Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,905 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? (7177 Views)

Full Stack Web Developer Job Vacancy / Full Stack Software Developer Job @ Albert & May , Lagos / Advantages Of Securing Your Website With SSL Certificates. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by abercrombie(m): 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Depressed101:
em in that industry I don't think fg pays much if the developer actually knows what he's doing.. But it's a great way to boost your resume if you are starting out
Boss allow me to get the job first...... i ain't joking man�

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by Michcole: 8:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

That's is how government jobs are structured is for the lazy who want to stay in the office doing nothing
i

E pain m because you no get opportunity to be in government office

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by emmyN(m): 10:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
klashe:
Hello bosses! Trust you doing well, can you please share advantages of working as a tech guy at federal government level. I'll be in the comment, thanks.

You get to host sites that can accommodate a traffic of 100 users at a time for a scheme that would see thousands of users accessing the site per time.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by Hassanmaye(m): 11:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
Michcole:
i

E pain m because you no get opportunity to be in government office
My salary is 170k in logistics company in maitama,
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by segunfak(m): 6:11am On Feb 06, 2022
They wanted to fool Nigeria bite us again
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by Slymking: 6:27am On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=yusluvad post=109981940]Please any web/app developer in OTA-OGUN STATE should quote yme...[/quote
At your service bro
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by Alusiizizi(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2022
I read all these comments about getting paid to do basically nothing, but keep in mind that FG routinely owes civil servants back salaries that can go into a couple of months, or is it only at the state level that this happens?

Also does anyone know the typical salary of an FG webdeveloper?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Federal Government Web Developer Job? by Michcole: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hassanmaye:

My salary is 170k in logistics company in maitama,

My salary is also within that range as an entry level with prospect of growth. With Opportunities to travel on pilgrimage, an opportunity of becoming an attache both foreign & local, overseas training & courses and what have you.

Omo the job sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Identify Google Adverts On Any Blog/webiste / Gtbank Mastercard Debitcard With Facebook Ads and Google Ads / 5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Web Hosting Company In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.