited $100 to peter and I was alarmed. I then told him I wasnt told he had deposited any money to them but would confirm and try to follow up on the trading. I immediately called peter who didn't pick so I called the other guy and him about the money and they told me the he sent them 100$ instead of $50 to cover up my own end since couldn't meet up anymore and cant wait. I tried following up and they kept sidelining me and I kept telling the accuser what was going on. Peter and david whom he paid the money into their account didn't want me to have anything to do with it. After like a week or two he the accused called to tell me he doesn't understand what those guys where doing, told me they said they bought an amazon card that had been used. I then told him I will meet them and try to find out what was happening it was then I realised that the card had issues and could only be redeemed in US. After some time he accused and told me those guys where not picking his calls and that he told them he wanted his money back, I then went to meet those guys to ask them why they were not picking his calls and that was when the peter guys said it was none of my business as I am not the owner of the money and he didn't collect money from me. We caught into a very big fight and I told he accuses about this. My clarification I never paid the accused any money because i cant pay what I didn't eat. When the whole matter became a problem I did my best and gave my best and I made tried to make sure he got his money back after so much effort from my side they sent him 50$. As I talk to you my relationship with my long time friend is now bitter but the accused never saw my effort and after sometime blamed me for sending money to peter. What do I have to question peter when I didnt give him money directly. This is what it is and how it went to down. No lies told.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
Acharu:
I told the accused we were going to meet anyway so meeting them was not an issue since we are trying to build trust and no money was involved at that point and he went on to meet them. Later that night the accused told me how they meet what they discussed and how the friend of my friend was the one was talking all through. And how they agreed each person was to pay 50$ each to make it 200$ which was fine by me as I was expecting my salary at that time. The next morning my friend called me to ask of my own part of me money and how they had meet with the accused and he only agreed to pay the money to my account, so I pleaded with him to wait till the month end to get my own part of the hence we can start then, I then also told the accused that my money was being delayed at that time but I never got any reply from him regards to my message. Two day later the accused called me and asked how the trade was going ? I then asked him how will they trade without money but he told me he deposited $100 to peter and I was alarmed. I then told him I wasnt told he had deposited any money to them but would confirm and try to follow up on the trading. I immediately called peter who didn't pick so I called the other guy and him about the money and they told me the he sent them 100$ instead of $50 to cover up my own end since couldn't meet up anymore and cant wait. I tried following up and they kept sidelining me and I kept telling the accuser what was going on. Peter and david whom he paid the money into their account didn't want me to have anything to do with it. After like a week or two he the accused called to tell me he doesn't understand what those guys where doing, told me they said they bought an amazon card that had been used. I then told him I will meet them and try to find out what was happening it was then I realised that the card had issues and could only be redeemed in US. After some time he accused and told me those guys where not picking his calls and that he told them he wanted his money back, I then went to meet those guys to ask them why they were not picking his calls and that was when the peter guys said it was none of my business as I am not the owner of the money and he didn't collect money from me. We caught into a very big fight and I told he accuses about this. My clarification I never paid the accused any money because i cant pay what I didn't eat. When the whole matter became a problem I did my best and gave my best and I made tried to make sure he got his money back after so much effort from my side they sent him 50$. As I talk to you my relationship with my long time friend is now bitter but the accused never saw my effort and after sometime blamed me for sending money to peter. What do I have to question peter when I didnt give him money directly. This is what it is and how it went to down. No lies told.
U are so dumb for referring to me as an Accuse or Accuser.
Why were u shielding those guys if u were not an accomplice?

U are very stupid with the useless effort u claimed u made.
Nitwit!
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Riptider(f): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2022
I think your initial accusation of the op was just wrong. E never collected your money. You were just too quick to send money to those other guys.
Zico777:

U are so dumb for referring to me as an Accuse or Accuser.
Why were u shielding those guys if u were not an accomplice?

U are very stupid with the useless effort u claimed u made.
Nitwit!
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2022
Riptider:
I think your initial accusation of the op was just wrong. E never collected your money. You were just too quick to send money to those other guys.
How do u mean sir?
He made me lose $200 worth of Giftcard by not advising me on what to do.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by checkthis1990: 8:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Zico777:

How do u mean sir?
He made me lose $200 worth of Giftcard by not advising me on what to do.

Am just seeing this.

Pls what advice could i av given you?

I introduced you to a lady within your abuja district and u did not meet the person but rather went to meet her friends and gave your money to them.These are people i do not know.How could u av bypassed her and go and give her friends which you just meeting your funds?

You did not give that money to me nor the lady i introduced you to.

I will no longer comment on this again.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by Zico777(m): 12:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
checkthis1990:

Am just seeing this.

Pls what advice could i av given you?

I introduced you to a lady within your abuja district and u did not meet the person but rather went to meet her friends and gave your money to them.These are people i do not know.How could u av bypassed her and go and give her friends which you just meeting your funds?

You did not give that money to me nor the lady i introduced you to.

I will no longer comment on this again.

See guy I have also decided not to make further comments on the issue, if not 4 the person that brought it up.
I have long left u to your concise.
Re: LEGIT GIFTCARD TRADING: The 4 Earning Opportunities You Could Try by checkthis1990: 1:53pm On Mar 27, 2022
Zico777:

See guy I have also decided not to make further comments on the issue, if not 4 the person that brought it up.
I have long left u to your concise.

Hello,

Pls lets chat on telegram.

I hardly check this thread cos of busy schedule.That is why my replies here are late.

I miss our friendship of last year.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unity Bank And Ecobank Merger / 10 Young African Millionaires To Watch / Bitter Kola, Hibiscus Or Moringa Export And Local Supply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.